Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Maybe, but that night it went back to faded, and then today it was pretty dark again. Can that happen during ovulation? Get a dark in the day and a faded one at night?

Marqelle probably your body is gearing up again and again to ovulate but somehow isn't. You should definitely see a good doctor to get some answers. Opks are not reliable as such esp when you are getting multiple positives the same cycle. Its good you'll start taking vitex. It has helped a lot of ladies to regulate periods but do visit a doctor and tell them your concern.

I started getting horrible back pain tonight and even worse pulling/pinching cramps on each of my inner hips. Still doesn't feel like AF, but they just all of a sudden got worse, and my lower lower abdomen is kind of tender. Hopefully AF is on it's way.

Marqelle that's how I felt around ovulation. I was really achey around my middle too for a few days and felt awful!

I'm cramping today like af is coming :( Really hope the witch stays away!!

I hope it stays away for you but comes for me haha. I will take an OPK tomorrow.

The thing about these positives I have been getting is that they are JUST dark enough to be as dark as the control, and it takes about 10 mins to get there.

You really have to look at it and think, is that positive.

So, I think this batch of OPKs is too sensitive for me. Hopefully if tomorrow's OPK is positive it will REALLY be positive, darker than the control line.

But ovulating on CD 45 isn't good right? Because the uterine lining is too old so the chances are slim for successful implantation?

I hope it stays away for you but comes for me haha. I will take an OPK tomorrow.

The thing about these positives I have been getting is that they are JUST dark enough to be as dark as the control, and it takes about 10 mins to get there.

You really have to look at it and think, is that positive.

So, I think this batch of OPKs is too sensitive for me. Hopefully if tomorrow's OPK is positive it will REALLY be positive, darker than the control line.

But ovulating on CD 45 isn't good right? Because the uterine lining is too old so the chances are slim for successful implantation?

Feel free to have my af for me if you like? ;) haha

Do you use the internet cheapies? Maybe try Clearblue digital opks instead and see what they say? I'm not convinced by the cheap ones myself either! After 2 weeks of staring at them and finally getting a dark line, I put them back in the cupboard as they were driving me mad!

GL endless!! fx for you! Im getting a feeling this is your month x :)

Well, the :witch: has made her appearance despite all the symptoms I was having and a very promising looking triphasic chart so it looks like I'm on round 2

sorry ashley. FX for endless and Marqelle - hope you get answers soon.

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? Ashlee, I'm sorry you are out, FX that this cycle is your BFP cycle!!!

Well, I'm in a weird spot now as I was just in the restroom and had EWCM that stretched well over 2 inches!!! I didn't even have to search for it, it was just everywhere (TMI, sorry!!!). So, maybe I didn't O when I had the spotting and positive OPK but am about to now....Definitely going to BD like a bunny this week. Hehehe!

How everyone is doing ?

CD16 here. Didn't see any ewcm as I always see for three/four days before "O". Have been doing opk since CD12. Thought on CD14 that its soon going to be sure positive but now when I analyze it seems all are negative except CD14. But I didn't get temp rise. So I am confused. Therefore DTD every other day. Will do one more opk today and then stop.

What u say ladies ??? I will upload the pics after I do today's opk testing, so that someone might tell which one shows the surge !!!! :shrug:

Hi ladies, I tested today at 13DPO and there is an update of the results in my journal.

WOW! Congratulations MizzyD!! Glad to see another success story. That is one STRONG positive!!:wohoo:

Hope to join you soon! :)

Congrats MizzyD!!! H&H 9 months!!!

Wow congrats mizzyD the temp spike the other day definitely looked promising! :D So happy for you!! Updating you on the list. H&H 9 months x

MrsWKJ, you can move me from the TWW list to the :witch: list, she showed this morning :?

Oh so sorry ashlee, hope sept is your lucky month x. Are you planning to do smep in the next cycle as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->