Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hiii :]
Can some give me the jist, I think i MAY of got it.

I start Bd'ing on cycle day 8 every other day?
And do OV kits from day 10?
xx

Although, how would that work?
I have a REALLY short cycle.
xx

ATTENTION SOFTCUP USERS!!!

Im needing some advice here, i just started using softcups last night, and after i put it in, like 3 minutes after that my stomach and back started cramping?? Has anyone had that happen to them the first time they used softcups? I had troubles taking it out! But i finally got a grip on to it and pulled it out! ANY ADVICE?

Arein - hope to see you back soon. x

Ok, I done the baking powder thing, didnt touch my cervix and it is seriously stinging! Is this normal? does anyone know?

New Mummy - No I am hanging fire until 13th and testing with Trying43rd. We both made a pact lol x

Im needing some advice here, i just started using softcups last night, and after i put it in, like 3 minutes after that my stomach and back started cramping?? Has anyone had that happen to them the first time they used softcups? I had troubles taking it out! But i finally got a grip on to it and pulled it out! ANY ADVICE?

I never had anything like this before, maybe you are putting them in too high?? Sorry i couldnt be of more help x

I never had anything like this before, maybe you are putting them in too high?? Sorry i couldnt be of more help x

umm i dont know?? i dont even know where my cervix is?? lol i kind of just put it in like a tampon and after i got to a certain point (tmi alert!) my body kind of sucked it up and i was like ok?? I hope this is right?:shrug:

Has anyone used the saliva opk's??
Got one today could do with some advice of when to start using it and how good they are?

Ale, if you have it right up against your cervix, that can cause cramping.

New Mummy - No didn't even know they had saliva opk's sorry hmmmm

Cd 11 for me ladies this is my first mnth for smep..Sorry to those who got Af and goodluck to those waiting to test!!!

missy she may mean the saliva microscope

you look at your dribble through a special microscope and before ovulation the pattern of cells is meant to change

its funny because its more complicated than opks but less accurate!! you would think it would be more accurate!!

the thing is you can get one for probably about £15 so depending on the length of TTC you can save money from not keep buying opks!!!!

xxx

Hiii :]
Can some give me the jist, I think i MAY of got it.

I start Bd'ing on cycle day 8 every other day?
And do OV kits from day 10?
xx

Your ticker says you are due to ovulate on day 7 or 8, so if that is the case, you would need to start OPKs sooner. CD4 or 5, perhaps?

So SMEP question. Ignore my ticker-I don't believe I have ov'ed yet. Today is +OPK #3, so I am *hoping* today is ov day. Assuming it is, this is my third BD in a row after the 1st +opk, but my instinct is telling me NOT to skip tomorrow's BD. My reasoning is that, under ideal situations, the 3 days in a row should hit the day before o, the day OF, and the day after. Should I keep going until the day after my o, then skip a day and go for the insurance BD? All I know is it better come soon because I am getting exhausted LOL

Hey girls, hope you are doing ok? I'm in the TWW now and slowly starting to lose my PMA! I've stuck to the plan to the letter although not using Opks. I just found out my sister is 4 weeks pg. Whilst I'm really mega happy for her I feel so jealous and quite miserable to be honest. It's wretched, I hate being jealous! I just feel like it's taking over my life at the mo! TTC is all I think about! Going to test on 21st may if the witch doesn't sneak up on me before that....! It's going to be a loooooong wait!

i got my 1st pos pok today,, how long shud i keep bding 4,, weve bd the past 2 nites xx

hi missymoo---

hope u get ur BFP soon...xxx

hope u keepin wel...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back