Spend time with my baby!

soleildujour

Reaction score
hi everyone,

I feel like I don't spend much time with my son, however I don't work! I don't know how to do, I don't have enough imagination to play with him...So he just eat,sleeps,and 10 mn day play that's all! how to do? how do you spend your time with your babies? I wonder if I work,how can I do!

if you any ideas, please share it with me

thanks

https://www.fisher-price.com/fp.asp...p&ccat=play_and_learn&minRelAge=3&maxRelAge=6

is a great site for games to play

Thanks for that link 1st_baby! I sometimes have trouble thinking of things to do with baby every day all day, as well. :)

good link! I will have to save it

1st_baby

Thank u for the link...

I need some advice on how to best manage my time between spending time with my child and do other things, studying,working or cleaning home.... . I find it hard to manage my time...any helpful tips? I just feel I don't take advantage of my son...:cry:

thanks

Thanks fo rthe link, it'll come in useful.

1st_baby

Thank u for the link...

I need some advice on how to best manage my time between spending time with my child and do other things, studying,working or cleaning home.... . I find it hard to manage my time...any helpful tips? I just feel I don't take advantage of my son...:cry:

thanks

dont worry about cleaning the home. Do that if you get a few minutes while baby sleeps. Thats what I do. I think before we have a baby we imagine ourselves to be this amazing housewife - domestic godess - mother figure. It isnt like that while they are very little. MAybe when they are 2 or 3 yes, but until then my godliness is put on hold. WHen baby is awake he needs all my attention, unless he is happy to give me 5 minutes while I do something nearby (eg ironing while he's playing on his mat, but more often than not he wants me to play with him. I've no doubt this'll relax a bit as he ages), but usually I'm playing or taking him out somewhere - on a walk or shopping etc, anywhere where there are new sights and sounds for him.

as for studying I dont know - do it in the evening when baby is asleep? Or get a babysitter for a few hours? I really dont see how someone can be a full time mum and study full time.wowser..that's like 2 full time jobs!

Buy a nursery rhyme cd or dvd and use that to help you sing adn make actions with your baby.

I have an 45 minutes play time at 5'oclock everyday. I put her changing mat on the floor, and put her on her tummy with toys in front of her. Then i'll sit her up inbetween my legs and read books to her. Then lie her on her changing mat and show her teddys and let her listen them play music. :) Other than that playtime, She just goes in her swing or bouncy chair and i'll talk to her in them. There's not much I can do with her yet as she still sleeps quite abit. So when she's awake I make the most of it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->