19million per ml 38 million per ml
total count 38 million total count 95million

Motility
A 6% A 4%
B 24% B 31 %
C 24% C 11%
D 46% d 54%

Morphology 3%

so the count has increased dramatically and A grade motility and morphology has dropped. the sperm analyst says he thinks he could get a good amount from a wash for iui but it really depends on the consultant who may suggest going straight to IVF

I have the consultant appointment on 17th June... I'll keep you posted

xxx

Hi Imman, Good luck with your last test fingers crossed for you and the IUI and proving the nurse wrong. Hopefully that your DH has only been taking the vits for 2 months it will be better by the time you start? I think I am shortly going to be asking for a seat in your boat with you as DH count is very low  I’m praying for the Vits to do wonders for him so totally clinging to the 3 month rule for improved results FXXXXXed

The next steps scare me too, I know I will do them, I will do whatever it takes but do get worried when I think about it so understand what you mean. I do think that doctors tell you too much these days, I know it’s no the same but the other week my mum was taken into hospital with pains in her side and when she breathed in, they had her hooked up to all sorts and kept her in telling us that they would need to monitor her to tell us if she had had a heart attack the next day! We are all so shocked they just came out so matter of fact with all this stuff that could be wrong. Thankfully she was ok and it was all muscular. The doctor did say sorry for scaring us so much but that these days they have to tell people every single possibility, I guess so they don’t get into trouble if some 1 million to 1 thing does happen. Hopefully that these things are in the most rare or rare cases – Big hugs to you and FXed for a successful treatment first time around and the 9% turns into 100% for you

xx

Hi Mrs Evans - Good news on the count increase and the positive response on the wash :)

Hope the 17th is good positive news for you x

Those counts sound great mrs evans, I hope they can get lots of good swimmers for IUI!

Me and my husband have been actively ttc for 15 months now. He has got his sperm tested twice and from what the doctor said he has a low count and motility. The morphology isn't that great either. We've been doing everything from him not taking baths, taking vitamins, and I've been trying to get him to cut back on caffeine but that's a battle. Unfortunately, out ttc time is limited with us being military. So when he deploys we will start saving for IVF.

It's hard not to resent him because he can't give me what I want most in the world. I'm trying hard not to, but it's challenging when everyone else around you falls pregnant and you're the only one left standing. :(

I'm sorry things are tough on you guys. I think I just looked at is as our problem and not his and that helped me to not be resentful towards him. I know my hubby can't control it in obvious ways I mean. You guys ha e the added stress of distance to. I really hope things work out and you get pregnant without needing ivf.

Mrs evans great news about the count when will you know if your having iui or going straight to ivf?

Kelly any news on the job?

Hi Imman, Good luck with your last test fingers crossed for you and the IUI and proving the nurse wrong. Hopefully that your DH has only been taking the vits for 2 months it will be better by the time you start? I think I am shortly going to be asking for a seat in your boat with you as DH count is very low  I’m praying for the Vits to do wonders for him so totally clinging to the 3 month rule for improved results FXXXXXed

The next steps scare me too, I know I will do them, I will do whatever it takes but do get worried when I think about it so understand what you mean. I do think that doctors tell you too much these days, I know it’s no the same but the other week my mum was taken into hospital with pains in her side and when she breathed in, they had her hooked up to all sorts and kept her in telling us that they would need to monitor her to tell us if she had had a heart attack the next day! We are all so shocked they just came out so matter of fact with all this stuff that could be wrong. Thankfully she was ok and it was all muscular. The doctor did say sorry for scaring us so much but that these days they have to tell people every single possibility, I guess so they don’t get into trouble if some 1 million to 1 thing does happen. Hopefully that these things are in the most rare or rare cases – Big hugs to you and FXed for a successful treatment first time around and the 9% turns into 100% for you

xx

Thank you Daisy :hugs::hugs:

No! I went in for a second interview on monday was told they were hiring two people and only had three candidates (great odds for me) then she said she'd get back to me the next day but never did. She did know i was writing my nursing exam yesterday so I thought maybe she was waiting till that was done but I didn't hear from her again today so I sent her an email earlier on asking about the positions. I am hoping to hear back tomorrow.

