Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hey Mamaxm... it hit me earlier, the real reason you got your BFP is that you had that magical post number 2000!!!! :yellow:

I just hope post 3000 brings me my BFP!! and 4000 brings MyTurn hers! Let's keep the streak alive!!!! :happydance:

Based on this theory, just went back for kicks to see who had post 1,000 and it was...drum roll, please....AREIN!!!

Where are you AreIn?:telephone:

Why am I watching The Dorothy thing on TV lol. About who is going to be Dorothy at West End Musical lol....why!!!! lol And I watched it last week too!!! I must be loosing the plot lol

Ok so it will be a mad rush to get to 5000 post! haha
We will all be going mad on here.

Ok Hayley is texting me again and saying she has had it since Ov and asking is this normal. She has now decided I am her connection as no internet until Friday. lol. Good job I work from home and am on net all bloomin day hehe x

Haha, bless her. I had it from about 5dpo til about 10dpo I think. Didn't have it straight after O so I'm not sure about that one.......

XxX:kiss:

i'm so sorry arein i think we all thought you had your bfp :hugs:

Hi ladies congrats mamaxm on the bfp!!!!!! I am 13 dpo today I was going to test this weekend but decided to wait it out! I have been feeling very tired and for the past 4 days I have gotten sick at least 5 times and been having waves of nausea oh and I totally have no appetite !!!! Im hoping this is it but im thinking the worst! I keep you posted!!! BABY DUST*********

i started the plan this month and done my first opk today day 7 and 2nd line was there here is the picture which was taken wee while later soo its little paler, posted thread as need advice!:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/Snapshot_20100509_4.jpg

So sorry arein, I had everything crossed for you :hugs:

So sorry Sarah!!!!!! We can stick it out together when your ready.......:hugs:

WEll update on myself and for some opinions please
still no witch ladies now this is only my 2nd cycle since stopping bcp in feb 2010
there for this is my 3rd witchy im waiting on had some dodge tummy pains on thur&fri
thought she was on her way
nothing since except for the teeny bit of bloody streaked cm when i wiped on fri
where is she???Thinking 1st cycle was 25days,2nd was 26 days so maybe im still all messed up any advice girls? I was expecting to of o'd between the 25th-27th april if 26 or 28 day cycle.
I was very wet around the following sun which was the 2nd may(is it poss i was ov then?), now Df was away that weekend so thought we needed to catch egg before he went but obviously when he came back we BD on mon&tues is it poss i o'd late and implantation bleed fri or am i just been optamistic here HELP x x

i started the plan this month and done my first opk today day 7 and 2nd line was there here is the picture which was taken wee while later soo its little paler, posted thread as need advice!:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/Snapshot_20100509_4.jpg

What do you need advice on? x

arein - So sorry the :witch: got you xxxx

Mamaxm - Yeah on the :bfp:! Sorry i didnt say anything earlier but stayed off for a couple of day due to a slight meltdown on friday! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->