Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

where did you have lunch? I love The Loft.
oooh when are you due to test? fx

ttcstill - ooooooh im excited, fx for you!! are you using the sensitive tests?

Spencer - did you have a fun time in eastbourne? what did you do? just think, i could have walked past you when i was in the shops at lunchtime lol.

AreIN - OvaCue looks amazing, want one!!!! are you gonna get it? looks so cool. no way i'd be allowed one though. we use opks and conceive + at the mo. Next month im allowed to use soft cups woooo.

Oh, I want it so bad I can taste it! I've gone as far as sending DH and text saying "Well if you aren't going to respond them I'm just going to buy one". He's at work though and probably can't talk to me about it but they have a rent to buy option on the website. I've gone as far as putting my shipping info in then I closed out the screen :haha:. It's been 18 months and I've tried everything under the sun, DH doesn't want me back on fertility meds because he thinks that's why I m/c'd a couple of months ago. I'm trying to weigh the benefits, I do an ok job with BBTing and OPKs. AAAAHHH! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I got another faint :bfp: today I will try and get some pictures up to get your opinions.... at this point I think I may be imagining it....... I am defo feeling preggers though! fx'd

thats great news cant wait to see pics:hugs:

Yeah I know what you mean it is quite alot of money I used CBFM last time and got pregnant on 5th cycle so heres hoping soon.

AF due today not got it yet but took a digi tonight and was BFN.

I have heard a little about the Ovacue but think they give you as much info as the CBFM.
My cycle was 26 days last month and 29 days the cycle before so just trying to work out what would be my cycle length this month, im clueless?

Totally know how you feel mimiwc2010 my DH felt the same but its only 1 week really of timed sex. There is nothing really you can do believe me of 12 months trying for our first all romance went out the window. I would just say maybe unwind with a glass of wine and a romantic meal.

Thanks honeybee and good luck for you too this cycle, maybe mine is just arriving late this month

I have these pains on and off and achy legs all day today but no AF usually comes as soon as that happens but BFN on digi

Its so annoying AreIn83 I get pains too from OV to AF and always get hopeful
Howd you manage that one! wow can I borrow it after?!!! lol....
Im not sure you get them in the UK but heard lots about them and give you even more days than the CBFM I think

Im not promoting this honeybee but I went and bought one anyway even tho DH wasnt keen and he realised in the end its such a good tool

Stardust and everyone else its such a rough ride to go through we were like that for many months and nearly gave up all faith

Yeah Minidyson or WOW my DH seems to be obsessed with that so he cant go on at me!!!

Woop woop reedsgirl cmon with the BFP. Im going insane AF still not come but BFN on digi playing tricks on me

ttcstill yayy congrats!

I have bought cbfm sticks and softcups to try for this month

what are the best and most sensitive tests for early result? im in the uk :winkwink:

Went to ramsdens normally go to a pub in town though although cant remember what its called :haha::haha:

im not due to test until the 13th, so seems a little early for symptoms

I just took it at 315 though so when should I take the digi?

Ummmmmmm ic's and I have never had any luck with the dollar store tests..... this is all i have ---- just the digi - cb

if your going to use your digital, then i would use it with FMU

if your going to use your digital, then i would use it with FMU

I have done test with FMU and got BFN's but the ones I have taken in the afternoon have been BFP's??????? WTH...... I am so confused.

Wanting-The OvaCue actually confirms ovulation though with the vaginal probe! The CBFM tells you when you're at your best days for conception only. I'm about 10 minutes from buying it and dealing with the DH later. You can buy them there, there's a website for them. Plus with this, you don't have to buy sticks every month.

what are the best and most sesitive tests for early result? im in the uk :winkwink:

Personally i prefer the superdrug ones.

just looked on a chemist shop on ebay for uk site special offers on cb digis 2 for £9.95 thought they were a bargain for defo result after first testing just to let you know. do you mean superdrug own brand hun?

Superdrug has buy 2 early tests and get 2 free. So that is 4 early tests for £4.99! I grabbed some today!

to be honest new mummy its not worth the heartache I have a couple of friends on here that got an early result and ended up getting BFN after chemicals are quite common. Im not sure which ones are but I couldnt handle seeing positive then negative

Oh yeah have heard alot bout the superdrug tests

Spencerbear do you think thats where I went wrong. AF due today cramping earlier on and off and legs and back seems to come and go but surely too late for implantation pains?? Took digi at 6pm and wasnt loads of pee there when I went to loo and was BFN. Still no AF but wondering if either my dates are wrong or am just late. 26 day cycle last month, 29 day cycle month before so just dont know how long this month 28th day so far??

Wicked sounds good AreIn83 I think my DH would kill me tho lol...Dont think they are available in the UK yet. Do it do it do it hehe.... will be worth it in the end

wantingagirl, I love your posts! you always remember everyone and answer everyones questions etc. well done. I try but its hard to keep up!

Ok ladies here is a pic of both :bfp:'s please tell me honestly what you think! I am going :wacko:

Attachments

• both.jpg
    both.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 26
I am sure I see a line on the 2nd test!!! its so hard in photos sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->