Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

liz_legend, I've promised myself and OH I won't be testing till the 9th...but may possibly do it on the 8th as I think I may have miscounted my cycle a bit and AF may be due on the 7th. So maybe it would be worth putting me down for then? Don't think I'd be able to hang on a further day than absolutely necessary! hehe

Really trying to not get my hopes up, it's a bit early for implantation...but I've never, ever, had spotting at this time in my cycle. So colour me confused.

liz_legend, I've promised myself and OH I won't be testing till the 9th...but may possibly do it on the 8th as I think I may have miscounted my cycle a bit and AF may be due on the 7th. So maybe it would be worth putting me down for then? Don't think I'd be able to hang on a further day than absolutely necessary! hehe

Really trying to not get my hopes up, it's a bit early for implantation...but I've never, ever, had spotting at this time in my cycle. So colour me confused.
Updated you to the 7th. Colouring you "spotted" :happydance:

Hi All

I stalked this SMEP thread this month as we followed the plan.
This was our 3rd month TTC,
we bd CD8,10,12,14,16AM, 17PM
positive OPKs cd 16 AM and PM.

Used Conceive Plus also this month. got faint BFPs from 10DPO, and a positive Digi on 14 DPO. hurray!
Just wanted to say that I feel the SMEP worked for us, but we really did stick to the plan as much as possible (except the bd 3 days after opk).

Good luck to you all x

Hi, we're following the smep this cycle and an also using the CBFM. Quick question for those doing the same, do you start the 3 day :sex: from when your monitor pickup a high or do you wit till peak?? xx

Congratulations ladies! So happy for you :)
I am on cd8, so will be starting the SMEP tonight for the first time :) lol, please keep your fx for me! :) :dust: to all of us :)

Hi All

Used Conceive Plus also this month. got faint BFPs from 10DPO, and a positive Digi on 14 DPO. hurray!
Just wanted to say that I feel the SMEP worked for us, but we really did stick to the plan as much as possible (except the bd 3 days after opk).

Good luck to you all x
Can I add you to the SMEP Chart/Stats thread? The link is in my signature. :flower:

Hi, we're following the smep this cycle and an also using the CBFM. Quick question for those doing the same, do you start the 3 day :sex: from when your monitor pickup a high or do you wit till peak?? xx
You start BD'ing 3 days in a row from your first +OPK.

Do you want to be added to the SMEP Chart/Stats thread? The link is in my signature. Post a message there and I'll add you! :flower:

I am on cd8, so will be starting the SMEP tonight for the first time :) lol, please keep your fx for me! :) :dust: to all of us :)
Do you want to be added to the SMEP Chart/Stats thread? The link is in my signature. Post a message there and I'll add you! :flower:

thanks Liz, iv'e posted on the chart/stats thread :flower:

Hi All

Good luck to you all x
Can I add you to the SMEP Chart/Stats thread? The link is in my signature. :flower:

Yeah for sure!! If u need any other info let me know. Af was due fri
X

Hi everyone,
CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE :BFP:

me and oh have been ttc for almost 1 1/2 yrs with our first :bfp:
nov of last year, ending in miscarriage in dec :cry: and have been getting :bfn: ever since, so we decided to do smep and after stalking this thread for awhile, (and waiting for :witch: to go away ) lol i decide to join you guys if thats ok :)

but i do have a couple of questions:
- i have 20 opks and was wondering if i should be testing 2x a day??
- being that i have irregular cycles (32day average) and not knowing when im going to ov when should i test?!?!?

:DUST: to all :)

Hi everyone,
so we decided to do smep and after stalking this thread for awhile, (and waiting for :witch: to go away ) lol i decide to join you guys if thats ok :)

but i do have a couple of questions:
- i have 20 opks and was wondering if i should be testing 2x a day??
- being that i have irregular cycles (32day average) and not knowing when im going to ov when should i test

I don't think you should need to test 2x a day unless you really want to. I'd start testing after day 10 or 12?

idk when i should test for pregnancy i never usually plan testing :/ and idk when im going to ov......

:wave: Hiiiiiii Missy,ttc,newmummy,brill ..... :flower:

Hope you guys are doing good.... 'm just back from my vacation... my brother's wedding was great... he is on the way to Australia....

I stopped my folic acid tablets for Nov month ... not sure why i did it - may be fed up of ttc / vacation / jus wanna give a break to ttc.... :)

Anyways, Finally i got my preseed.. so, i'm gonna start fresh with preseed and folic acid from Dec ... hope i wil get my b'day gift on Jan 2011... :happydance:

btw, would like to know about preseed more... anyone tried and got good results? how often i should use preseed.. i mean when i should use... how many days i should use....

Plz share your preseed experience and tips....

P.S. I dont get preseed in my place... i told my brother to get it from Australia.. so i can not finish this pack just like that b'coz i may not get it again soon...

lots n lots of baby dust to all :dust:

forgot to mention this... i think i have UTI past 2 months... i get this pain when ever i pee and also i cant hold it for few min.... i also have stone in my kidney..

if i dont have sex with my DH for few days then the pain will be reduced...

anyways, i'm gonna check with the Dr sometime next month... but is it ok if we ttc with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->