Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I am soooo frustrated.... my temps have been insane......I know I ovulated because I had O pains on all day thursday and friday morning and got my + OPK thursday evening..... My bbs have been sore now for two days ..... but still no crosshairs..... I am so ready to just give up!

Hi all well good job I got a fresh supply off OH this afternoon, he's just got back from the pub and I've had to feed him and put him to bed....he is soooo drunk lol thank god he doesnt do this every weekend!!

I've just realised I'm on cycle day 8!! :dohh:

OH has gone out to town but we did get a :sex: in earlier so suppose we should be ok :shrug:

I don't know if we'll be able to follow the plan exactly. . . .
Does everyone plan on following it exactly?

Also my opks haven't arrived :growlmad:

I've just realised I'm on cycle day 8!! :dohh:

OH has gone out to town but we did get a :sex: in earlier so suppose we should be ok :shrug:

I don't know if we'll be able to follow the plan exactly. . . .
Does everyone plan on following it exactly?

Also my opks haven't arrived :growlmad:

Hi maaybe2010! I have a long cycle (36 days) so I won't be following it exactly. I'm not going to start using opk's till probably day 19 or so and as for bd'ing I may not start till cd12 since OH will be in Vegas for a bachelor party and I'm going to meet him there on wednesday. If I begin on cd8 I would miss two days in a row of bd'ing.

sorry, I probably gave you more info than you needed but I just wanted to reasure you not to worry if you stray from the plan a little. hope your opk's come soon!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi maaybe2010! I have a long cycle (36 days) so I won't be following it exactly. I'm not going to start using opk's till probably day 19 or so and as for bd'ing I may not start till cd12 since OH will be in Vegas for a bachelor party and I'm going to meet him there on wednesday. If I begin on cd8 I would miss two days in a row of bd'ing.

sorry, I probably gave you more info than you needed but I just wanted to reasure you not to worry if you stray from the plan a little. hope your opk's come soon!![/QUOTE]

lol no that's fine hun :flower:

Thanks I hun I hope so too, I ordered them last Saturday!

xx

Haven't been back on here in a while. Congrats Takingforever!!
Arein83- I don't have a FF chart, just a paper one. I figured I would get too obsessed w/ everything if I did FF, but I think about it all the time anyway, maybe I should just do it...
Minidyson, looks like we have the exact same cycle. I'm TTC #1 also, I'm 31 and have been married for 1 yr. and 5 months. My sister-in-law just got pregnant, due in October, and I'm trying to not be too far behind her, but no one knows that yet...
Question for you experienced ladies- I'm on CD 14 and using just cheap OPKs and have not had a + yet, so I started testing twice a day. I get a temp increase on CD 17 or 18, so I should have a + OPK on CD 15 or 16, right?? We will see, I'm still sticking to the every other day BD thing for now.

Hey ladies not ready to join yet body is absoutly every where do we know how much LH constitutes a surge 3 months now I have beentrying OPK's and nothing I have other issues health wise and still coming off Depo Provera 6months at least since last 1 ran out. Doc saysi could ovulate so wandering if I could do this with out a + opk? Who am I kidding but thought I would ask

Do you think the clocks going forward will affect temps? :wacko:

I did mine an hour later than normal today and got my highest temp (although only my 8th O:))
Just wonder if it was to do with the time?

xx

As long as you'd had the right amount of sleep i thin it is fine.

ttcstill- wait till you have a few more high temeratures and they'll put the crosshairs in. they wont do it until you have at least three high or increasing without any drops temperatures is what FF says. :flower:

Do you think the clocks going forward will affect temps? :wacko:

I did mine an hour later than normal today and got my highest temp (although only my 8th O:))
Just wonder if it was to do with the time?

xx

doesn't look abnormally high, i wouldn't discard it. :)

where is everyone!? today has been very slow!
having tons of milky cm :) 30% of pregnant women reported they had it too on 7dpo according to FF! boy i love my vip membership.

