Spotting since 11dpo on letrozole cycle

Abhiangel

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I had a mmc last year in June and a chemical in January this year. I was put on 5 day letrozole course from cd2 to 6. Had my follicular scans where I ovulated on cd12/13. Was given hcg trigger(10000) on cd12.
Now, on cd24 I started getting pinkish brownish discharge just when I wiped. This continued till cd29. Then on cd30 I had nothing but stretchy cm. And today, on cd31 I have started with the same discharge again.
My cycles are mostly 29 days so I'm a day late. My doc did a upt yesterday which came out as negative and has asked to repeat the test after a week if af doesn't show up. I also have mild endometriosis and adenomyosis. What do you all think this is? I've lost all hope though but still would appreciate any answers..
Thanks and good luck to you all.

Hi ladies,

So I had a mmc last year in June and a chemical in January this year. I was put on 5 day letrozole course from cd2 to 6. Had my follicular scans where I ovulated on cd12/13. Was given hcg trigger(10000) on cd12.
Now, on cd24 I started getting pinkish brownish discharge just when I wiped. This continued till cd29. Then on cd30 I had nothing but stretchy cm. And today, on cd31 I have started with the same discharge again.
My cycles are mostly 29 days so I'm a day late. My doc did a upt yesterday which came out as negative and has asked to repeat the test after a week if af doesn't show up. I also have mild endometriosis and adenomyosis. What do you all think this is? I've lost all hope though but still would appreciate any answers..
Thanks and good luck to you all.
Is it your first time having Letrezole. I have had it for all 3 of my babies. One was born sleeping in February. When I first started taking it I would have slight random bleeds. Then once I had done a few rounds I settled into a 31 day cycle ovulating between day 13-17. Before that I could go 6-8 months without a cycle.
Also have you took your own hpt, one time I had an early miscarriage, I found out at the docs I was pregnant but at first they told me it was negative because it was so faint. I had my bloods drawn and they were over 100 and a Frer was actually really positive. Sorry my point is doctors tests are way less sensitive than a FRER. so possibly could be that.

Is it your first time having Letrezole. I have had it for all 3 of my babies. One was born sleeping in February. When I first started taking it I would have slight random bleeds. Then once I had done a few rounds I settled into a 31 day cycle ovulating between day 13-17. Before that I could go 6-8 months without a cycle.
Also have you took your own hpt, one time I had an early miscarriage, I found out at the docs I was pregnant but at first they told me it was negative because it was so faint. I had my bloods drawn and they were over 100 and a Frer was actually really positive. Sorry my point is doctors tests are way less sensitive than a FRER. so possibly could be that.
My apologies I have just seen your post on another thread. I'm sorry

My apologies I have just seen your post on another thread. I'm sorry
Hey,
Thanks, I just don't know if I should test myself right now as I'm just too scared to see a bfn. I think I kind of have started with my af since the discharge has changed into light bleeding now so guess I'm out. And yes this was indeed my first cycle on letrozole. And oh I have a 6 year old son already so we're TTC #2. And I'm extremely sorry for your losses.

Hi, I cannot help with personal experiences but here you might find some reasons of spotting.

I had brown spotting for 7 days and then passed a huge clot, HCG confirmed pregnancy is still there and rising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->