Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

thought this was interesting https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/smartstrip.html
the results are so light! i would have tossed them as bfn if they were mine, at least for 11 and 12 dpo, can't even see them unless you screen tilt.. maybe i do have a chance. haha. darn internet cheapies.

I'm feeling out too mamaxm and I'm only 2dpo :cry: just dont think it's my month!

Even after i got a clear pregnant on the digital the internet cheapies were still as light as those 12dpo ones! I couldn't believe it. But a line is a line however faint so you are totally still in the game.

:) thanks i'm scrutinizing my test from this morning right now.. wish i had an frer. i swear i think i can see the faintest of faint but the mind plays funny tricks.
ness! you're only 2dpo and you did your bd'ing, you're not out :)

i wish, hubby sat on our camera and broke the screen, i tried taking pictures and it's useless. it's very faint, but not very wide. i've officially come to peace with the fact that there is nothing i can do now but wait and i am going to relax and try to ignore the darn ICs, try to hold out till tomorrow to try again! i'm going to make it my mission!
got some cramping today, oh is it driving me crazy

Loulou yeah it seems to drag so long but then the fertile week flys be as we are doing something, Good Luck for this month. Im so scared as in 2ww as they is nothing I can do about it now

hehe... Ness yes makes all the difference that we know how it feels and only two days difference in cycle so is cool what is happening to each other and would be great if we both got our BFP. Very true its only fair you should return the favour lol.... I just tended to avoid it when fertile and not any other time but maybe im being mean hehe..... :hugs: :hi:

cool c-demers congrats, was this your first time on the plan? How long were you trying for?

Well AreIn83 I hope you are wrong and that you get your BFP! FX

Gingerwhinger its funny how the mens answer to it is that they have supersperm my hubby has used that line before

Honeybee sounds like a fab night in. Yeah I didnt get drunk on purpose but had a rare night out and me and DH got quite drunk and conceived think its all to do with relaxing. I have a couple of glasses of wine on the weekend so I say go for it. I dont even like red wine but been told if you have a glass of red wine between now and 8dpo it can help with implantation. Hey I will try anything haha

Mamaxm keep PMA dont give up on it we r routing for you!!
ughh wheres the line??? lol.....

Ness plz dont give up remember the telling off you gave me for being negative lol.... your not out either I was 100% sure I was not pregnant the month I conceived!!

wanting a girl- it's good to hear you were 100% sure you weren't, i think i'm sure i'm not too, i get excited about symptoms and such but then when i sit down and think about, i'm like, it's just not possible, it's fun to think i am but i know i'm not.

he he thanks Shona for putting me in my place about being negative :haha: I know I'm being silly!! I am only 2dpo!!

well ladies about to leave for a surprise trip to the beach with OH! i'll be back tomorrow, hope i get my bfp in beautiful panama city!

Have fun! I'm jealous. I need a vay cay. Don't take any tests with you! Let that egg cook a little longer and test when you come home.

oooh i wish i was going to the beach, its all rainy and grim here

i was thinking about getting pre seed for this month, but, i was wondering if it does anything other than be a sperm friendly lube? i normally have plenty of cm, is there any point in getting it?

Ginger, your email was so funny! I just sent an email to my husband, inspired by you :)

I'm totally depressed. Last night DH was still too sick to BD. We have only BD once this cycle! That is like an OLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD married couple. Depressing on so many levels, not just baby making.

So I got my smiley face this morning, DH is still passed out from the night time cold and flu tablets and I am getting ready for work :( He is taking the day off so I hope he spends all his energy getting better so we can at least have a small chance this cycle.

Hope he reads my email today and realises that he has been a selfish sick twat. He should just suck up his stuffy nose and put in an effort!

haha well you did it to me too. :haha: Only jesting just trying to keep your spirits up. I get like that at times throughout the 2ww.

Mamaxm you never know my situtation proves that when we least expect it can be just round the corner. I never thought I could every get pregnant and it happened for me so can happen for you too. Im keeping PMA going for you and sure I will lose it near the end always happens. FX for you and everyone else so much
Oooh nice good luck to you and hope the line gets thicker tomorrow!

he he Shona you gave me the good slap round the face with a wet fish that I needed :haha:

Well far too early for ss'ing but hey why not?!

low backache
cramping (ov)
headache
sore nipples (ov)
heavy boobies that hurt when I feel them!

soph - awww sorry to hear about your dh. hope he pulls it together soon!!
Try not to worry about it too much hun, you hear loads of stories of couples that just bd once in a month but its exactly on the right time and they get preggars!!

soph - awww sorry to hear about your dh. hope he pulls it together soon!!
Try not to worry about it too much hun, you hear loads of stories of couples that just bd once in a month but its exactly on the right time and they get preggars!!

Thank you. I know that we still have a chance, but I feel like since we started trying we actually haven't managed to bd AT ALL when it counts, I was hoping that this cycle (4) we would really be able to make a real try, and he was on board too, but just went and got sick on me!

oooh i wish i was going to the beach, its all rainy and grim here

I'm in East Sussex too - proper miserable weather.

Right - CD 16 and no positive OPK :(

Off to give the DH the good news that it's an 'even' day. (He likes this plan)

I was reading about you girls dreaming about babies. I've had dreams now that I had triplets and that I had a BFP but there were 3 lines instead of 2...what's with all of this 3 business? It's kind of scaring me. I don't even want twins necessarily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->