Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Marquelle: that sounds like a pain! I'm so sorry that you have to deal with that.

Jett: So sorry that the witch got you, but fx for the end of the month!

MizzyD: FX for you on Wednesday!!!

AFM: I'm at 5dpo and I've been wide awake since 2:15. I had to pee and can't go back to sleep, which is unusual for me. My lower back is still off and on crampy, and my nipples hurt so bad. Lots of creamy CM, too. Other than that nothing exciting going on, just wishing for next Saturday to be here so I can test.

I am on smep this cycle as well. I have not ovulated yet.

Marqelle - a strong positive opk could indicate pregnancy. You should do a hpt :)

trying so hard to stay positive.. trying to hold off on taking my last HPT.. AF due in 2 days.. trying not to pay attention to any symptoms I have right now..

Update: just came back from BR and really light pink when I wiped.. was only there for one swipe.. Implantation was due on the 31st according to chart.. could it be IB? am i getting my hopes up for the let down!!.. *sigh*

So I am using the CB monitor. In case you don't know, you turn it on once a day & it tells you if you need to do a test strip. Basically I think it learns your cycle. I am only on cycle 2 using it. So it has me test early...I think around CD 7 or 8. Anyways, the last 2 months (I just got back to TTC after taking a long break) I have tracked, I ovulated on CD 17 or 18. First month with OPK, 2nd month with monitor & OPK. I have about a 28-30 day cycle. Mostly very regular. Except last cycle I was almost a week late which is so odd. Anyways, I had my HSG on CD 8. I have been using the monitor & today which reads CD 10 but is actually CD 11, I have a spike. Meaning 2 bars instead of one. 3 bars means peak & ovulation. That's almost a week early. Not sure if it is from my long cycle last month or the hsg. Anyways, we BD on CD 9 just because so I didn't use any help like soft cups or pre-seed. Skipped last night. Last month I started SMEP on CD 8 or 10 & it was way too early for us. We burned out before O. I guess we have strated SMEP without even knowing. S I will probably do the 3 days starting tonight. So anyways, now I am very curious about how this cycle will go. I was hoping the HSG would increase my pregnancy odds. I know ovulating early isn't a bad thing as long as you are prepared. Just curious how my body will be when it comes time for expecting my period or starting the testing. I am also excited because we are on vacation in the mountains & I was really hoping this would help us relax & just enjoy each other. Everything was all screwed up timing wise last month. This month, things are falling into place accidentally.

Anyways, sorry for the rambling. So glad I have a place to do that.

Sorry to hear that jett :/

Wow MrsWKJ, that would be amazing. Here you have to pick one in your insurance, and that doctor has to be accepting new patients, which barely any of them are right now, and then you have to turn in an application. Then they have to approve it which takes at least 390 days, then you make an appointment which can be another month or more.

This is sounding ridiculous..this much of a wait..!! so are you done with all this formality or not...cuz i feel if someone is into ttc should do all this v early as they know they are doing all I am thinking of ladies who gets pregnant right away :wacko::wacko: i guess in that case there should be some emergency!!
cuz here in US also you have to make sure u find a doc accepting new patient also accepting ur insurance once you get that then you are done ..but insurance is a pain here too..

trying so hard to stay positive.. trying to hold off on taking my last HPT.. AF due in 2 days.. trying not to pay attention to any symptoms I have right now..

Update: just came back from BR and really light pink when I wiped.. was only there for one swipe.. Implantation was due on the 31st according to chart.. could it be IB? am i getting my hopes up for the let down!!.. *sigh*

Hey Ash,
this does sound like an IB...so dont worry as it was only for one swipe. do you spot before periods??
GL dear!!

I can't help but feel like I'm out this month. I don't know why, I just do :(

Hey Ash,
this does sound like an IB...so dont worry as it was only for one swipe. do you spot before periods??
GL dear!!

yeah i do. but its usually either early that day or day before and its more then what was there earlier.. I'm about to go to the BR again see if there is anything more or hopefully nothing or less.. thanks for encouragement, i need it

update: ok just went and there was nothing.. if there was it was so light i could barely tell

Sorry to hear that jett :/

Wow MrsWKJ, that would be amazing. Here you have to pick one in your insurance, and that doctor has to be accepting new patients, which barely any of them are right now, and then you have to turn in an application. Then they have to approve it which takes at least 390 days, then you make an appointment which can be another month or more.

This is sounding ridiculous..this much of a wait..!! so are you done with all this formality or not...cuz i feel if someone is into ttc should do all this v early as they know they are doing all I am thinking of ladies who gets pregnant right away :wacko::wacko: i guess in that case there should be some emergency!!
cuz here in US also you have to make sure u find a doc accepting new patient also accepting ur insurance once you get that then you are done ..but insurance is a pain here too..

