Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

My SIL who is TTC was telling me that she read about douching with baking soda AFTER bd and that it will kill the female sperm but keep the male. She has 2 girls and is trying for her boy. I thought she was NUTS for even thinking about putting baking soda up there especially douching. IMO, douching after bd would wash out all the sperm, no? :shrug:
Now I have to go do some research of my own..

btw, CONGRATS on your bfp mamaxm!!

Mama - I am so happy for you great new with BFP!!! YAY. Can I ask you how long you have been trying, which cycle was it you got lucky on? I am so trying this baking soda thing if I am out this cycle. Can I also ask you if you are supposed to do it throughout your fertile window on just the once before ov like you did on cd13? x

TTCStill - FX for you still promising. Hoping it might my IB.

congratulations to all that have had BFPs - this method is looking super good. :happydance:

Thanks for the tip maxam on the baking soda.

You better wait for us brillbride and you too Sara and Morgan!!!!

Tammy - I tested again this morning and BFN, hun evap lines???

LuckyD - How are you hun?? yeah as of above I have tested again. Thanks how are you getting on?

Tigerlilly Welcome to this lovely group!!!

New mummy - Implantation bleeding?

:hi: amethyst

SG I have heard quite alot about that site thats the general feeling I think its totally diff and this is the best site ever. Even various other sites on ttc they dont have girls as great as the ones I have met on here.

I have wantingagirl as my username but you know what I dont care at all what I have just want an ickle lovely baby

thanks girls! just thought i'd clarify, i'm NOT a member of ingender! i'm just always looking for interesting ttc info and thank god i found that tidbit or i doubt i'd be pregnant. i'm with y'all that those girls have an incredible luxury to be able to stick their nose up at one gender, and know they'll get pregnant. it made me sick looking through some of the parts on that page, like the gender disappointment forum.
missy- this past cycle was my 7th month ttc and you can do it as often as every day if you'd like, i actually only did it once about a week before i o'd.
today is mothers day! happpy mothers day to all my moms! so tempted to tell my mom today but i just can't.
arein WHERE ARE YOU!?!??!?!??!??!? i hope you've been celebrating a bfp for the last 24 hours, i need you!

yay to beanie jumping! i know, i'm waiting for AREIN too. sheesh. she's usually really busy on the weekend. hoping she's celebrating a mother's day surprise!

me too! i'm praying there's no bad news and that's why she's not on. i need her to be my bump buddy, i've never been pregnant before!
more bfps are due, c'mon who's testing today?!

seriously! i live vicariously through all you girls :bfp:'s haha. my AF is due thursday, and i know she is coming which stinks. so i need other people to get :bfp:'s lol

i know! esp. arein, this is driving me crazy. does she not know that we are waiting on pins and needles here?! haha!

i'm sure she does! i was telling her the beginning of her cycle that i felt like this is it. it was a weird feeling of mine...and now she gets her :bfp: but just needs a digi to confirm it's not a chemical. eeekk...hopefully she's on later :D

i know! our symptoms were so similar this cycle so i was hoping we'd end up preggers together. and we both gave up early, haha. oh i hope she gets on today. don't know if i can stand another 24 hours of not knowing.

i hope people care this much when i get my bfp ;) lol! xxx

thanks girls! just thought i'd clarify, i'm NOT a member of ingender! i'm just always looking for interesting ttc info and thank god i found that tidbit or i doubt i'd be pregnant. i'm with y'all that those girls have an incredible luxury to be able to stick their nose up at one gender, and know they'll get pregnant. it made me sick looking through some of the parts on that page, like the gender disappointment forum.
missy- this past cycle was my 7th month ttc and you can do it as often as every day if you'd like, i actually only did it once about a week before i o'd.
today is mothers day! happpy mothers day to all my moms! so tempted to tell my mom today but i just can't.
arein WHERE ARE YOU!?!??!?!??!??!? i hope you've been celebrating a bfp for the last 24 hours, i need you!

I think it was pretty clear you weren't trying to go for a certain gender! Anything to help get any BFP at all is good! I think many of us will be trying the baking soda thing if this cycle doesn't work out!! lol, imagine baking soda on this thumb.... :thumbup: oh man, it's too early in the morning. :rofl:

yay to beanie jumping! i know, i'm waiting for AREIN too. sheesh. she's usually really busy on the weekend. hoping she's celebrating a mother's day surprise!

I hadn't thought about that! Yes, what a wonderful mother's day surprise that was.

You better wait for us brillbride and you too Sara and Morgan!!!!

Tammy - I tested again this morning and BFN, hun evap lines???

LuckyD - How are you hun?? yeah as of above I have tested again. Thanks how are you getting on?

Tigerlilly Welcome to this lovely group!!!

New mummy - Implantation bleeding?

:hi: amethyst

SG I have heard quite alot about that site thats the general feeling I think its totally diff and this is the best site ever. Even various other sites on ttc they dont have girls as great as the ones I have met on here.

I have wantingagirl as my username but you know what I dont care at all what I have just want an ickle lovely baby[/QUOT

the witch still not shown giving it till tues hows about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->