Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

hey girls this sounds like something that is worth trying. Havent been able to this month because of the m/c on the 14th but am really looking forward to trying this on my next cycle. Good luck to all those waiting to find out.
Nessicle - Hi how are you and i hope that this is your month - bless you both :hug:

thank you honey I hope this is your month too :hugs: xx

not sure if it will be but im sure that it will be yours - what a lovely easter gift for you both , i wish you all the best xx

Ness - Yeah Im not as keen as red wine than white but hey if I have red I wont drink loads and loads hehe... thats my plan of action for tomorrow nite will be 5dpo. Woo hoo for our 1ww!
No not at all its Shona. Its really weird feel like I know you really well like a friend I would meet up with if that makes sense??!!

Tryforbaby2 - Hey.... it doesnt make much diff if its cycle day 8 or 10 I dont think as you are only heading to becoming fertile then depending on when you OV. Not sure why SMEP says cycle day 8? Maybe just to keep spermies fresh?

Aw your poor hubby, no you are not being mean you both want this and im sure your DH wouldnt do it if he really couldnt. hehe... yes that is my predicament daily. I said to DH shall I just not tell you when im ovulating and just make the first move and he said well I would still know you are Ovulating, the cheek! as if he always makes the first move haha

sorry Gingerwhinger I shouldnt laugh just have that vision in my head, your eggy has a face and everything in my image!!! lol....

Hiya Inkdchick - So sorry for your previous loss and GL for the upcoming month

Oh yeah Ness I never thought of that actually wiping it off, shant tell my OH though as he would expect it all the time could just imagine his delight :rofl:

I'm trying not to think about it too much - honest!! I was thinking of sending oh an email though, sent from me sat here on the sofa with the laptop to him sat in the dining room on the work computer... something like

Dear Sir

I am writing to request an appointment with your testicles. The time and length of said appointment is entirely up to your good self I only require that it be TODAY.

Fond Regards,

Your Bird.

Wonder if that will do the trick??

I'm trying not to think about it too much - honest!! I was thinking of sending oh an email though, sent from me sat here on the sofa with the laptop to him sat in the dining room on the work computer... something like

Dear Sir

I am writing to request an appointment with your testicles. The time and length of said appointment is entirely up to your good self I only require that it be TODAY.

Fond Regards,

Your Bird.

Haha, thats brilliant. Do it!! Lol.

Good Luck ;-)

I'm only on CD3 but want CD8 to hurry up and get here so I can feel like I'm doing like something. Lol.

XxX:kiss:

Ness - Yeah Im not as keen as red wine than white but hey if I have red I wont drink loads and loads hehe... thats my plan of action for tomorrow nite will be 5dpo. Woo hoo for our 1ww!
No not at all its Shona. Its really weird feel like I know you really well like a friend I would meet up with if that makes sense??!!

Oh yeah Ness I never thought of that actually wiping it off, shant tell my OH though as he would expect it all the time could just imagine his delight :rofl:

Hi Shona :wave:

Lol I totally know what you mean! It's amazing the friendships you can make on sites like these - I think it's because we're all going through the same thing and obviously we're literally within days of each other in our cycles, it makes all the difference on this ttc journey!

:rofl: at not wiping saliva off hahahahaha my OH expects it every time we :sex: lol but I'm happy to oblige as long as I'm getting some sperm outta him :haha:

Dear Sir

Fond Regards,

Your Bird.

:rofl: that is soooo funny!! I think you should send it ha ha!

:rofl:
you're offline now so will take that as a good sign :winkwink:

Didn't realize there was even a thread for this, I tried it this month and :bfp: on the 24th :)

Didn't realize there was even a thread for this, I tried it this month and :bfp: on the 24th :)

Hi c-demers :flower: I just wanted to say congratulations on getting your :bfp:!!! I know how much you wanted it before he left to Iraq. I know how hard it is when your loved one is gone. I hated the time when my dh was there. Take care & I wish you all the best with your pregnancy :happydance:

arein, haven't seen you on in a while! where's my future bump buddy?! just looked at your chart, cramps and bloating yesterday :thumbup: do you know when your EDD is? mine is december 11, so it would be 12-11-10! i love it!

I had a super busy weekend! Mine would be 12-12-10. I'm not feeling too great about this cycle actually. It just doesn't feel right.

mamaxm - I truly hope that that faint line you got turns into a very dark line and you get your :bfp:!!

Helly - I'm sorry that you got your AF :hugs:

tryforbaby2 - Don't worry so much that you didn't get to start at cd8. My DH is off to LAs Vegas for a bachelor party so I wont be starting till cd 12. My cycles are 36 days long so it would still be ok. I think you still have a great chance with SMEP :thumbup:

gingerwhinger - I wonder what your OH said when he got that e-mail...too funny!!

Good luck to all of us ladies!!!

My email did not get me any further so far :shrug: I had to go do the school run then we had to go to the hospital for physio which has left him in pain :cry: so I really doubt I'll get lucky today and I really feel that today is essential for me. I am having some good cm and the odd cramp so I reckon my eggy is indeed floating about feeling all lonely!!

I have spoke to oh about it, kinda had to coz I have gone a bit silly over it, but he assures me he has brilliant sperm so yesterdays will be sat there ready!! I am soooo gonna make him suffer for this. Once I get my spermies tomorrow I am then going on strike! I shall tease him then leap out of bed and laugh at him and go nur nurny nur nur!! Or atleast I shall try :winkwink:

Unless I do convince him tonight I will have not followed this plan at it's most important stage so I'll be happy for you to take me off the dates if I do get a bfn which is likely, I don't want to ruin the stats if I haven't followed it properly iykwim.

Morgan! You got a BFP, I must have missed that post! When are you testing again?!

mamaxm - omg where are you, you need to test again now!!! fx for you, really hope you get a bfp.

helly - awww im sorry the evil witch got you too. im gonna do smep again this month, to the letter, and i think i might use preseed before. ive used conceive plus since day one but it obviously hasnt helped me!!
also, ov weekend, i normally dont drink a drop. but i think i might have a couple of glasses of wine this month. ive heard so many stories about people that try for ages then get their bfps when they've had a few drinks lol!!!

tryfor you - how ya doing? im sure you'll be fine starting on cd10 coz you're cycles are a bit longer. like they say to start testing with opks from cd10 but i've never ov'd before cd17 in my life so i'll probably start with them on cd14 or 15.

Hi everyone else!!!
hope everyone is having a good day. im going to eat chocolate pudding and watch Glee later. I love Glee!!

xx

c-demers congrats!!!!!!!!! :)
mamaxm hows it going with that line :p
xx

:haha: you guys are a trip today!
helly, big hugs about AF, that's alright you'll get it next time :hugs:
well tested again about 30 minutes ago, thought i saw a faint line but at this point i could just be seeing lines. temperature dropped :cry: but not putting too much into it since the fan was on me last night (due to these horrendous hot flashes) and i didn't sleep welll..
oh as AF is nearing, i'm getting less positive. and quickly.
but not sad? i just kinda know this wont be my cycle.

keeping fingers crossed for you Mamaxm

just realised I forgot to put down my testing date, it's 21st of April, along with Flybee.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->