Spiritual guidance? (Angel readings)

Chellepot

Mummy to 1 and baking No2
Reaction score
Hi,

I feel a bit silly posting about this but it is playing on my mind a bit so thought I would ask if there is anyone out there who has ever had an Angel reading. Now I don't believe in this stuff, well I didn't anyway, but in Oct last year I had an Angel reading at a local event basically just to see what it was all about. I even told the woman I don't believe in it. Without boring you the long and short of my reading was:

1.) There was a new beginning coming - I thought she was referring to the birth of my son in March 11 but in the following Jan 12 I found out I was pregnant again (not trying!)

2.) Something was going to happen that I wouldn't view as a good thing but it would turn out to be a good thing in the end - my hubby was told in March that he no longer has a job due to the UK Defence cuts, leaving us with an immense sense of insecurity, especially now we are expecting again, but a new opportunity has presented itself doing the exact same job for another organisation

3.) I don't have enough fun anymore- since I had my son I became super serious and I was told I should go out more.

So anyway, after the things she said basically coming true I was determined I must have another reading when she appeared again at another local event (even though I still didn't believe in it).

I tried to get a reading with her but she said she was fully booked for the whole evening. I don't know if it was fate but just at that point I began to walk away a woman came to cancel and she offered me her spot!

In my reading the not having enough fun thing came up again, the new beginning card came out again (obvious) and she said a few other things that are weighing on my mind but I don't want to post publicly (though I might discuss further in private if there is someone who is experienced in Angel readings).

The thing that really shook me though was at the end of my reading after I thanked her she said "oh and by the way, you wont get a home birth but you will get the birth you want in hospital". I didn't even tell her I was having concerns about my VBAC or that I was considering a home birth!!!!! There is no way she could even know I had a EMCS last time!!

So, do I heed this "advice", forget about the home birth and concentrate on planning my successful hospital VBAC or do I carry on as planned and dismiss the reading as a load of rubbish (which last year I would have said)? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->