Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Good evening, ladies! Yes, it sure is hard to keep up here. I feel like I spend my whole evening just trying to read through everything! :)

Welcome, Titi!

Arein- I hope that u pinpoint ur o this cycle and get ur bfp u r always so helpful and positive for the rest of us.
Mamaxm - I am so sorry the witch got you.
Welcome titi I hope u get ur bfp soon......
Reeds- good luck this cycle.... I may be in it with u....
Sorry to all as I have not been so supportive..... I am really frustrated as I have become a poas addict and I am n9w out of ics I tried to get a good pic of todays test I posted it above mondays earlier but its really hard to see in the pic..... am just going to go to the clinic in the morning....... still I would appreciate ur opinions

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but decided to try SMEP this cycle - I would love to join you girls and am hoping for BFP's all around! If I could be added to the testing for May 2 that would be great.
Thanks

Arein- I hope that u pinpoint ur o this cycle and get ur bfp u r always so helpful and positive for the rest of us.
Mamaxm - I am so sorry the witch got you.
Welcome titi I hope u get ur bfp soon......
Reeds- good luck this cycle.... I may be in it with u....
Sorry to all as I have not been so supportive..... I am really frustrated as I have become a poas addict and I am n9w out of ics I tried to get a good pic of todays test I posted it above mondays earlier but its really hard to see in the pic..... am just going to go to the clinic in the morning....... still I would appreciate ur opinions

Good luck tomorrow sweetie. You will be in my thoughts. YOu have probably said but there is always so much to read...are you late for AF yet?? I always worry about testing early and after my second chemical I will not test early again it just causes too much heartache and worry. I hope this it for you and a true BFP I did see lines on you ic faint but there. FX and hugs to you

Hello ladies,

I got my +opk today!! So I attacked my dh in the morning...LOL!! He loves this plan and asked me today if we can do it twice a day :wacko: I think I have the opposite problem with my dh :)

So we bd today and then on Thurs, Friday, skip Sat and ten on Sun...then i will be in the 2ww!!!

I have a silly question...since I got my +opk today does tomorrow make it dpo1?

ttcstill - I do see a faint line on the bottom test...I wish you lots of luck!!

Welcome to all the ladies that joined us! Sorry I'm not able to reply to everyone (wantingagirl you're amazing at that) but I do wish you all the best!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...lery/307364-need-eyes-bfp-am-going-crazy.html

Someone inverted it for me...... have a look.

Hello ladies,

I got my +opk today!! So I attacked my dh in the morning...LOL!! He loves this plan and asked me today if we can do it twice a day :wacko: I think I have the opposite problem with my dh :)

So we bd today and then on Thurs, Friday, skip Sat and ten on Sun...then i will be in the 2ww!!!

I have a silly questionI...since I got my +opk today does tomorrow make it dpo1?

Welcome to all the ladies that joined us! Sorry I'm not able to reply to everyone (wantingagirl you're amazing at that) bu I do wish you all the best!!

I would say no..... tomorrow should be your o day..... do u chart?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...lery/307364-need-eyes-bfp-am-going-crazy.html

Someone inverted it for me...... have a look.

I'm having a hard time but those faint lines are most of the time too faint for pictures. Keep trying!

Thanks AreIn83-I see you are also close to me on 18th cycle but already have one....do you mind me asking if it took long the first time? I have hope to see that you are at cycle 18 but are able to have baby!

Honeybee-5 cycles isn't bad at all! You will probably get your bfp this one!
We have had a few tests done....I had cd21 bloodwork and a vaginal ultrasound done that were okay-DH had a semen analysis but had low motility. He has since quit smoking, eating better and taking fertilaid & other supplements.

DD was an unexpected surprise and I was on BCP when I got preg. DH and I were still in college and not trying to have a baby but there she was and I'm so thankful for her. After we had her, I went on Depo and it all went downhill from there. We did get pregnant in October and miscarried in December after starting on Femara.

that's quite a lot of money huh. with the cbfm, at what point do you start testing? is it like an opk, or do you test every day?

So there isn't one damn store in this entire city that has a CBFM so I'm ordering my OvaCue here shortly YAAAAAAAY! I talked to DH and his response was "whatever it takes, babe". I got the green light so I'm going! I think he knows I'm about at my breaking point because I actually started crying yesterday when AF came and in all of my months TTC, I've never once cried when she's shown up.

that's quite a lot of money huh. with the cbfm, at what point do you start testing? is it like an opk, or do you test every day?

So there isn't one damn store in this entire city that has a CBFM so I'm ordering my OvaCue here shortly YAAAAAAAY! I talked to DH and his response was "whatever it takes, babe". I got the green light so I'm going! I think he knows I'm about at my breaking point because I actually started crying yesterday when AF came and in all of my months TTC, I've never once cried when she's shown up.

That is awesome........ I hope everything works out for you. :dust:

I bought a box of OPK's today. I got the Clearblue digi ones that have the smiley face, they seem like the easiest to read. I explained the SMEP plan to my DH today and he is all for trying this. We are actually really looking forward to this month. I hope it is okay to ask questions this month, since this will be all new to me. Thanks so much for any help :)

Hello ladies,

I have a silly questionI...since I got my +opk today does tomorrow make it dpo1?

Welcome to all the ladies that joined us! Sorry I'm not able to reply to everyone (wantingagirl you're amazing at that) bu I do wish you all the best!!

No I don't chart...I know that with this plan it tell you to test and then not test anymore but I was wondering when do you begin counting dpo days? So confused thanks for the reply

I bought a box of OPK's today. I got the Clearblue digi ones that have the smiley face, they seem like the easiest to read. I explained the SMEP plan to my DH today and he is all for trying this. We are actually really looking forward to this month. I hope it is okay to ask questions this month, since this will be all new to me. Thanks so much for any help :)

Good luck to you mommyB...what cd are you on?

That's awesome...I went to the website and it looks really good. I can't wait to see how it works for you :thumbup:

I'm super excited! it's ordered and I expressed shipped it. I don't have to buy OPKs this month, first time in over a year! I didn't get the vaginal sensor because I'm still planning on temping and the only thing it's good for is confirming ovulation. SMEP, OvaCue, Black Cohost, Pre-Seed-my artillery is packed.

Hello ladies,

No I don't chart...I know that with this plan it tell you to test and then not test anymore but I was wondering when do you begin counting dpo days? So confused thanks for the reply

I would say that Friday would be 1dpo

I am on cycle day 3 today, so I think Monday will be our first day trying. My Af seems to be ending early, should we try before Monday?

I am on cycle day 3 today, so I think Monday will be our first day trying. My Af seems to be ending early, should we try before Monday?

No, I think since Monday will be your cd8 you should start then...good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->