Sperm Meets Egg Plan - it worked

Littlegirl87

It might be worth getting a fertility monitor?
I go one after ttc since June 13 and not getting positive OPKs and this month (1st month of using it) I get a positive for 2 days - I'm sooooo excited and we've bd both days and hope to catch that egg xx

Littlegirl87

It might be worth getting a fertility monitor?
I go one after ttc since June 13 and not getting positive OPKs and this month (1st month of using it) I get a positive for 2 days - I'm sooooo excited and we've bd both days and hope to catch that egg xx

I have had positive OPK's I the past so if we don't make a little bean this cycle ill definitely be investing in a monitor!

I SERIOUSLY hope this is your month! Ill definitely keep my fingers crossed!!

Lots and Lots and Lost of :dust: your way!

Thanks sweetie, although I'm not convinced it will happen for me.
My cycle is 28/29 days and I'm cd21 which means I'll have a v short lp that is bad news for ttc :(

Good luck to you xxx

Phx I'm with u im on cd14 awaiting my o day :/

Geo2

Smep is sperm meets egg plan

The plan works by bding (baby dance) every other day from cd8/10 depending on how early you ovulate. Once you get your positive OPK you bd that day, the next day and the day after. Have a break for one day and then bd one last time.

By bding so much around when you ovulate you have more chance of catching your egg. 40% success rate against the normal 20%

Hope that helps xx

Thanks, now I feel silly for asking lol! :blush: We done the same, without knowing the name, but instead every day all over my ovulation days! Hope that it works this time :)

OMG don't be silly, I only found out last month!!! Lol xxx

Well all of this waiting at every step of the process has be going CRAZY! I am still waiting for my positive OPK and for some reason thought it would be around now, but I don't usually get one until around CD 16-18 and am only on CD12 :dohh: TOTALLY LOSING IT!

Ahhhhhhh here's to a few more days of waiting for that positive opk and more BD-ing in the mean time

:dust: to all!

Sometimes the cycle girls fall prego on they don't spot a single thing fx for you phx looks like. My lines are buildin . But no smiley yet hope it comes soon

Attachments

• CAM00471-1.jpg
    CAM00471-1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
I'm doubtful this month because of my short luteal phase but you never know.

I hope you get your positive soon xx

I'm doubtful this month because of my short luteal phase but you never know.

I hope you get your positive soon xx

my fingers are definitely crossed for you!

And LOTS and LOTS of :dust: your way!:hugs:

Girls anyone still here? Ive been following the plan a little although I wasn't going to use OPKs I just took one right now and I actually have a smiley so let's see if I can keep up with the plan and bd everyday for the next three days!!

I'm here! I'm CD7 and plan to start testing OPK on CD9. I have to get clever with ways to get my hubby to stick to it - he thinks everyday is the way.

Yay for your positive!

Ty cq i cant believe it it was always a guessing game with strips i cant believe i actually got a smiley yeyyy now I don't know if to tell the boyfriend maybe it'll give him stage fright but I do want to try and bd the next three days try temping!

I'm still here :( cd12 today no sign of o yet - although it was cd20&21 for my egg symbol.

Good luck

If we don't get a BFP this cycle we will not be trying next one as we go on holiday.
I've got my referral starting that month too xx

im still here :D we kinda left the SMEP plan because my cycle is longer again. so weve been doing either 2/3 days. AND i didnt realise my opk was positive on the 28th .. but we did dtd that night.. nothing last night but will be doing so again tonight/tomorrow and the night after just for good luck or until i get my temp shift xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->