Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

HECK YEAH. if you don't get your bfp this cycle you'll have to get those ovaries/uterus ready to FIGHT. :haha:

so sorry Arein and mamaxm :hugs: I can't wait for you guys to come over to first tri so hope your beanies come this next cycle xxx

i hope so too! but what will our thread be named.. january jammers? january.. jingles? haha!

yes joyfuls because i will be shouting from the top of buildings if i get a bfp that lasts longer than a day this cycle.

yeah totally agree there is no TMI here at all.

haha mimiwc2010 I love this thread too

Hiya IceFire wow that sounds good taking it easy huh wish that was possible for me lol... GL and FX AF doesnt arrive for you

Whitbit22 I hope you dont have to use all that and get your BFP, if im not pregnant back to my CBFM, going to start softcups and maybe preseed soon

hehe.... honeybee that could work I should maybe do that myself need to order fertility sticks now now now just waiting for my AF to arrive now

I hope you dont get your AF AreIn83 Im rooting for you! I know what you mean tho you just get a feeling I have been getting pains on and off and starting to do my head in as I just know im going to get AF.

Awww Minidyson hehe... that is so sweet I think this ttc really does affect our other halves but they just dont show it. Every month my DH pretends hes fine when AF arrives and talks positive but know he is hurting inside and sometimes it can cause arguments but hey we get over it. I guess we are there to support each other and just cos he isnt going through it physically it still hurts him

new mummy Im on a couple of threads, going to join softcups and on 'anyone on cd1 thread', over 30's, 'ttc buddiesxx' and a couple more I think but this one mainly.

Im so sorry ttcstill when is your AF due?

Awww AreIn83 DH are so sweet sometimes. Im so sorry is it full blown or any chance implantation?

Oh Soph sorry to hear your not feeling well

LuckyD I think to be honest the last day doesnt matter the plan says to follow that but dont quote me on it but I dont think it increases chances u

Yeah bump buddies all of us hopefully I am addicted to this site too but squirrelgirl yeah its great no one quite understands unless you are going through it yourself

LuckyD explained it all, GL mommyb

Samira your not mad my mind plays tricks on me every month and I start to accept I may be pregnant and boom AF arrives

mamaxm I am so loving your PMA can I have some plz and love your wee man with the guns she better stay away for all of us!!!

oooh that can take our mind off it thinking a name!! hehe....

Ness I want one of them on your avatar plz plz!!!

So sorry mamaxm and AreIn83 :-( Loving the idea of the warriors for next cycle though :D

wantingagirl - when you're writing your posts, how the hell do you remember what everyone has written? Lol. Superwoman! And also, I just noticed it's almost time for you to :test: :p

XxX:kiss:

So sorry mamaxm and AreIn83 :-( Loving the idea of the warriors for next cycle though :D

wantingagirl - when you're writing your posts, how the hell do you remember what everyone has written? Lol. Superwoman! And also, I just noticed it's almost time for you to :test: :p

I was thinking the same thing!

hehe.... i use notepad and just go through all the posts then copy and paste it when im done didnt want to not reply to everyone hehe..... Hey thats all I learned working with pc's for 8 years

Ahhh yes d-day im not testing yet its driving me insane got cramps now and keep on checking and last 4 days on and off but Im not letting witch play tricks with me like every other month! sharp stabbing left handside in the back if she was gonna come just wish she would already, pains so like AF!

I was thinking the same thing!

I never got on pc in the evening so I end out missing out on all the chats

:rofl:

hehe.... i use notepad and just go through all the posts then copy and paste it when im done didnt want to not reply to everyone hehe..... Hey thats all I learned working with pc's for 8 years

Ahhh yes d-day im not testing yet its driving me insane got cramps now and keep on checking and last 4 days on and off but Im not letting witch play tricks with me like every other month! sharp stabbing left handside in the back if she was gonna come just wish she would already, pains so like AF!

Ahhh, that's a good idea :D

Hope that AF stays away for you hun and you get your :bfp:. Keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

Ahhh, that's a good idea :D

Hope that AF stays away for you hun and you get your :bfp:. Keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

sigh me too loulou but just have a feeling she is gonna hit me soon was so good this month too even had my legs in the air for an hour everytime we bed lol..... thanks for your support :hugs:

I have just discovered a symptom that is very distressing to me. I seem to have gone off chocolate! As there is heaps in the house still because of Easter I have been having a bit every night and then feeling queezy after. I have only just realised after eating some now that it is the chocolate doing it!!!!!! This is disastrous!
Maybe I need to decide what is more important, pregnancy or chocolate. Hmmmmmmmmm tough choice........ just kiddiing! But I will miss chocolate!!!

I have just discovered a symptom that is very distressing to me. I seem to have gone off chocolate! As there is heaps in the house still because of Easter I have been having a bit every night and then feeling queezy after. I have only just realised after eating some now that it is the chocolate doing it!!!!!! This is disastrous!
Maybe I need to decide what is more important, pregnancy or chocolate. Hmmmmmmmmm tough choice........ just kiddiing! But I will miss chocolate!!!

Ooooh Noooo :( That is bad! Tell you what, if I get my :bfp: this month, we'll swap. When I was pregnant with my DD I craved chocolate. Cocopops, choco milkshake, Galaxy, the lot. And I never really ate chocolate before then! So you have my craving and I'll have yours :D

Wantingagirl - I have been laying with my legs in the air too. Haha. The things we do, eh?

Ooooh Noooo :( That is bad! Tell you what, if I get my :bfp: this month, we'll swap. When I was pregnant with my DD I craved chocolate. Cocopops, choco milkshake, Galaxy, the lot. And I never really ate chocolate before then! So you have my craving and I'll have yours :D

When I was pg with ds the only thing I ate for the first 3 months was coco pops! Couldn't get enough!

When I was pg with ds the only thing I ate for the first 3 months was coco pops! Couldn't get enough!

Weird isn't it? I'm hoping I don't have some weird craving when I next fall pregnant. No cravings would be good....

I went completely off the smell of OH's aftershave last time. It actually made me gag and he had to stop wearing it. Even now the smell of it makes me feel a bit queasy..... Haha. Bless him. I bought it for him aswell!!

Im more of a crips girls but when I was pregnant would take in the king size bags of maltesers and other choc no wonder I put on 3 stone. I was also addicted to the cereal (the yellow balls) cant remember what they are called made by nestle would eat box after box of them and also wanted diet coke so badly.

Yeah my DH thinks im mad laying with my legs in the air! :happydance:

how is everyone today??

Shona - you're getting your digi + soon girl! :hugs: Not even tempted to test today??

I've not got any cravings yet but I don't seem to be too fussed with anything I see lol, like I'm ugh I suppose I'll eat that and chocolate is giving me indigestion

The fun begins Ness I want through countless amounts of indigestion medicine in the end I had to get it prescribed as was costing me a fortune.

Hun I really hope so cramps again all morning and sore bb's but cm dry so thinking im out I was saying to DH just wish it would come and stop mucking about with me lol....

I am so tempted to test today but trying to will myself not to DH thinks I should wait a little while longer, bah he talks sense lol.... cant handle BFN did IC yesterday morning and was negative so cant see it being positive now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->