Witch got me today but I had the most fantastic cycle I've had in ages, a 15 day lp! and not a 5 day one! I am happy. I'm calling the period hotline tomorrow :)

Mrs evans great news about the count when will you know if your having iui or going straight to ivf?

I find out on the 17th June... I would like to try IUI first though. i think a couple more months with the vitamins we may get in increase in motility and morphology. we have only been on the vits for 2 months and the count increased by 200% so i'm still hopeful we can improve more.

I'm not sure why but im just abit scared of going down the IVF road :wacko:

I find out on the 17th June... I would like to try IUI first though. i think a couple more months with the vitamins we may get in increase in motility and morphology. we have only been on the vits for 2 months and the count increased by 200% so i'm still hopeful we can improve more.

Mrs Evans, looks like we are in exactly (well almost) the same position. I find out around 24th June.But for me, they will not let me chose IVF over IUI. They said I have to go for IUI before IVF even though 'chances are slim' as they put it. I am praying that the vitamins kick in. Let us know how how you get on.

:hugs:

Hi Mrs Evans,

You have probably already said this in this thread some where so sorry for asking again I just could find it in my search back, :wacko: What Vits do you have your OH on?? 200% increase is what I'm talking about!!!! :happydance:

Need me some of that magic :thumbup:

:hug:

hubby is on his 2nd month of taking wellman and hes only forgotten one tablet which is good for him,,, x

My oh is on wellman aswell and after six weeks the count didn't change but morph increased from 0 - 2% which isn't bad I thought!

Mrs Evans I too wouldn't mind trying whatever your on!!

My oh smoked alot of weed and he has finally now given it up! Been two weeks!

Weed smoking can affect the sperm so you might see a bigger improvement. We don't get to find out if dhs vits are working till the 30th! That's when his sa is but we have our consult apt on june 14 for the icsi. Although well still have to wait on the waitlist three more months! Ugh.

We've not been booked in for another sa at the moment! So won't no if giving up the weed has helped!!

I'm still waiting for our first appt for icsi was told two weeks and one day ago that we should hear with an appt but nothing yet!!

Hi Ladies

My OH is on alot, i'll list them and write essential next to the ones that i think makes a huge difference

Vit C 4000mg 4x 1000mg a day ESSENTIAL - increasing sperm count and quality
Zinc 60mg Essential
Folic Acid 400mg Essential
Vit B Complex 100mg Essential
coq10 200mg Essential
Vit E 1000mg Essential
Selenium Essential
Multi vitamin for men

lycopene 25mg
pycnogenol 200mg
l cartnine 3000mg
l argnine 5000mg
maca 9000mg
Vit D 1000iu
Horny Goats weed
Omega 369 blend
fructose powder

most of what ive listed is in wellmans and fertileblend but i went for high doses as those capsules are for men with borderline normal results my OH first test was far from borderline so i think drastic action is needed :)

Also i read pages of advice from a guy called Rich who knows lots about sperm and added vitamins that he recommends below is a link to the other forum

https://www.fertilichat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Also iherb.com is the cheapest vitamin place i have found and they stock almost everything, delivery to the UK in 5 working days :)

My hubby takes 4 of those vits.

There is a wait list for icsi here of 2 to 4 months and I've just called in my first period so three more months to wait at most for me hopefully. We should have our funds in place by then to.

i have a questions about men and fertility and saw this thread so thought i would ask and see of any of you could help me figure out what wrong and what i can do.

My bf thinks he can't have kids all his ex after leaving him got pregnant by some other guy not to long after leaving my bf. So we think his sperm is "no good" and cum has a bad smell to it. We don't really have the money to be going to doctors so i was wondering is there an over the counter thing that can detect if his sperm is good or "working" properly and as for the bad smelling cum what can he do to help make it not smell so bad. He has never smoked and has rarely ever drink but he is a diabetic and has hypertension. Sorry im not use to all the initials for words used on here yet. I think they have male "ovulation" kits out there but ain't sure if anyone know of anything that can help that we can buy over the counter please let me know

I hink there is a sperm test product yy can buy but I don't know what it's called. As for bad odor maybe he has an infection? I think it would be worth getting a doc to look into that. Some foods can make it smell weird but not bad per se.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->