Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

my nipples have gone like door knobs and are throbbing like hell and on fire and I have veins all over my bbs. I haven't had usual PMS symptoms as usually have full boobs from ov but this time this weird boob feeling has just started today. No cramps as if af is coming. Only got cramps on cd7 and cd8 and nothing since. Also had a massive amount of white cm in my panties that was in abundance and almost scary really. Doing a :test: on 13th. What you think?

Rachael - I keep feeling like....no it just can't happen to me, but then I remembered what Mamaxm said, don't go off gut feeling etc etc. lol

my nipples have gone like door knobs and are throbbing like hell and on fire and I have veins all over my bbs. I haven't had usual PMS symptoms as usually have full boobs from ov but this time this weird boob feeling has just started today. No cramps as if af is coming. Only got cramps on cd7 and cd8 and nothing since. Also had a massive amount of white cm in my panties that was in abundance and almost scary really. Doing a :test: on 13th. What you think?

hi missymoo---

hope u get ur BFP soon...xxx

hope u keepin wel...xx

Hi my lovely,,,, so missed you was think about you today! xxx Yeah good here, you ok? xx:flower::flower:

I have my fingers crossed for you missy moo--im fine--im having loads of CM, sore boobies, slightly nauseous, got my 2-3 on digi.xx

Brillbride - Awww glad everything is going good for you and love watching your lil beanie jumping boxes. So cute!! hehe

missy iv had loads of white cm and looked it up and everywhere said if egg isnt fertalised ur cm can come out white and creamy? i feel really dissapointed as thats what mine is like....... is that what yours is like? have you seen anything saying positive things about it? xxx

Brillbride - you mentioned you have lots of cm...is it white lol. sorry for tmi!

Winegums - Noticed you have 8 days until testing...my white cm is so much that it is actually thick on panites (sorry tmi) but it has only just started to do this from yesterday and I test tomorrow and I didn't get any of this until now if this makes any difference

ohhh ok sorry missy ignore me!!! i was looking up cm in the days following ovulation. damnit doesnt sound good for me this month :( xxx

Brillbride - you mentioned you have lots of cm...is it white lol. sorry for tmi!

it is slightly white--/ watery---just checked there now-- kinda dark white (cream coloured) and thickesh-:baby::baby:

hope the testing 2mor goes well...xx

Did you have to go to doctors when you got your bfp? Or can you just ring and tell them you are preggars? Also do they organise the First Scan? x

hi missymoo---

hope u get ur BFP soon...xxx

hope u keepin wel...xx

Hi my lovely,,,, so missed you was think about you today! xxx Yeah good here, you ok? xx:flower::flower:

I have my fingers crossed for you missy moo--im fine--im having loads of CM, sore boobies, slightly nauseous, got my 2-3 on digi.xx

Congrats!!!!

Did you have to go to doctors when you got your bfp? Or can you just ring and tell them you are preggars? Also do they organise the First Scan? x

you are supposed to book an appointment with the doctor and tell them that you are pregnant at the appointment--then they organise your first scan at 12wks (thats the norm in N.Ireland) if u know what consultant you would rather have you can say at your appointment..if u dont know--u can get anyone

However---after my MC at 12 wks last yr-- I am bypassing doing that and im going straight to a private doctor....they only do a scan at 8 wks though :(

xxxxxx

This was so well said, Lucky. Ditto. :hugs::hugs::hugs: We'll miss you, but will be here when you get back, AreIn. By the way, I think I just got your screenname...is it a homophone for "RN"?

AreIn - Im so thick, RN?? You're name is Sara... confused :wacko:

Wow I always miss so much on this thread lol...missymoo fx'd for you girl!!!

I'm 6/7dpo today and my bb's are getting sore but this happened to me last month too. I think it is new horomonal thing I got going on since the reversal. For the past two days I've been feeling some pulls/twinges of pain on the left side. I mostly feel like I'm out this month since I can't really pin point anything completely out of the norm. I'm still getting used to be whole again

missy - one more day until you are testing :happydance:

fluter - fingers cross for you mami! you deserve this :bfp:!

come on missy test, test!!!
So winegums are these saliva microscopes rubbish?
my mum got it bless was really wanting a clearblue smiley face one but hey ho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"