Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Never-you really should be a psychic. I'll pay you next time I want to get preg instead of Jenny Renny!

Does anybody know what happens if you make two eggs one cycle from each of your fallopian tubes but only one of the eggs gets fertilized? What happens to the remaining egg? Can you have AF from the unlucky unfertilized egg whilst pregnant with the very lucky egg that did get fertilized? Anybody know this as its just been on my mind all day for some reason x

This morning I walked into Mothercare and bought a few pink Onsies or Babygrows as we call them here lol, scratch mits, Hat, all PINK! hehe. PMA!!!

AF is officially three days late and I tested this morning and it was a BFN :nope:

I hate when my body does this to me. Now I'm just waiting for AF to arrive so I can start the next cycle. I'm considering getting a CBFM just to keep track of my cycles since they've been a bit all over the place recently.

:hi: Rachael - CBFM is a godsend to me as this month I didnt OV till day 17/18 and usually 14/15 and would miss the right days its never bang on day 14 for me

LouLou did you test?

Yeah I agree we all have to believe also to keep our sanity PMA

Thanks LuckyD got a line on a superdrug test but left it and went back so again could be evap. Somethings gotta give hehe... but we shall see

Hi Sandi hun hope you are well and keeping busy is gud!!!

Hey Morgan yeah know what you mean, it is good to get a break but then wonder hmmm what should I do now lol...

Oh gosh Sara you ate preggers!!! how long did it take to come up?

Hi Curlew GL!

Hi Anxious - I dont know that CP makes any difference only at Ovulation it should be high soft and open.

Hey hun, yeah I did test :) Check this out: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/325143-7th-time-lucky.html

Whoop!

XxX:kiss:

AreIn - I can totally see your line!!! I got my :bfp: today too. We can be bump buddies :)

XxX:kiss:

Missy-that other egg will just get absorbed into the uterine lining just like when any egg that doesn't get a sperm buddy does. It won't effect anything, it just sort of disappears.

Ale-I never got to use my SoftCups, they didn't come until the beginning of this week. there was a problem with shipping when I ordered. But i did use Pre-seed, Black Cohosh the beginning of my cycle, organic prenatals, 400 mcg of Metafolate, Red Raspberry leaf tea and my OvaCue!

loulou-Yay! I just took an EPT and got another faint positive. It's barely there. I'm super nervous and wish I would have bought a digi now instead. I may go out at lunch at buy one! Heehee!

wanting- FX so tight for you! Please keep me updated.

Missy-that other egg will just get absorbed into the uterine lining just like when any egg that doesn't get a sperm buddy does. It won't effect anything, it just sort of disappears.

Ale-I never got to use my SoftCups, they didn't come until the beginning of this week. there was a problem with shipping when I ordered. But i did use Pre-seed, Black Cohosh the beginning of my cycle, organic prenatals, 400 mcg of Metafolate, Red Raspberry leaf tea and my OvaCue!

loulou-Yay! I just took an EPT and got another faint positive. It's barely there. I'm super nervous and wish I would have bought a digi now instead. I may go out at lunch at buy one! Heehee!

wanting- FX so tight for you! Please keep me updated.

i ordered preseed and softcups for this month! i hope you got your bfp!! post a pic of the EPT you took!

I can't! I'm at work and don't have my camera!!! I will later though. I'm supposed to go to a banquet tonight but I really just want to go home now. I haven't even told DH yet, I want to get that digi and surprise him with it.

I can't! I'm at work and don't have my camera!!! I will later though. I'm supposed to go to a banquet tonight but I really just want to go home now. I haven't even told DH yet, I want to get that digi and surprise him with it.

awww i hope you get that PREGNANT!!! I just got AF yesterday and i kept getting faints on IC and FRER's and when i got that digital i got a BFN!!! ugh, but i hope this month using preseed and softcups work!! And the bad thing about it is i ovulated on cd 22!!!! LATE!

So sorry Ladyof Rohan know how you feel and the CBFM are great.

Ahh LouLou Im so chuffed for you thats great, wish SMEP was a bit kinder to me lol...

Yay Sara go get a digi thats exactly what I was gonna say to you!!
Dont worry I will keep you updated, I did an IC test with FMU saved from this morning and was BFN so guess just waiting for AF either prob today or tomorow must have been evap lines

Wanting-keep your head up, babe. I'm not out of the wood yet. I want to go get the digi now but I have clinic patients this morning so I actually have to work and stuff.

ale-how long have you been ttc?

Wanting-keep your head up, babe. I'm not out of the wood yet. I want to go get the digi now but I have clinic patients this morning so I actually have to work and stuff.

ale-how long have you been ttc?

ohhh a little over THREE YEARS!!!!!:growlmad:

Sara - Thanks hun, I know there still could be time for me yet this month got all the way up until sunday so we shall see and tell you what I wont be testing early ever again! tee hee I will just soldier onto next month, will be gutted but kind od get used to it after a while.
Keep me posted, I have a good feeling about you and will be running ater you to first tri next month hopefully!!

Get the digi for later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry you have been trying for 3 years Ale.

Do you mind me asking if you have had any tests done yet? I used softcups this cycle they are great and even just for no leakage yuck

So sorry you have been trying for 3 years Ale.

Do you mind me asking if you have had any tests done yet? I used softcups this cycle they are great and even just for no leakage yuck

tests like infertility tests or tests like pregnancy tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->