Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

hi arein--are u using FMU?? if not that could be why its not coming up?x

Brillbride - They look like lil shrimps don't they when they are growing on that chart hehe. I can't wait to get my chart and see my baby grown from a shrimp to a baby hehe x I am more positive now than I was the other day. I do feel it will happen for me soon. I am with July in a very big way. What's it like over in First Trimester? Are the girls as friendly as in here and just wondered what kinda stuff they all talk about lol. Sure they don't talk about :sex: every other day and then having to do it 3 days in a row!!!!! lol

glad u feelin positive--thats very important....havent spent much time in first tri really---joined a jan thread but its very quiet----girls are def not as friendly as over here:hugs: they are def not talkin about baby dancing!!! they are talkin about when they are due and how they feel etc... my sis has informed me no more BD'ing since I had an MC last time!!! not to bothered but i actually feel quite in the mood for it--typical--sorry TMI!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Brillbride - They look like lil shrimps don't they when they are growing on that chart hehe. I can't wait to get my chart and see my baby grown from a shrimp to a baby hehe x I am more positive now than I was the other day. I do feel it will happen for me soon. I am with July in a very big way. What's it like over in First Trimester? Are the girls as friendly as in here and just wondered what kinda stuff they all talk about lol. Sure they don't talk about :sex: every other day and then having to do it 3 days in a row!!!!! lol

glad u feelin positive--thats very important....havent spent much time in first tri really---joined a jan thread but its very quiet----girls are def not as friendly as over here:hugs: they are def not talkin about baby dancing!!! they are talkin about when they are due and how they feel etc... my sis has informed me no more BD'ing since I had an MC last time!!! not to bothered but i actually feel quite in the mood for it--typical--sorry TMI!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey thats so funny but yeah I can relate to that. What is it about when you can't have something you want it even more! haha. Are you going to stay here then and be with all us until we all get BFP's? I hope so! :flower::flower:

brill-No I wasn't and I'm taking that into consideration also. I'm going to try to not pee on anything else until morning and use that as my real answer.

brill-No I wasn't and I'm taking that into consideration also. I'm going to try to not pee on anything else until morning and use that as my real answer.

Well at least your not my puppy pug Missy as earlier I picked her up to hug her and shes just finished her season which took 3 weeks of sheer hell, anyway she goes and wees down me and it smelt of fish! lol. It went all over the bed and I had to change the entire bedding and then go and shower. I wasn't overly impressed! lol

Well at least your not my puppy pug Missy as earlier I picked her up to hug her and shes just finished her season which took 3 weeks of sheer hell, anyway she goes and wees down me and it smelt of fish! lol. It went all over the bed and I had to change the entire bedding and then go and shower. I wasn't overly impressed! lol

LOL Too funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Gotta love those pugs! :haha:

My digi came up not pregnant

AreIn, Congrats are in order, I think! I thought the digi's take a lot more HCG than the non-digis. It may be a few more days til the digi comes up positive!

I can definitely see a Plus sign in your pic, and I have a tiny netbook so I normally can't see squat in people's pics! So I'm happy just to get to see it too!! :haha:

:baby::baby::baby::baby:

Hey thats so funny but yeah I can relate to that. What is it about when you can't have something you want it even more! haha. Are you going to stay here then and be with all us until we all get BFP's? I hope so! :flower::flower:

haha--of course im gona stay here and wait for yous--no doubt!!!:winkwink::happydance:xx

yay Brillbride! Wait for us. lol.

Arein, theres defo a cross there! Just wondering what is SMU? Test tomorrow morning! How many DPO are you now? x

Oh No! That sounds awful! I can kinda relate! My cat decided to poo on my bed when I was on a night shift, so I came home in the morning desperately needing my bed and there was my little present. I was so tired I just laughed (ha ha not like me at all). x

Missy-:rofl: that's why I don't have a dog!

Racheal- second morning urine is SMU. I'm 15 DPO and tomorrow will be the deciding factor!

I'm so behind on posts but I think it's still looking good. When was AF due?? Have everything crossed for you still and also Mamaxm as I think you're still waiting too??

:hugs: Ttcstill. Next month we'll both get our BFPs!

I still haven't done my Jennie reading - a bit scared to be honest of what she may say. What so do you think ladies should I get it? What if she says next year, or never???

I haven't tested yet, think I ov'd late. May test on Sunday. Been feeling v sick and want to cry a lot....

Sarah- Omg I see it on all the pics...... FX'd you get a BFP on digi in the morning........

Morgan- Fx'd you and Sarah both get great news very soon.....

New Mummy - hang in there yours is coming....

GCgal- :hugs: I completely understand I believe I have just experienced the same thing...... our time is coming...

Wanting - I believe I see it test agin in the morning and let us know!

loulou - CONGRATS:happydance::happydance:

Lynne - welcome

Waiting Thx I hope so ..... FX'd we can be bump buddies....

Just an update...... The bleeding started yesterday but still no AF symptoms..... weird!!!!!....... but I have only had 1 tampon in today and just changed it and barely anything on it...... so I checked CP and very small amount of pink barely visible when I looked????? why me??? why can she just not do her evil duty and get away from me????

Wow, exciting times in the SMEP thread!

Louloubabs - CONGRATS! That is awesome xx

Arein - ignore the stupid digi! I can definitely see a line in ALL the pictures you have posted. Good luck for testing tomorrow!

wantingagirl - how you doing? have you tested again? fingers crossed for you!

ttcstill - I'm so sorry that AF is messing you around xx hope that things sort themselves out very soon!

OK! Well, I'm defo trying the SMEP next month if we're not successful this month! Looks very successful!

Good luck everyone and congrats to everyone who have got their BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->