Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hi All. We have started the plan this month and I must admit whether its because you are not thinking about that vital time of the month and just BDing I have really enjoyed the fun of BD!

Im hopeful that a more relaxed, less stressfull month could result in a BFP!!

add sore bbs to that! they both hurt but my right one is killing me!
i would be mad about the pain if it wasn't such a good symptom.. 29% of pg women reported it @ 8dpo!

Hooray for sore bbs!!! :haha: I never have sore bbs before AF, so if I ever get that symptom, it would be a pretty good sign, I'd think!

Hope the days fly by for you mamaxm so you can test again!

Haven't been back on here in a while. Congrats Takingforever!!
Arein83- I don't have a FF chart, just a paper one. I figured I would get too obsessed w/ everything if I did FF, but I think about it all the time anyway, maybe I should just do it...
Minidyson, looks like we have the exact same cycle. I'm TTC #1 also, I'm 31 and have been married for 1 yr. and 5 months. My sister-in-law just got pregnant, due in October, and I'm trying to not be too far behind her, but no one knows that yet...
Question for you experienced ladies- I'm on CD 14 and using just cheap OPKs and have not had a + yet, so I started testing twice a day. I get a temp increase on CD 17 or 18, so I should have a + OPK on CD 15 or 16, right?? We will see, I'm still sticking to the every other day BD thing for now.

Yep - I'd expect to see the +OPK on 15 or 16 for a temp increase on 17 or 18 x

Hey Precious, I agree with Helly and Ness round about that time.

Helly have you tested yet?

Mamaxm - I have heard pregnancy dreams can be a gud sign. Although I have had quite a few pregnancy dreams that came to nothing but I also had one when I conceived my son. Lots of BFP dreams lately hehe.... lets hope it comes to something for us. Its so weird when my sis found out she was pregnant she had a girl already and wanted a boy I dreamed she was carrying a girl and her middle name was Louise and didnt tell her the name. Her eldest daughter picked her middle name and it was Louise!!!

FX waitingforbaby

AW how sweet of you to say that hopefully2. Yes woo hoo to mamaxm! Rooting for your BFP and the rest of us. Wouldnt it be so cool if loads of us conceived this plan is ace. Said to my DH if not pregnant this month something is up cos we have bed so much lol.... obviously I know there is nothing wrong PMA but has to happen soon tho huh?

GL Mrsc83

Oh Ness poor you, did he had a bad head today? Yes my hubby does that too but luckily not too often. Was he out since the afternoon I would have been on the floor by then. We have got to get our BFP with all that bedding huh?

Maaybe2010 I try and follow it as much as I can but I have sed before you cant know when you OV till it happens. I think if you roughly follow it and get the peak days in and every second day you should be cool

GL Lilac other ladies prob no more as I use CBFM and not good at temping and OPK

hehe mamaxm think the last week till AF due is the worst. Im on 3dpo at the min have a while to go Im keeping FX for you

Hiya Squirrelgirl hope yur gud

hehe Sophia my OH thinks im totally crazy too, glad you enjoyed yourself and back in time for OV!!!

mamaxm dont quote me on it but getting up and not being able to get back to sleep could be an early sign, had that with my first

Good Luck Ness!!!

AliBoo yes its funny I have been so relaxed this time

gonna give the 'sperm meets egg plan' a go!!! TTC a year. Any new info is a help!!:winkwink:

gonna give the 'sperm meets egg plan' a go!!! TTC a year. Any new info is a help!!:winkwink:

Welcome, wishful think!

When do you plan to :test:? You'll get added to the list and we can track our statistics! So far, it's going extremely well! Good luck!

Oh Ness poor you, did he had a bad head today? Yes my hubby does that too but luckily not too often. Was he out since the afternoon I would have been on the floor by then. We have got to get our BFP with all that bedding huh?

Good Luck Ness!!!

Lol he feels horrendous today ha ha I took pleasure in telling him all the things he said and did - total nightmare! I had to get in the spare room cos he'd laid in the middle of the bed with all the covers wrapped around in and i couldnt budge him! He came in this morning thinking he'd upset me bless him - I was like "no you big lump you wouldnt move" :haha:

Good luck to you too honey! I've defo finished ov'ing cos my nipples are sensitive! Only get that after ov! So FX the :sex: on CD11, 13, 14 and 15 is enough! I'm pretty randy today but OH is too delicate lol perhaps I can get something out of him tonight just for good measure!

