Spotting and low closed cervix.

sammie13s

Reaction score
Someone please tell me this is a good sign? My cervix is also closed. And the entrance inside the cervix feels squishy but yet feels hard if that makes sense xx

I never found CP a good indication of pregnancy or ovulation :( the spotting could be a good sign though what Dpo are you again? X

Ooo now tht sounds promising!! Could be IB :happydance: x

Really �� oh I'm getting excited now eeek. We have been ttc for a whole year xx

7dpo spotting does sound like implantation bleeding! You're right in the window for it! If it's successful, you should be able to get a faint positive in 2-4 days. :)

Thanks Dill. There wasn't loads hun. It was pink discharge. Checked today and it's gone back white. Still cramping like mad though. When I was pregnant last time my boobs was horrendously painful. Iv got no breast pain at all. So that's making me think I'm not. I caved and tested yesterday and it was negative. Iv noticed I'm weeing alot more too. I'm currently poorly at the moment. Iv been suffering with bad dizziness spells for 3 weeks. From waking till i sleep. And if I wake in the night or someone moves at the side of me I feel like I'm on a boat. My doctor is useless. Checks my ears and says it's nothing. Not really got on with oh this month either. So it's been a stressful one. Have you had any symptoms yet luv xx

A day of light pink spotting really does sound super promising! And having a BFN one day after isn't surprising. It takes 2-4 days for your hcg levels to rise to testable levels after implantation. :) I'm really hopeful for you! I'm sorry to hear about the vertigo, though. Have you been tested for food allergies? I know it sounds crazy, but sometimes it's linked to things like celiac disease.

No symptoms for me yet, except some cervix cramping late last night and early this morning. At 6dpo, it's too early for me to have any signs, anyway. Implantation doesn't occur until 6-12dpo, and 9-10dpo is the average. I do tend to implant on the earlier end of things, but who knows? My timing this month was awesome, but with as sick as I am, I'm not feeling very optimistic.

Awe don't lose hope my lovely. Every month there's always a chance for us. Caved again and tested tonight. Wish I hadn't now. Bfn. So kinda thinking I'm out. Don't why I'm like this luv. Keep mixing my words up also. Actually causing me a lot of distress. Why are you poorly hun? Xxx

Don't think you're out yet! Remember, 2-4 days. It's only been about a day, maybe a day and a half, right? Give it some time. :)

DS and I managed to pick up some sort of a nasty cold last weekend and it's got us both laid out and miserable. I don't think a fever and serious illness is really conducive to making babies. I feel like I catch something every month during my LP!

Heya Sammie and dill :) can I join in ? I’m currently supposed to be 2/3dpo still getting the blood tinged Cm :shrug: my CP is changing quite a bit in the day so stopped checking however had an overload of EWCM and cramping like mad and twinging so maybe I’m ovulating late :doh: I just Don’t know wth is going on with my body atm :/

That does sound frustrating, Pookie! Do you temp?

Literally started a couple of days ago wish I started sooner! But I figured if I start now I can get the ropes for next cycle if I don’t get my BFP

Attachments

• F264BCFC-36A1-4D11-A0DF-A94523201CBC.jpg
    F264BCFC-36A1-4D11-A0DF-A94523201CBC.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 4
So this will be my last month ttc I'm afraid. My relationship is taking a massive strain on me. Thought I'd fallen in love with a special man, my soul mate but I fell in love with a monster. This may sound awful and I feel awful saying it because I've wanted this for so long and I'm trying to fight the tears whilst writing this but I'm now hoping I haven't already conceived. I just don't know who he is anymore. But He isn't the sweet, caring man I fell in love with. He's a controlling, paranoid, selfish bully. It has been lovely speaking with dill and I truly thankyou for the advice you have given me. I already have two children and I have to think of them. Take care ladies. I wish you all the best xx

Oh, Sammie, I'm so sorry! :hugs: I've been there (this is my second marriage) and I completely understand. I hope that you and the kids stay safe and that you find the happiness you deserve. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->