spots :(

kelsey111

Reaction score
any1 no how to get rid of spots ?? ive tryed loads - tooth paste face sauna scrubs face washes its really getting me down i hate having them i never used to get them well only 1 or 2 :cry:

thank you xx

I use a cleanser gel called Spectro Gel. I got it from the pharmacy but it was just stocked on the shelves across from the baby food. Just wash my face with it, it's helped a lot. I have to stay away from anything labeled 'scrub' as it's too harsh on my skin and made things worse instead of better. Good luck hun!

I never ever suffered with spots til I was pregnant and I thought they might settle down once i'd had her but they didnt so I went 2 the docs and she gave me this brilliant stuff(will have to find the name of it wen i go upstairs if u want 2 know it) & she put me on the contraceptive pill that contains something that helps spots.. & ive had such an improvement my face is near enough all cleared up now :D So my advice is go 2 ur doctors! xx

I agree, the doctor can do loads. I feel your pain, i suffer like a young teen and im 27 in 2 weeks :(

Depends what type of spots they are, the only stuff that clears up mine is a dab of neat tcp! gets rid of them like magic u just gotta get used to the smell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->