Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Missy, I have wanted a pug all my life! When I was little I had a little plastic toy one, and I got it stuck in a milk bottle, I was devastated!
One day I will have one. x

well ladies still no :witch: but I have a feeling she is coming..... my temps dropped slightly today and usually I start theday after..... so isuppose she will be here soon...... if she shows I am done with hpt's..... its too expensive and a huge disappointment....

Aaww how cute is ur dog :) do u girls mind me still hanging here? I've made good friends here and don't wanna totally leave :-(

Aw, xLuciax, OF COURSE you can hang out here!!!!!! I realize there's like 6 or more pages I haven't read yet, so I bet everyone has said the same thing, but I wanted to add my 2 cents that we'd love for you to stay!!!!

oh no ttcstill!!! I am crossing everything for you to get your :bfp: and that darn :witch: stays far far away.

afm...I did another OPK tonight and it was def. + so on to bd'n tonight and for the next few nights. Looks like the SI I took this cycle has moved my O date up. I usually don't get a pos on opk until CD15/17.

Ladies..... I am going to curl up with the love of my life and :sleep:......... still no :witch: she is due tomorrow so I guess time is on my side...... if she is coming she isn't calling ahead like she normally does....... although I have had a few moments when I thought I could sense her!

GOOD NIGHT MY TEAM SMEP BUDDIES!

aw missy we have a pug too yours is sooooo cute
our lilgirly is called tallula
well around 7 -8 dpo now not got any af signs really restless last few nights and thats all oh a pang of sicky feeling this morning dunno how long i can resist poas again lol
will miss your advice mama x x

Missy, I have wanted a pug all my life! When I was little I had a little plastic toy one, and I got it stuck in a milk bottle, I was devastated!
One day I will have one. x

Haha sorry I am laughing here. In a MILK BOTTLE!!!!:haha::haha::haha:

You're so funny hehe:happydance:

Wow! That just took me like, foever, to catch up........

Congrats Lucia :) I'm due to test on the same day you were down to test so here's hoping we can be bump buddies :-D I usually have AF pais by now but no sign of the :witch: yet. Last cycle I had a shorter luteal phase so she is due to show anytime between today and Thursday......

:dust: to everyone :D

XxX:kiss:

So sorry for your Af arriving hopefully this cycle will be the one for you Leanne!

Sara (AreIn83) how are you? So sorry to hear about your grandma hope you are ok, any news on a BFP yet?

Brillbride Im the same as you says I should conceive in late June and find out in July and EDD 20th or 29th and my hubbys bday is 20th!!!

GL Fluterby!

Tammy when is your AF due? I hope this is it for you and Jenny was right!!!

Leesa how long is your LP at the min?

Waiting4baby, mmm any idea why she was so late? Hopefully you get your bfp this month!!!

Amethyst maybe surge was so short you missed it?

Morgan I will miss you but hope you get your BFP no matter what and you head off to first tri! Speak soon hun xxx

Whitbit my AF due the day after yours!!! Lets hope the eggy got caught!!

Should we start a new thread so it can be managed? Anyone know how to create it to add results on???

Could just start one which is just literally for keeping the test dates and results on and still use this one for chatter :D

I can start a new one just to keep testing dates etc on if you like?

XxX:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->