I live in the US. It's just this town. It's kind of smaller I guess. I feel like if I need to go in and get a blood test that I will just have to go through whatever they put me through. I don't want to get an emergency blood test because the emergency room charges ridiculous prices. I got charged 500 dollars just for them to test my pee for a UTI. But if I have to do it I will.

This is so crap!! I have never in my life waited long for an appointment so im a little freaked out :/ and insurance covers all be it emergency or otherwise and have the liberty to go to all doctors and hospital under the insurance! I dont know how i'll survive there! Oh well i guess i should start looking at insurance options i'd have there, just so i know what im getting myself into.

So I am using the CB monitor. In case you don't know, you turn it on once a day & it tells you if you need to do a test strip. Basically I think it learns your cycle. I am only on cycle 2 using it. So it has me test early...I think around CD 7 or 8. Anyways, the last 2 months (I just got back to TTC after taking a long break) I have tracked, I ovulated on CD 17 or 18. First month with OPK, 2nd month with monitor & OPK. I have about a 28-30 day cycle. Mostly very regular. Except last cycle I was almost a week late which is so odd. Anyways, I had my HSG on CD 8. I have been using the monitor & today which reads CD 10 but is actually CD 11, I have a spike. Meaning 2 bars instead of one. 3 bars means peak & ovulation. That's almost a week early. Not sure if it is from my long cycle last month or the hsg. Anyways, we BD on CD 9 just because so I didn't use any help like soft cups or pre-seed. Skipped last night. Last month I started SMEP on CD 8 or 10 & it was way too early for us. We burned out before O. I guess we have strated SMEP without even knowing. S I will probably do the 3 days starting tonight. So anyways, now I am very curious about how this cycle will go. I was hoping the HSG would increase my pregnancy odds. I know ovulating early isn't a bad thing as long as you are prepared. Just curious how my body will be when it comes time for expecting my period or starting the testing. I am also excited because we are on vacation in the mountains & I was really hoping this would help us relax & just enjoy each other. Everything was all screwed up timing wise last month. This month, things are falling into place accidentally.

That's odd that it's a week early, but glad you are BDing just in case. Vacationing in the mountains sounds nice, and especially during your fertile period, lucky you!

If you have a good insurance plan, then you won't have to pay as much. It's just the my deductible is 1200, meaning the insurance will only kick in after I pay 1200 dollars on my own. And then it pays about 70-80% of most things.

That's odd that it's a week early, but glad you are BDing just in case. Vacationing in the mountains sounds nice, and especially during your fertile period, lucky you!

yeh I was nervous but read online if I was past like cd 8 its ok. Just weird that im off. And not sure if it was weird cycle last month or hsg. I'm very in the mood which is good. I usually keep my husband in the loop but I already told him O was later so im gonna keep it quiet for now...unless the mood doesn't hit him.

Haha, good plan. That will make it more relaxing for him I'm sure.

Beaglemom: that's really weird you O'd early, but so nice you get to go away!

Marquelle: I am so sorry you're dealing with that crazy insurance, I've never heard of a plan that sounds as crazy as that. I really hope you can get everything straightened out soon and some answers!

LiLi: I'm trying to stay optimistic, so I really have my fingers crossed that everyone gets a BFP this month!!!

AshNAmber: Can't wait to hear about the test tomorrow, definitely sounds like it could have been late implantation!

AFM: I am not feeling well at all, and I really hope it's a good reason for not feeling well. I don't have much of an appetite, was having hot flashes all day, and still having my other symptoms of breast tenderness and sore nipples, I was up last night from 2-5a, and a very low backache. I just hope it's not AF wanting to show up early. DH even told me I looked like I was glowing. I'm really, really, really trying hard not to symptom spot, but I just feel different like something is up. I'm also trying to believe that it's just from my system's withdrawal from BC for the first time in years. I am very much trying not to get my hopes up, but it's very hard when everyone around is hoping for you to be pregnant. I feel like I will disappoint everyone with a BFN.

Tested. BFN at 18dpo.

I am officially giving up this cycle.
I believe I had an anovulatory cycle since none of my OPKs truly convinced me. I will continue to have regular sex, but I have decided to start taking the vitex that I bought last week. Hopefully it helps sooner rather than later. If I do not get my period in the next 30 days, I will go to the doctor, again.

I got three positives today at CD9 - an IC at 2 pm & 10 pm, and a positive on the ClearBlue (where the test line came up before the control line and is darker than the control line) at 10 pm. It sounds ridiculously early but at least I know! I would never know I could ovulate this early without these OPK's. Whoever invented these tests, thank you!!

So sorry Marqelle :( Your opk was positive yesterday though wasn't it? So maybe you're ovulating now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->