Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I have a question i am fairly new to all this so here it goes... Wednesday and thursdsy checked cp and it was low hard and closed, just checked it and it is now high soft and closed, is that a good thing i am on cd7?

:hi: Rachael - CBFM is a godsend to me as this month I didnt OV till day 17/18 and usually 14/15 and would miss the right days its never bang on day 14 for me

LouLou did you test?

Yeah I agree we all have to believe also to keep our sanity PMA

Thanks LuckyD got a line on a superdrug test but left it and went back so again could be evap. Somethings gotta give hehe... but we shall see

Hi Sandi hun hope you are well and keeping busy is gud!!!

Hey Morgan yeah know what you mean, it is good to get a break but then wonder hmmm what should I do now lol...

Oh gosh Sara you ate preggers!!! how long did it take to come up?

Hi Curlew GL!

Hi Anxious - I dont know that CP makes any difference only at Ovulation it should be high soft and open.

Thnx wantingagirl... So i guess that means i will be Oing soon

hmmm im not sure thats quite early but not impossible, how long are your cycles and are you using opks?

Hi everyone,
I was doing SMEP last month and received a BFP which unfortunately wasn't meant to be and resulted in an early M/C. I am determined to give SMEP another go this month as it did work for me last month - no ideas about dates yet as I think my cycle is all messed up at the moment but will track with OPKs. Good luck to everyone else and fx for lots of BFP's this month!

I don't know what's going on with me, very weird, I have no symptoms since Ov (I know I did cos used CBFM and OPK's). No sore bb's which I ALWAYS!!!! get, but they are just normal, which is nice because they usually really hurt lol, but this concerns me because I am now 8 dpo and usually I stay with hard throbbing full tender bb's from Ov, this time as I say they are completely normal. I have no sign that AF will come because this is always my biggest indicator. I did actually do a :test: 6 dpo but it was :bfn: :-(.

The only thing I had was some cramping on 6 dpo and 7 dpo but that has now gone.

Yesterday I was so gassy I actually booked a doctors appointment and he told me he suspects IBS like my mum has and my grandma but I already kinda knew this lol. I dunno why I bothered going.

I did actually feel slightly nauseous this morning and still do slightly. But only slightly, nothing major lol.

I don't have a clue what is happening.

My cycle is usually 32 days but I ov 3 days late this cycle so I have no idea when AF will show if it does, could be anything from 9th May to 12th because I am going off my LP here. So I am around 2 days before my AF but NADA symptoms which is very very very weird for me.

Hi y'all - Arein looking good - hope its a sticky!! :happydance:

Ttcstill - so sorry to hear that :witch: arrived :growlmad: I had a chemical pregnancy last November so I know the pain even tho we weren't actively ttc at the time :cry: I had 2 digital clearblue tests which showed :bfp: - one on the day before the :witch: was due to arrive and one on the day after. After a few days (and cos I had one clearblue test left) I tested again only to get a :bfn: Lo and behold the :witch: arrived the next day. Anyhoo, I like your PMA...I might borrow some myself!!! :winkwink:

Mamaxm - best of luck - hope you get your heart's desire :flower:

Regards myself, I'm not too confident this cycle as didn't follow the smep plan at all too well - dtd on cd 11 and on cd 13. Don't know when I O'd or if I O'd. Length of last two cycles were 26 and 25 days respectively. Before that they were 28 days long. Might consider testing on Wednesday next so we'll see.

Finally, congrats to all those who recently got their :bfp:s and commiserations to those who got AF (hope the :witch: doesn't arrive next cycle!!!)

As always, baby dust to all, W.

:dust:

Hi Anxious I would say to use OPK as you may get ewcm quite some time before actually OV that happens to me sometimes, day 7 seems quite early but not impossible and hard to say

gcgal I am so so sorry for your loss and GL for this month!

Missy - 6dpo is too early but I cant comment as I tested 8dpo lol... so lots of time for you yet. They do say something the opposite what you usually get is a good sign so FX for you. I did a BM and noticed quite a bit of creamy cm and very watery yesterday so scared of AF getting me. I also got cramping 6dpo and hoping was implantation!
Im totally the same usually OV day 14/15 but was 17/18 this month so who knows when AF arrives as LP doesnt have to be 14 days getting back pain and cramps again and just have a feeling shes gonna get me. I have never had an AF longer than 30 days so shall see

Wisdom so sorry to hear of your loss and hoping this cycle is the one for you!!!

lucky-waiting until i can test a real HPT before I use the words :bfp: I'm going to go buy one on the way to work to day and save up my SMU for it. I tested on two more ICs this morning but they were both still faint but hell, it's only been 7 hours since I tested last night.

Morgan-I thought I had read you had bought a test and were testing this morning?! Are you? My temps staying up is what kept me going. We are going through pregnancy together because we're either both not or both are-FX!!!!

wanting- Within 5 minutes. I always walk away from them and don't watch. The test says read after five minutes so that's what I did. :hugs: I hope this is it!

Wow Sara I am so hopeful for you and Morgan, you have been waiting so long for this hun!!! What brand are you going to buy for tomorrow? Looking good, as for me I have what seems to be evap lines on two diff brands so far. Im sure I could see very faint lines then got darker outwith the 10 mins but cant be sure. This one yest is the lastest done on a superdrug test, I dont know if you can see a line pic not great.

Did you have any symptons in 2ww?

wanting- Within 5 minutes. I always walk away from them and don't watch. The test says read after five minutes so that's what I did. :hugs: I hope this is it!

I think I will do the walking away, timing it and coming back from now on to keep my sanity

wanting- I defo see something! It's about as faint as the lines I'm getting but SOMETHING is there! The reason I took so many tests this cycle is because it felt different to me. AF should be here tomorrow and I don't really feel her coming, she could still surprise me though! My boobs are very tender from under my armpits to the fronts (this wasn't unusual for me but it's just more intense than non-pregnancy cycles), I've been so hungry since 3 dpo my stomach growls everyday and the #1 hint for me yesterday that maybe I wasn't out just yet- I was just walking down the hall at work and had an overwhelming sense of dizziness. It came on really fast and then I sat down at the table and it disappeared.

I know I can see something too on mine but I really cant remember if I actually seen something and defo wasnt within the time limit? Do you think I could get 2 evap lines, how bad luck would that be? I got a little ewcm this morning which is usually a sign she is on her way and cramp for the last couple of days, back ache and achy legs. I have had sore nips and in armpits but I have had this before and dizzy spell and shakes yesterday. GL hun I really hope this is it for you!!!

When will you test again? There is something there. I hope this is it for you!

When will you test again? There is something there. I hope this is it for you!

Thanks hun and have a feeling your lines are going to get stronger and stronger. As for me I dont know I dont really believe it as how can it be a positive out of the testing time window? I refuse to buy more tests so waiting for my IC's to come in the post so not wasting too much money. May come tomorrow

Arein83 & wantingagirl - On tenderhooks here with you pair! Really hope there is a couple of :bfp: 's brewing in there xxx

Wish i knew what the hell was going on! Had some bleeding last night so i though yeah AF on its way. Then this morning nothing, my CP is high and closed and i have a bit of EWCM but - OKPs and my temps are low. Gerrr i hate not know where i am in my cycle and having no clue whats going on!!

How is everyone else?

arein - i read somewhere that usually (most people) get their temp dip before AF on 16dpo. i think i did last cycle. so if your temp stays up these next three days..then :happydance: and i should be a psychic hehe. j/k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->