Spotting again :(

So my doctor told me that it's completely normal to spot around the time when you would have gotten your period, even in the second and third month of pregnancy, so that may be all it is. If you're worried though, definitely call your doctor. That's what they're there for, you know? Good luck!!

I think this totally makes sense for me. I spotted at EXACTLY the same time with my first...6 weeks, which makes me think this theory fits me. Otherwise it seems so weird that it would happen to me with both pregnancies..

I started bleeding about 2 hours ago :( it's red.

I've got real bad pains, like early labour pains. The bleeding has eased up a fair amount just now, but I'm assuming I'm mc now.

I did my last digi after a 45 minute hold and got 2-3. I don't think it's worth going to a&e at the moment. If it slows then I will go in and ask them to do my bloods again, but for now I think it's over :(

I've got real bad pains, like early labour pains. The bleeding has eased up a fair amount just now, but I'm assuming I'm mc now.

I did my last digi after a 45 minute hold and got 2-3. I don't think it's worth going to a&e at the moment. If it slows then I will go in and ask them to do my bloods again, but for now I think it's over :(

I'm so sorry Hun :( is there a Dr you can call? :(

I'm going to a&e shortly as its eased to a light spotting now, with no pains. I'm so frustrated and want to know what on earth is causing this. If it's a miscarriage I can deal with it, but it never progresses :( I hope a&e can at least do my bloods again x

I'm going to a&e shortly as its eased to a light spotting now, with no pains. I'm so frustrated and want to know what on earth is causing this. If it's a miscarriage I can deal with it, but it never progresses :( I hope a&e can at least do my bloods again x

My thoughts are with you!! I hope everything turns out ok!!!

Thank u both xxx

I've been to a&e and they can't give me an answer (didn't really expect them to tell me anything today), said they don't do bloods unless it's to rule out eptopic. So I've been told I'll be having a scan in about a weeks time, they are going to send me an appointment.

I'm so confused still. The spotting is virtually nonexistent now. I hardly bled enough to call it a miscarriage and my pg symptoms are still here x

I've still got my appointment on Monday to see my dr to repeat my bloods, so we will have to see. Another waiting game xxxx :(

Thank u both xxx

I've been to a&e and they can't give me an answer (didn't really expect them to tell me anything today), said they don't do bloods unless it's to rule out eptopic. So I've been told I'll be having a scan in about a weeks time, they are going to send me an appointment.

I'm so confused still. The spotting is virtually nonexistent now. I hardly bled enough to call it a miscarriage and my pg symptoms are still here x

I've still got my appointment on Monday to see my dr to repeat my bloods, so we will have to see. Another waiting game xxxx :(

Oh no holly, I really hope everything is okay. I can't imagine having to wait all the way until Monday...and even then, I hope it doesn't take days before you get ur blood tests. That must be so difficult. My thoughts are with you :hugs:

Keeping everything crossed for you Holly, I hope all will be ok x x x x

Thank u xxxxx

I'm no further forward today, if anything more confused.

Still heavy to light spotting (comes and goes) next to nothing on a pad. My morning sickness has kicked up a gear today (smells bothering me). Had more tummy ache yesterday. Nothing so far today.

I've got my Drs appointment this afternoon, but I won't get the results until Wednesday :( I've looked into private scans and I'm thinking of booking one, rather than waiting for appointment. So unsure what to do. Xxx

I wonder if you've got a subchorionic haematoma? It's basically like a blood clot in the womb. How many weeks are you now? Xx

I wonder if you've got a subchorionic haematoma? It's basically like a blood clot in the womb. How many weeks are you now? Xx

I think 5+2 based on when I ov and bd, but based on lmp I'm classed as 6+4 (35 day cycles). I have thought that the bleeding might be caused by something else, as this has been on going from when I found out, plus my blood results were normal last week. It's so confusing. Would I still get tummy cramps/pains with something like that? Xxx

I think it can cause mild cramping but not very painful cramps xx

Ok thanks hun xxx

Had my bloods done again today and the dr has told me to call him tomorrow afternoon to get the results x

I've had another small bleed, when I walked around the supermarket. It tapered off again tho and it's gone back to next to nothing. It didn't last long at all, pretty much like the other day. No tummy pains xxx

Wait and see what tomorrow brings as no doubt that will give me the answer xxx :(

Ok thanks hun xxx

Had my bloods done again today and the dr has told me to call him tomorrow afternoon to get the results x

I've had another small bleed, when I walked around the supermarket. It tapered off again tho and it's gone back to next to nothing. It didn't last long at all, pretty much like the other day. No tummy pains xxx

Wait and see what tomorrow brings as no doubt that will give me the answer xxx :(

Sorry to hear you are still spotting :( hope it resolves soon! Did your Dr tell you to go in again after 48 hrs to repeat the beta? Because I'm afraid just one beta blood draw won't tell you much. You need to see if your levels are doubling properly which then rules out mc. Hope you get answers xx

Hi holly - I was waiting to get to Wi-Fi so I could check in and c how u r doing. Glad I got to c doc...hopefully they can get back to u early tomorrow. Did I ever temp? That may be a way to let I know if it is a mc....ur temp should drop. Fx and lotsa hugs!!

Thank u I don't think it's good news

The pain is awful today. Bleeding has picked up a tiny bit more, but is more like a light bleed. Hardly anything on a pad, red in the loo and when I wipe. I feel awful and wish this would all just stop

I'm waiting for the dr to call me with beta results from yesterday, but it feels pointless now

I have to go out this evening, but I'm wondering how I'm going to cope. I'm one teary mess and in so much pain x

Oh Holly :( Have you spoken to the GP yet? I think you need a scan if your bloods are ok. Crossing everything for you xxx

Gp rang me nearly an hour ago. My bloods came up as just under 3000 (normal range he would expect from last result last wed). I told him I'm in a lot of pain etc. He's told me to go to a&e, so I'm going now :( really worried xxxx

Will be thinking of you xxx I hope little bean is ok xxx

Thank u xxxxxx

Well got to a&e and they sent me to the gyne ward. Waited for ages before being seen by the dr, by the time she saw me my cramps had stopped and bleeding eased a bit. I was examined internally and she said she couldn't see any cause for the bleeding (tho it's coming from my womb) and my cervix is closed and she can't see anything that would suggest I am having a miscarriage. She also felt my tummy and there's nothing to say I could be having an eptopic. She said my hcg levels look like a normal pregnancy progressing. They said because I'm stable, that they didn't need to scan tonight, so will be having one over the next couple of days. Obviously if I bleed heavily or pass clots to let them know xxx

Feel numb, achy and exhausted at the moment, been a long night xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->