Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

yeah Morgan read before too that you went on that site just for varios diff bit of information and know you would never be the way some of them are. Its so horrible and like all of us know we would be happy with either as long as we had a baby at the end of it.

hopefully it wont take too much longer :hugs:

Yeah a bit worried about sara not like her not to be on

Wanting-- I dont know about that, maybe....... if it is im very sorry........... but I will be right here for ya as I am just now on cd4 and hoping this is our month..........

Morgan- I am so very happy for you......... I will try the baking soda fingers ...... sheeesssh at this point i'll try anything........

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY LADIES!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I havent been on here as much lately. Just trying to keep busy during the stressful time of TTC. I was so obsessed the first month we tried since the mmc (last month!) when I got the BFN I was gutted. So this time I have been busy on my diet. 8 pounds off in 4 weeks. Only have another 8 to go now.

I am now a couple days post ovulation and will be testing around 20th May.

Congrats to all the new :bfp: on here, I cant quite remember you all but I know there have been a few. Mamaxam and brillbride and some more!

Good luck to everyone due to test !
x

thanks girlie!
lol OH doesn't know and he wont know for a couple more weeks! since it's not real to me it's bean easy to keep it a secret.
^^^omg baby brain. i wrote "bean" easy instead of "been". ahahhaha!
so there is a HUGE leopard gecko on my ceiling right now. OH isn't home so it looks like i might have to tackle getting it down. don't know much about it so i'm worried about it touching me.

Can you not poke it with a brush and then move away quick. I hate lizard thingies! yak

hun dont worry leopard geckos are safe to handle :) they are cute and lovely xxx

I love this site, I saw a thread on sperm meets egg plan, jumped to the last page and it is about geckos now! Luckly I have a gecko, (lives behind hall light,) so I feel at home, if you all talked about babies I would have felt left out!

Hi Everyone,

I havent been on here as much lately. Just trying to keep busy during the stressful time of TTC. I was so obsessed the first month we tried since the mmc (last month!) when I got the BFN I was gutted. So this time I have been busy on my diet. 8 pounds off in 4 weeks. Only have another 8 to go now.

Congrats to all the new :bfp: on here, I cant quite remember you all but I know there have been a few. Mamaxam and brillbride and some more!

x

Congrats on the diet! That's fantastic! Nice to have something else to focus on, isn't it. :)

Hi Everyone,

x

Congrats on the diet! That's fantastic! Nice to have something else to focus on, isn't it. :)

Thanks hun. Its certainly made my 3 week build up to ov go quicker and I feel fantastic. I have about 10 days till testing OMG!!! I might try and wait for AF but that will be hard LOL. Like I will wait when I have a superdrug early and a first response, oh and a digi all in my drawer from last month!

good day ladies and I hope all you wonderful momma's have having a fabulous Mother's Day!

Love seeing all the BFP's!! keep 'em coming!!!

afm...I'm getting a zit on my chin I'm afraid that might be an AF is on her way sign:cry: I'm still feeling some cramps here and there too. I hate this dang 2ww

good day ladies and I hope all you wonderful momma's have having a fabulous Mother's Day!

Love seeing all the BFP's!! keep 'em coming!!!

afm...I'm getting a zit on my chin I'm afraid that might be an AF is on her way sign:cry: I'm still feeling some cramps here and there too. I hate this dang 2ww

Oh honey that means nothing. I have always gotten bad pregnancy acne that lasted the 1st tri, so DO not count yourself out yet! :hugs:

I've counted my zits on my chin and so far I have 11, 3 of them are white heads!!! lol

Hey Mamaxm... it hit me earlier, the real reason you got your BFP is that you had that magical post number 2000!!!! :yellow:

I just hope post 3000 brings me my BFP!! and 4000 brings MyTurn hers! Let's keep the streak alive!!!! :happydance:

Hey Mamaxm... it hit me earlier, the real reason you got your BFP is that you had that magical post number 2000!!!! :yellow:

I just hope post 3000 brings me my BFP!! and 4000 brings MyTurn hers! Let's keep the streak alive!!!! :happydance:

OMG! Soooo true. I had totally forgotten about that!!! Haha.

XxX:kiss:

YAAAYYYYY!!!! I hope SG is right!!! Yesterday was playing with my twin niece and nephew and thinking "can't wait for my 4,000 post twins to get here!" :happydance:

SG, you're up next!!!!

Hey girls, just had a text from Hayley that comes on here as you know but has no internet until Friday. She is concerned as she just went to loo and wiped and has green snotty cm!! She asked me to post here to see what you ladies think. She is 6 dpo. x

Hmm...not sure what this means. Is she going to call dr.?

I had that a few days before my AF was due this month but never usually get it.......and I got my :bfp: so it could be a good sign :)

Fingers crossed for Hayley :D

:dust:

XxX:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe