Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hi Girls,
Can I join?

I am TTC #1 SEVENTEENTH cycle. I have tried just about everything else you could imagine. I've read about this before but was afraid to give up my daily BD-athon during fertile time-however that is OBVIOUSLY not working. Am using Softcups and saw Ness got her BFP about straightaway on both so here I go!

well pregnant or not I am not testing again..... I will go to the clinic monday after work if NO AF .... but this is driving me nuts!

well pregnant or not I am not testing again..... I will go to the clinic monday after work if NO AF .... but this is driving me nuts!

Its so frustrating!! is AF due Monday? maybe do a test if Af doesnt arrive.

ttcstill - im sure i can see a line on the 2nd test too. fx for you hun

hey titi, how are you? im gonna try softcups next month i think. this is our 3rd month of smep, but we're being reaaalllly strict this month, last 2 months we had an extra bd/ missed a bd. so doing it to the letter of the law this cycle to see if there's some kinda magic behind it!!

thanx honeybee-I will be really strict-I see I have nothing to lose at this point. I have used the softcups 3 or 4 cycles....no bfp yet but I do believe in them!

yeah the softcups make sense huh.

it really gets me down sometimes, esp when all my friends seem to get pregnant so quickly. but like dh keeps saying to me, it'll happen when it's good and ready (hope he's right!)

Hi Girls,
Can I join?

I am TTC #1 SEVENTEENTH cycle. I have tried just about everything else you could imagine. I've read about this before but was afraid to give up my daily BD-athon during fertile time-however that is OBVIOUSLY not working. Am using Softcups and saw Ness got her BFP about straightaway on both so here I go!

Hi Titi, welcome to SMEP!!! lovely to have you here.

A word of warning!!! the posts are flying in and it takes quite something to keep up. I have to write the page I am up to and when i log back on I can go to it HAHA!

Its great tho. Lots of friendly girls and tons of support!
TEAM SMEP!!!!!!:thumbup:

Thank you stardust! Oh no fast moving threads are bad for me. It is hard to find the zeal I once had for B&B to log in several times a day after all this ttc.

WOW honeybee! My DH says the Same thing! He is much more optimistic than me. How long have you been ttc?

stardust - that would be so cool!! lol. i want that logo, i need to figure out how it all works with tickers and stuff

titi - we're on our 5th cvcle, i know it's not that long but it feels like forever already. yeah my dh is really upbeat luckily for me, im really negative about it and strop around and say i'll never be able to get pregnant lol.
17 months is a long time huh - have you had tests and stuff done?

I tried to add the purple logo but I couldnt do it? I am not that good on here!

if anyone can help me out, please let me and honeybee know!!
I need to go to bed, I am getting a bit hyper here, laughing!

Welcome Titi!!!
honeybee-I've talked myself out of it for this cycle, it won't get here in time to start testing unless I pay $73 shipping (25-ish pounds????) so I'm headed to the store after work for a CBFM instead. And I'm ordering some SoftCups tonight, as well.

that's quite a lot of money huh. with the cbfm, at what point do you start testing? is it like an opk, or do you test every day?

Ok, so for this post I had to do the notepad thingy I read here (forgot who said it) and write down all the replies! This is harder than keeping up with the SMEP! :shock: Also writing down the last page read like stardust does. Everytime I come in there’s 10 pages to read…exciting stuff though!

We started off with the candle light, massage and loving and by the last time it was " its 2am we really need to do this" lol. We have had some laughs along the way but I dont know how many months I can do this for!!!
stardust and wantingagirl - hahaha, same here…steamy the first time, now it’s like “just get it done!” Makes me feel better knowing I’m not the only one that feels the same. Also true that we have our laughs and after a while we joke about it. I guess it makes us stronger as a couple, which is good. =D> for DH's keeping up with the SMEP!!!
ttcstill – woohooo on your :BFP:!!!!! I see a faint line in the bottom one. FX’d it keeps getting darker and sticky :dust: for you.
AreIn83 – no it doesn’t detect progesterone, that would be so perfect though. I’m horrible about temps (or anything) in the morning. Now I wish I had gotten an Ovacue, think DH would say NONONO to that! I’ll hope to make the CBFM work. I think any monitor helps a lot! And it’s a sweet deal that the ovacue doesn’t need anymore money afterwards. Did you find reviews about it (other than their own website)?
Mine just stands over my shoulder and reads and giggles.
Oh no! is he reading all this about them not to keen on keeping up with SMEP???
Minidyson – mine has a playstation, he loves killing stuff in there (drives me nuts!). The shoes will probably make him all worried about how much you’re spending!.....I hope you get your BFP as a gift for your DH!
If by some chance do get my BFP and my due date would be 12/31/2010!! That makes me so so hope this is my month!!
A new year baby would be super cool!!!
Hi Titi! Welcome to the thread! Hope you get your BFP this cycle!
Honeybee – it’s like murphy’s law, once you want it and it doesn’t happen fast, it happens for everyone else, and FAST! I have 2 friends and a SIL pregnant, so frustrating. Not because I don’t wish them well but bc I want it too!