I finally put my charts on FF but I have been thrown for a loop this morning. My OPKs have been negative (maybe faint line yesterday morning and this morning, but definitely not darker than test line) but I had a temp spike this am. I know it's too early to tell, and I did drink a bit more than I should've last night. But now I am worried that I didn't do enough BDing, especially since I held off yesterday, even though I was in a BDing mood, which usually means I'm ovulating. Is anyone else as frustrated as I am w/ the whole charting and OPK thing? I'm thinking of just not doing any of it next cycle and BDing every other day on day 9 to 19....
Here is my link, any opinions would be greatly appreciated! Also, I have just gotten my thyroid levels to a normal range, and I'm thinking my cycle is still adjusting.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d930e

if you drank a couple too many hun it will have altered your temps as hangovers are mock flu symptoms obviously including a fever, I wouldnt worry too much about your temp today and it altering FF

I temped for two cycles and hated it, it's too regimented and pressured and just another form of let down for me. I've been so much more relaxed this cycle!

Don't worry too much about one spike - I find drinking can push the temp up. Is this your first month temping?

:hi: Ladies. Well it's taken me 2 days to read all of this thread but i've finally done it & i really want to give the SMEP a go:thumbup:. I'm totally hooked & the statistics are great. Me & OH have been ttc for almost 2 years & he has a low sperm count, Would this plan still work for us?.
I use the persona monitor which gives me my egg sign,but not always on the same day each cycle as i have irregular periods but i still think it's great :happydance:.
At the moment i'm on CD 9,so due to ovulate in the next few days. Going to:sex: tonight & get this plan into action.

Congratulations to all the:bfp:. FX theres going to be alot more.
xxxxx

Ness- i had a baby girl dream too! maybe we'll both get our girls this cycle!! :)

wanting a girl- wow it's good to hear your dream came to something. i've had dreams before about getting a bfp, just poas a seeing the two lines, but never carrying the baby and having it so i'm very excited.. yeah, i'm going nuts waiting for the testing date. i'm still having tingles and af type cramping, and for me it's way too early to have them, i usually don't get a sniff of AF until one or two days before.

shellie- if OH has a low sperm count, you're supposed to alter the plan, so instead of bd'ing two days then skipping a day once you get to o, you continue doing it every other day, just make sure 1) you do it on the day of o and 2) he doesn't release any swimmers on the off days you don't bd. but besides that it should still work :)

tested again today, bfn. wish i didn't, oh i'm addicted. CP is still very high and very soft which is a miracle, normally it drops a couple days after o, cm creamy and my bbs are burrning and i have funny tummy troubles, feels like i ate way too much last night but i didn't. you know that sickly feeling, like a food hangover? i've got it :haha:
helly do we have any results yet? FX'd for you!

arein, haven't seen you on in a while! where's my future bump buddy?! just looked at your chart, cramps and bloating yesterday :thumbup: do you know when your EDD is? mine is december 11, so it would be 12-11-10! i love it!

Hi ladies!!

Still planning on trying the SMEP next month rather than this one because DH and I have been ill and are working some crazy hours, but we are going to try to BD every other day starting with today:thumbup: Even though I am not trying it until next month I thought I would like to come over here and keep company with you all. Congratulations on all the BFPs! FX'd for many many more!

Hang in there Ness!! I have my FX'd for you!

mamaxm I can't wait until you test!! Good luck to you hon!:happydance:

Shellie31--glad to see more LTTTC ladies getting into this! It is very exciting!! Good luck to you and DH!!!

Sorry for all the others I know I have left out....once I get to know you all I will be better I promise:blush: However, good luck and :dust: to you all!

ohh i can't wait to try this... waiting for april af :D looks promising... everyone has done amazing so far xoxox

Sounding more and more promising, mamaxm!!!

Today is CD8 for me, so hubby and I just :sex:. Trying softcups for the first time today too. Let's hope SMEP and softcups do the trick for me! .....now just hoping I can get the softcup out in a few hours! Little nervous about that! :)

Oh... and welcome to all the new ladies! Be sure to post your testing date so it can get added to the list and be part of the stats! Hope the numbers stay crazy high for when it's my turn! :)

sg- oh softcups aren't hard to get out, if you have any problems (i've only had one problem since i started using them) stick your finger inside the lip instead of outside of it to jiggle it. you'll get the 'stuff' on your finger but it'll come out.

winegums- your baby is so preciousssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! my heart melted a little when i saw that picture. and can't wait till you join!

aww thank you mamaxm good luck for your testing date and by the way the night before my bfp i had a dream i was pregnant with a boy... and that was after about 1 and a half years of trying the only time i dreamt something like that so fingers crossed for you..

I want to try this straight away this time as it took nearly two years first time round.. but I never understood the temperature thing and charting so we just BD every 2 or 3 days and hoped for the best!!

good luck everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->