Spotting... Progression & PG test added

rainbows_x

Mummy.
Reaction score
I have had spotting for 13 days which stopped 3 days ago, I tested today with OPK and got this, new to OPK's so opinion? I am going to ovulate soon?

IMAG0526.jpg

Did another tests later lastnight (second one down) after which I had (TMI) green coloured stools?
This morning I woke up and took another test (third one down) I am feeling so sick, in no mood for :sex:

Opinions?
IMAG0530.jpg

Have you tried a hpt? Feeling sick? Spotting ? Maybe your pregnant xx

I didn't want to read and run, but I don't know.

Do you normally spot before O? Your OPKs are definitely not positive yet. Keep testing and wait for that test line to get as dark as the control. You may O here in a couple of days.

OPKs were never reliable for me, because I would get positives but never ovulate. I had to start charting to realize I wasn't ovulating. Got put on Clomid, and that's when I got my BFP. Charting is kinda a pain in the butt, but it's more reliable than OPKs, and you can use them together to really understand your cycle.

I hope you O soon and you get a super sticky bean!

Thank you for replying!

No, I've never spotted whilst ovulating, last month I was sent to the hospital from a dr appointment as I had a high temp and was having painful period pains, but no period. They scanned me and told me they could see a follicle and I would likely ovulate soon, she said I may have Mittelschmerz. That was on 14th May so if I do ovulate soon I guess it means I am starting to regulate again.

I only bought a pack of 5 OV sticks so I'll BD for the next few days to cover myself, deff not in the mood but gotta be done! x

Okay so today I woke up feeling even worse, to the point I had to hold back being sick :/ OH mentioned I was extremely crabby and asked "are you sure you're not pregnant" I don't think I was crabby, he was being annoying lol.

Anyway, todays HPT, OV stick was exact same as yesterday.

IMAG0598.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->