Ok, so for this post I had to do the notepad thingy I read here (forgot who said it) and write down all the replies! This is harder than keeping up with the SMEP! :shock: Also writing down the last page read like stardust does. Everytime I come in there’s 10 pages to read…exciting stuff though!

We started off with the candle light, massage and loving and by the last time it was " its 2am we really need to do this" lol. We have had some laughs along the way but I dont know how many months I can do this for!!!
stardust and wantingagirl - hahaha, same here…steamy the first time, now it’s like “just get it done!” Makes me feel better knowing I’m not the only one that feels the same. Also true that we have our laughs and after a while we joke about it. I guess it makes us stronger as a couple, which is good. =D> for DH's keeping up with the SMEP!!!
ttcstill – woohooo on your :BFP:!!!!! I see a faint line in the bottom one. FX’d it keeps getting darker and sticky :dust: for you.
AreIn83 – no it doesn’t detect progesterone, that would be so perfect though. I’m horrible about temps (or anything) in the morning. Now I wish I had gotten an Ovacue, think DH would say NONONO to that! I’ll hope to make the CBFM work. I think any monitor helps a lot! And it’s a sweet deal that the ovacue doesn’t need anymore money afterwards. Did you find reviews about it (other than their own website)?
Mine just stands over my shoulder and reads and giggles.
Oh no! is he reading all this about them not to keen on keeping up with SMEP???
Minidyson – mine has a playstation, he loves killing stuff in there (drives me nuts!). The shoes will probably make him all worried about how much you’re spending!.....I hope you get your BFP as a gift for your DH!
If by some chance do get my BFP and my due date would be 12/31/2010!! That makes me so so hope this is my month!!
A new year baby would be super cool!!!
Hi Titi! Welcome to the thread! Hope you get your BFP this cycle!
Honeybee – it’s like murphy’s law, once you want it and it doesn’t happen fast, it happens for everyone else, and FAST! I have 2 friends and a SIL pregnant, so frustrating. Not because I don’t wish them well but bc I want it too!

Wow look at you!! well done.
You got everyone in there!

Thanks AreIn83-I see you are also close to me on 18th cycle but already have one....do you mind me asking if it took long the first time? I have hope to see that you are at cycle 18 but are able to have baby!

Honeybee-5 cycles isn't bad at all! You will probably get your bfp this one!
We have had a few tests done....I had cd21 bloodwork and a vaginal ultrasound done that were okay-DH had a semen analysis but had low motility. He has since quit smoking, eating better and taking fertilaid & other supplements.

Morning ladies!

I woke up this morning to really sore boobs!
Only problem is I don't know if it could be pregnancy related or the fact that EVERY single muscle in my body aches from the rollerblading excursion yesterday. My arms got a serious workout from having little children attached to each hand that I was constantly pulling back to their feet from falling over. Booby muscles are sore too

Yep, this thread moves pretty fast..!! So much to catch up on. But even if I don't reply to everyone, I am reading everyone's posts and keeping up to date and have my fingers crossed for all of you!!!

We have our last day of BD tonight..BD'd Sun, Mon and Tues, then last night off - so tonight will be it! My OH found it hard too - not so much the every other day, but the stretch where it is three days in a row. On Monday I didn't think it was going to happen, it was very up and down (so to speak!!) but then things were all working well and just at a crucial moment there was a knock at the door!! Worst timing ever! But still managed to get back to it later that night.

I am sure my OH would love that I just shared that story.

Hope you are all doing well ladies - I really, really hope that those that are testing soon get some good news, and those that are going on to next month have their last month of TTC. If I don't get my BFP will definitely be doing SMEP again.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->