I'm here, just catching up on the day's happenings! I can't wait to hear the results of a :test: mamaxm!!!

me neither, 80% of me is execting a bfp, but that sicky 20% is expecting bfn. we'll see i suppose, either way i'm glad i started charting, it paints a way clearer picture. fx'd for you too, you're testing in almost three weeks ugh, bet you can't wait to get to the 2ww.

Gosh, I go away for 1 night and there is 10 pages to catch up on!

Well I have just come back from a very relaxing and fun night in the sleepy country town on Tyalgum (don'e worry if you have never heard of it, not many people have!) We didn't BD because we had Dave's friend staying the the room next to us and we did the night before and will tonight.

Only problem of the trip was that I was not able to temp this morning!

Yesterday morning I had a hairdresser appointment, I was supposed to be home by 12 and we were then going to drive to Matt's house (Dave's friend) and leave from there. The hair appointment was running late so I called Dave and we decided that I would meet them at Matt's. I told him to pack my pre-natals and epo and my bbt. I didn't tell him to pack my digi opks because I haven't really told him about those (he would think I was a bit too obsessive). Anyway, he forgot the epo (noooooooooo - i need it, especially right now!) and grabbed the digi opk holder instead of the thermometer!

So now he knows I do opks and yes, he thinks i am crazy!

Gosh, I go away for 1 night and there is 10 pages to catch up on!

Well I have just come back from a very relaxing and fun night in the sleepy country town on Tyalgum (don'e worry if you have never heard of it, not many people have!) We didn't BD because we had Dave's friend staying the the room next to us and we did the night before and will tonight.

Only problem of the trip was that I was not able to temp this morning!

Yesterday morning I had a hairdresser appointment, I was supposed to be home by 12 and we were then going to drive to Matt's house (Dave's friend) and leave from there. The hair appointment was running late so I called Dave and we decided that I would meet them at Matt's. I told him to pack my pre-natals and epo and my bbt. I didn't tell him to pack my digi opks because I haven't really told him about those (he would think I was a bit too obsessive). Anyway, he forgot the epo (noooooooooo - i need it, especially right now!) and grabbed the digi opk holder instead of the thermometer!

So now he knows I do opks and yes, he thinks i am crazy!

ugh i know how upsetting it is to forget your thermometer, you don't temp for one day and you feel like your whole cycle is ruined, hahaha! the most awful gut wrenching feeling..

i was so exhausted today i slept in and then napped, so now it's 4 in the morning and i can't sleep so OF COURSE i'm on bnb! i hope when i do fall asleep, i have another baby dream :) took an hpt, bfn but i am only 7dpo (or 8dpo.. it is 4AM!). and it wasn't fmu :blush: i'm an addict. so i decided if i get my bfp this cycle if i get pg with a girl, her middle name will be cathryn! because of the dream. my way of making a little deal.. haha. never been fond of the name but i swear i will if i get my bfp!
still having some light cramping, craving cold foods, bought some edy's real fruit bars eaten three today! creamy cm.
well i'm off to try and sleep, here's to hoping i'll have another baby dream! hope everyone's doing well, helly you're up to test today! :happydance:

add sore bbs to that! they both hurt but my right one is killing me!
i would be mad about the pain if it wasn't such a good symptom.. 29% of pg women reported it @ 8dpo!

morning all well I'm in the 2ww now!

I don't think it will make a difference if we bd tomorrow as my nipples are sensitive now and that happens once I've ovulated so I think 48 hours the eggy wouldnt be viable anyway!

So FX my :sex: on cd11, 13, 14 and 15 will be enough to have caught it! As I said haven't followed the plan to the letter cos of the argument we had on CD8 lol so we started on CD9. I think I'm in with a good chance if we :sex: on all 3 peak fertile days, I had lots of watery CM on CD14 so reckon that was my most fertile day anyway!

Now the wait begins! I had a dream I had a baby last night, a little girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->