Spotting at 6 weeks :(

The yolk sac grew, its 21x22x13 mm now and there is a 2mm fetal pole with no heartbeat. I just need to wait till 27.1. now which way its gonna go. This is nerve wracking. Thank you for all your support xx

At least there was progress!! At 2mm it is still acceptable to not be able to visualise the heartbeat.Good luck at the next scan.

They said that they wouldnt expect a heartbeat at 2mm and asking if i am sure about my dates. Well i am. I ovulated cd 16 or 17 so that could move me a bit but thats still not enough. She said that she did not want to give me too much hope but there is definitely a progress. This is so far the most stressful pregnancy i have been through :( x

They said that they wouldnt expect a heartbeat at 2mm and asking if i am sure about my dates. Well i am. I ovulated cd 16 or 17 so that could move me a bit but thats still not enough. She said that she did not want to give me too much hope but there is definitely a progress. This is so far the most stressful pregnancy i have been through :( x

Im so sorry your going through such a stressful time. Im praying for you and your little jelly bean. Progress is good though and from what ive read online some babies are just slow growers so as long as its growing there's hope.

I might be wrong but isn't it 5mm when you need to be seeing a hb? Keeping my fingers crossed for you, sorry you're still in limbo but glad you didn't get bad news today and that there was progress.

I'm glad to hear there was progress - will be praying for you for the 27th. We're all holding out hope for you and your bean xx

Progress is good! Seeing a fetal pole is good! When did you get your BFP??

Thank you for your wishes and prayers. It really helps knowing you are here.
I got my faint bfp on 28/12/2016, thats what worries me :( x

Talia i think it is something like that. So my measurements wouldn't be worrysome if i was not 6.5 weeks. I just have to wait now.

I know those dates and measurements seem strange, but some babies are slow growers at first and then catch up or even surpass the dates. I've got one of these babies! It's going just fine for me, thank goodness. I hope you get the same outcome. I want you to not feel hopeless, but not being able to do anything but wonder what's going on, not knowing for sure... That's the absolute worst. I was just there a few weeks ago. It's heartbreaking and scary, and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. :hugs: You're not alone. Look at how many of us are here for you, who keep coming back and checking in! :)

Right ladies, got through the week and my scan is tomorrow morning. I will give you an update. X

Good luck doodle!! I have my first scan today, hope it goes well for us both!

Good size g. sac and yolk sac but unfortunately no embryo. Was given first tablet today and going to hospital on sunday for the second part of medical management. Thank you all and good luck with your pregnancies. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->