Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Congrats MizzyD I knew it your chart was amazing :)

Oh so sorry ashlee, hope sept is your lucky month x. Are you planning to do smep in the next cycle as well?

Yes, I'm planning to do SMEP until it works. I got my first BFP on our 3rd month TTC so hoping that now that my hormones seem to have balanced from the miscarriage that this next cycle will be the one for our rainbow baby.

Congrats Mizzy!!

I broke down and tested on my last IC and I'm feeling so out that I went ahead and told OH that we aren't pregnant so that I won't have break it to him on his birthday. I know it's "early" but I'm pretty in tune with my body and feel 100% out, so I felt like I should just tell him.

Hi ladies, I tested today at 13DPO and there is an update of the results in my journal.

Woww MizzyD, congratulations!!! have a very H&H 9 months!!
I just went thru ur journey and i just wanted to know one thing may be as much as i could, I pretty much read all the post of Aug month of yours,
so the ques is so before your opk was 100% positive you guys pretty much dtd every day right?? and did you do after that also??
I am sory for a such TMI ques but really wanted to knw that..and I would say writing a ttc journey is worth..so others can realy get a good help, once it turns out to be BFP!!
:thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

Hows ur early days going MRS WKJ?? is it a 7 day cycle again or 5 days?? I am on cd 3 this time i am feeling the flow is quite heavy dont knw why and last time when i went for my preg test doc told me if u get ur periods come on cd4 for FSH and other hormones test..so got to go tomm..

let me knw ur update dear!!

Pearly thankGod this time my periods were as close to normal as they used to be 3 months ago first two days heavy then third and fourth day very light and then almost nothing but a brown discharge (Very little for two days cd5/6) and today is cd 7 and nothing so far. So basically period lasted till cd4. I am also thinking of getting my hormones tested. Will see next cycle if i dont get lucky in this one.
May be its late period for you and thats causing the flow to be very heavy?

oh wow so happy to hear that dear,, for me also except a little heavy and may ur right that could be the reason its heavy from late 1 and 2 and less on 3 which is my usual pattern and hoping its 4 less and 5 bare for me as per my norm too..hoping praying..no more unusual stuff please god!!

and ya going tomm for testing..blood test already heavy and this bloodtest too heheh ..too much of a blood is going away!1
no more prenatals..I have promised to my hubby n myslf..all natural now!!

Yesterday afternoon, it was negative. I believe that I didn't ever ovulate and that the OPK that I thought was positive must have been just REALLY close, because the positive OPK's that I got the day before yesterday seemed to have actually been positive, and then I got bad O pains last night. But we will see.

Anyone have any advice on the Vitex at this point if I did ovulate today? I took one this morning and am supposed to take another one later today.

I am sorry I don't know anything about vitex.

This cycle seems bit different. Seems today is the day of positive opk. I never get confused with my +opk. But this cycle I am. Will get some BD tonight to be safe.

Congrats MizzyD! It's awesome to see that SMEP is working for some in this group!

I'm afraid I've hit the 9 month slump. Still no positive OPKs (I'm CD 11, last few cycles temps showed I O'd CD 9 or 10 but no sign of a rise yet). I took a PG test today, because I couldn't stop sobbing (ah, hormones) and my temps this cycle have been above my coverline from last cycle (with the exception of the day AF started)... but as expected a BFN.

At this point, we're still going to BD every other day... but I'm afraid I'm starting to lose hope! (sigh)

Well, CD 11 is pretty early, even if it's around your normal time, give it a day or two :)

Think of it this way, the stats say that 85% will get pregnant in the first year, and 95% in the second. So your chances get better each month in a way :) Keep your head up!

haha thanks Marquelle- my husband is actually the one that went out and bought the test because I'm so out of sorts- sorry to sound so down!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->