Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Afternoon Everyone! hope you are all ok!

just got back from joining slimming world (need to have another focus right now!) obviously I want my sticky little bean but I also feel a bit down about my weight since the mmc as I cant lose the baby weight I gained.

So happy to see lots of BFP and cant wait to see lots more!

Mamaxm - could you please move my testing date to 18th. I think this is more realistic after my very late ovulation. Witch may arrive just before but would prefer that to happen than me test too early.

p.s. I hate the 2ww !

Hi Stardust, its good to have something else to focus on for a while.

All I can seem to think about at the min is getting pregnant and promised myself I wouldnt :shrug:

AREIN- SHE GOT ME TODAY TOO!!! not till 1 or 2 AM, but i was watching out for her..
i swear we're going to be bump buddies. pma. i'm not even bummed about the nasty ole witch because i have a plan of attack for this cycle and we WILL get our bfps this cycle.
so let's talk game plan, let's get excited. you're thinking black cohosh or vit. b? (if you're looking for a longer LP, vit b worked for me, but i didn't o any earlier :()
i've got 2100 mg maca, 1,000 mg vitex, and as much grapefruit juice i can stomach. plus i'm cutting out caffiene. and my aspirin regimen. drinking water, softcups and preseed. i have my eye on the prize here. and thank god i'm excited about adding my two new vit's or i'd be on the floor crying right now.
arein, in 28-31 days we will have our bfps. PERIOD. and we will be bump buddies.

started maca today and already love it, felt so much more energy. the pills stink though. going to get vitex on friday as you're not supposed to take it during AF anyways.
and i went ahead and bought my opks and 2 frer's (used one this morning, when there was just a bit of light spotting, bfn duh.) and the other one i am saving till the witch is late, PERIOD. i am never ever going to buy internet cheapies again. don't know if it was a dud or if i had a chem (i hate to say it, but i'm hoping it was a chem, so at least i know i have the ability to concieve, and my fertility would be higher this cycle) but i will never risk it again. ttcstill, i feel your pain. but you're not out yet.
arein, we're going to be TTC warriors this cycle, and we're going to beat that witch. let her have her fun now. she doesn't know what's coming for her. :gun:

Test buddies! I was pretty bummed last night and DH has no sense of what it is to be comforting but I think it's just because he knows I handle things on my own. But he still could have sat with me for awhile. I know he's getting tired of not getting preg month after month and he started a new job today so he was pretty nervous. My mom said we'll get it this month since he has a new job and is making more money now. Hope she's right.
Your BFP could have very well been a chem. I just bought like 12 IC's and now I'm kind of sorry I did it :dohh:

Hi Stardust, its good to have something else to focus on for a while.

All I can seem to think about at the min is getting pregnant and promised myself I wouldnt :shrug:

I know hun!!! I feel much better already just to have something else. The next 2 weeks will be all about my diet (sorry, healthy eating!) and hopefully that means the 2ww will just arrive.

wanting-No, she's here in all of her glory.

I've decided to temp vaginally this cycle to see if maybe my temps won't be so erratic.

I like January Joyfuls or January Jumpers?

I'm trying to resist the urge to by an OvaCue, they are so awesome but they cost somewhere around $400 (not sure what this is in pounds).

The fun begins Ness I want through countless amounts of indigestion medicine in the end I had to get it prescribed as was costing me a fortune.

Hun I really hope so cramps again all morning and sore bb's but cm dry so thinking im out I was saying to DH just wish it would come and stop mucking about with me lol....

I am so tempted to test today but trying to will myself not to DH thinks I should wait a little while longer, bah he talks sense lol.... cant handle BFN did IC yesterday morning and was negative so cant see it being positive now

:rofl: I'm a mad woman for saying this but I'm actually looking forward to it lol suppose it makes it that much more real when you feel stuff like that!

backache has already started, cant get comfy in bed and spent 35 mins walking round town and my back aches like hell!!

I wish I could sleep all day tomorrow and let the full day go by - when I wake up it will be Friday and AF date has been and gone!

No AF cramps, just tightening/stretching sensation pretty low down, bit of an achey pelvic region and hips! Noticed where my hips are that go down to a 'v' shape that each side has become a bit spongey? Like as if there are some veins with water retention lol

Yeah I have off days but try and eat as healthy as possible but sometimes just dont want to lol.... esp when AF arrives. Your right tho it should hopefully make it pass quicker. Man my legs are so killing me.

So sorry AreIn83 but yeah we can all be test buddies for next cycle, yes heard so many things about chemicals dont want to see anything till she is late if she is.
Both them names are quite good, I have a good feeling for all of us!!!
£263 that works out as. What about the clearblue fertility monitor I got mine off ebay and sticks for £50.00?

