Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Im not certain but i would say cd19 would be right, id just maybe bd awhile before that to let his old spermies out.

Thank you Helly and Ness for your replies! I am going to bd every other day but just begin using the opk's later. Thanks I feel better now. Good luck to you both!!!

good idea hun and thank you - good luck to you too!

arein- i'm stalking your chart too! i added +opk to cd15 and now its letting me keep my crosshairs :D have you tested at all yet? i did this morning :blush: bfn of course at 7dpo but i have 50 ICs and i'm only planning on ttc until august so i don't mind wasting a few in the small chance that i might get an early bfp!
lots of new girls! 40 that haven't tested yet, according to the 40% success rate, 16 of us should get our bfps! according to the statistics we have to far.. 32 of us should! :happydance:
cramping AGAIN today! and last night i had a dream that i had a baby! i was in labor, fell asleep and woke up and i had the baby, it was the most beautiful little girl! we named her katie, not sure why because it's not even a name i would consider as it's my well hated sister in laws name, but she was gorgeous! gave me alot of hope, these symptoms are all completely new which is a very good sign when i've been ttc for 6-7months..

I've read posts from quite a lot of ladies that have dreamed about babies in the TWW that have turned out to be preggers! Here's hoping for you!:dust:

Ive been keeping an eye on this thread for a while - Im now CD2 so count me in for this month too! Will be testing on 24th April. Fingers crossed all !:thumbup:

thank you! i've dreamed about being pregnant before, but never actually having the baby and holding it! or knowing the sex!
also, CP is VERRRRRRRY high and VERRRRY soft! i swear if i don't get my bfp this cycle i will lose all hope in symptoms.

Ive been keeping an eye on this thread for a while - Im now CD2 so count me in for this month too! Will be testing on 24th April. Fingers crossed all !:thumbup:

Welcome Waiting4Baby#1!:thumbup:
Good success rate on the thread so far so fx'd for us all x

I dreamt of getting a :bfp: the night before i got my actual one so yes its a good sign x

Hi i am CD2 as well i will test from 24th april too though AF due 26th april so hope she doesnt show this is my first cycle after 2 yrs on contraception so not sure when i ovulate will just keep opk. wouldnt it be a miracle :bfp: first cycle lol fx for every1 hope we all get our :bfp: :babydust:

Hi i am CD2 as well i will test from 24th april too though AF due 26th april so hope she doesnt show this is my first cycle after 2 yrs on contraception so not sure when i ovulate will just keep opk. wouldnt it be a miracle :bfp: first cycle lol fx for every1 hope we all get our :bfp: :babydust:

i've heard your chances of getting pregnant after getting off bc are very high! good luck!

i've heard your chances of getting pregnant after getting off bc are very high! good luck!

oh i hope thats the case though any ideas of how to know when im ovulating i am going to test but when shall i start its stated cd10 but i havnt had a period in so long and not even sure what this cycle lengh is going to be lol i will just test everyday i guess :thumbup:

OOOh maxam i'm exciited for you... i dreamt i was pregnant the night before i tested (9dpo) and got :bfp:
If there is a god you'll get yours this month, after starting such a successful thread.... i credit you with my :bfp:

oh i hope thats the case though any ideas of how to know when im ovulating i am going to test but when shall i start its stated cd10 but i havnt had a period in so long and not even sure what this cycle lengh is going to be lol i will just test everyday i guess :thumbup:

you can do that and you can chart your temperatures.. and check your CP. all are very good ways to watch for o, i do all three :)

OOOh maxam i'm exciited for you... i dreamt i was pregnant the night before i tested (9dpo) and got :bfp:
If there is a god you'll get yours this month, after starting such a successful thread.... i credit you with my :bfp:

oh thank you darling :) made me tear up a little :cry:
hope your pregnancy goes well and we can be bump buddies pretty soon :thumbup:

Hey!

I'm due to test April 1st. So far have many symptoms including some spotting. Fingers crossed!!

xxx:dust:

:af:

you can do that and you can chart your temperatures.. and check your CP. all are very good ways to watch for o, i do all three :)

yes i am going to test and have orderd my thermometer so will be doing that but dont want to interfere with my cervix as i have incompetent cervix and if i mess around with it my cervix may open etc thanks x:thumbup:

Hey!

I'm due to test April 1st. So far have many symptoms including some spotting. Fingers crossed!!

xxx:dust:

:af:

dates up! did you use smep this cycle? and how many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->