Ness I was exactly the same the last time just to ensure you are not dreaming it lol... have to say tho I was quite lucky cept for a few pains. No sickness but I did get major headaches and so tired. Dont worry I have a good feeling your bubs will stick!
Wow gosh I wish this day would hurry up and go by, I just dont know when to expect AF to arrive. Last month 26 day cycle and month before 29 day cycle?? :shrug:

I had weird sensations in my lower abdominal last night - almost like butterflies!!!! Kinda weird, still nauseated ....... tender tender breasts and temps spiked up again......... maybe implantation.?

Thank you Shona :hugs: Just bought 2 more digi's for this Friday and next Friday! :happydance: my digi from yesterday died this morning lol, gutted they only last 24 hours!! Glad I took some pictures! xx

any ideas what you think my cycle length should be? 26 last month 29 the month before?

ttcstill hopefully implantation dip when is your AF due?

any ideas what you think my cycle length should be? 26 last month 29 the month before?

I am due on Friday! God I hope she doesnt show...

I hope she doesnt show either ttcstill

mmmm Ness are you suppose to add a couple and then divide them if they are not always bang on? Mine usually are but think last month mucked it up. day 28 at the min

Arein and mamaxm - sorry the witch got you. I know next cycle's the one for you guys! PMA!

AREIN- SHE GOT ME TODAY TOO!!! not till 1 or 2 AM, but i was watching out for her..
i swear we're going to be bump buddies. pma. i'm not even bummed about the nasty ole witch because i have a plan of attack for this cycle and we WILL get our bfps this cycle.
so let's talk game plan, let's get excited. you're thinking black cohosh or vit. b? (if you're looking for a longer LP, vit b worked for me, but i didn't o any earlier :()
i've got 2100 mg maca, 1,000 mg vitex, and as much grapefruit juice i can stomach. plus i'm cutting out caffiene. and my aspirin regimen. drinking water, softcups and preseed. i have my eye on the prize here. and thank god i'm excited about adding my two new vit's or i'd be on the floor crying right now.
arein, in 28-31 days we will have our bfps. PERIOD. and we will be bump buddies.

started maca today and already love it, felt so much more energy. the pills stink though. going to get vitex on friday as you're not supposed to take it during AF anyways.
and i went ahead and bought my opks and 2 frer's (used one this morning, when there was just a bit of light spotting, bfn duh.) and the other one i am saving till the witch is late, PERIOD. i am never ever going to buy internet cheapies again. don't know if it was a dud or if i had a chem (i hate to say it, but i'm hoping it was a chem, so at least i know i have the ability to concieve, and my fertility would be higher this cycle) but i will never risk it again. ttcstill, i feel your pain. but you're not out yet.
arein, we're going to be TTC warriors this cycle, and we're going to beat that witch. let her have her fun now. she doesn't know what's coming for her. :gun:

You go girl! That was like watching Braveheart! hahaha

I had weird sensations in my lower abdominal last night - almost like butterflies!!!! Kinda weird, still nauseated ....... tender tender breasts and temps spiked up again......... maybe implantation.?

I told you it's not over yet! FX'd for you hon!

I am due on Friday! God I hope she doesnt show...

Fingers crossed for you ttcstill. May have just been a implantation dip. Where in the world are you and are you ahead of or behind us in the UK?

XxX:kiss:

Pain under my arms again and now getting a queasy feeling but dont know if that means anything as didnt get that the last time. Well not sickness really but a wave of sickness once just after I got my BFP but dont want to believe anything

So sorry AreIn83 but yeah we can all be test buddies for next cycle, yes heard so many things about chemicals dont want to see anything till she is late if she is.
Both them names are quite good, I have a good feeling for all of us!!!
£263 that works out as. What about the clearblue fertility monitor I got mine off ebay and sticks for £50.00?

Ness I was exactly the same the last time just to ensure you are not dreaming it lol... have to say tho I was quite lucky cept for a few pains. No sickness but I did get major headaches and so tired. Dont worry I have a good feeling your bubs will stick!
Wow gosh I wish this day would hurry up and go by, I just dont know when to expect AF to arrive. Last month 26 day cycle and month before 29 day cycle?? :shrug:

So it's about 3 times as much, the CBFM would have been roughly $150 for me. I really want that OvaCue but I haven't heard enough about them to shell out that much money. When is AF due for you?

Mamaxm, sorry the witch got you too! :hugs:

Love your PMA! I can't stop checking this board. I'm rooting for you girls! I wish I could think of something to add to your plan. You have seriously thought of it all. Good luck, girls ... looking forward to seeing you all in 1st tri next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->