Spring Blossoms 2013 Baby Club!!

So glad everyone is doing well. I'm dreading the shots as well. I have yet to make an apt but Sabrina will be 8 weeks tomorrow. Time is flying by.....
I went back to work for 2 hours yesterday and it went well. I brought Sabrina with me and she was great! I'm a physiotherapist and have clients that have been waiting for me to get back. I will just work 2/3 hours twice a week for the summer and them start building back up in September. Anyone else going back soon?
Mightymom- I remember you asking me about my walk/run program? It's one I've used many times coming back after injury or babies. You start with 30 secs run and 4 min 30 sec walk. You do this 3 times and then increase the run by 30 secs and decrease walk by 30 secs. I am on 3:30 run and 1:30 walk!!!! For 40 mins!

Wow it's been a while, hi everyone!! :wave:

Cass is doing good, getting chunkier everyday, smiling all the time and cooing away. :) I'm officially in love with prefold cloth diapers and have decided to invest in those instead of more Bumgenius for more variety. As for shots, he had his last month and did okay, he cried but only for a few minutes. We're doing Dr. Sears' alternative schedule so he only had one shot and one oral vax. I'll be taking him in for his other two shots in the next couple of weeks.

As for everyone else, the boys are enjoying their summer break. DH got a second job working part time as a bouncer/security guard at a bar. He loves it and hopes to find another security position soon. :) AF returned in May but along with it has come random spotting/bleeding episodes. :/ Hopefully it's temporary and not my new normal. :dohh:

I thought Castiel was it for us but apparently, DH is not as done as he thought. So it looks like baby #5 is a possibility for us! I'm planning on going back to school and working first, so around 2016-17.

Aw wow that's great pink! Number 5 how exciting!
And glad Cass is going so well! I love your avatar picture of him! What a little cutie!

Emilia is happy and doing really well, I'm so in love with her lol! She's amazing, being a mum is the best thing in the world!
We are definately ttc again after Christmas, well NTNP until her birthday then actively ttc.

Thank you very much! Millie is too, and look how look how much she's grown!! :D Glad she's a happy baby too! I'm so happy for you, Bailey and thrilled you love being a mommy. Sounds like a great plan, will be sending you baby dust wishes soon! :)

I can't believe how fast time is passing by!! Sabrina will be 4 months old in 2 days!?? Where did it go? I'm so glad you are doing well Bailey and Pink! I can't believe you are thinking about another baby already. I sadly don't think we will be trying for another. I will be 44 in Sept. and feel that I have already pushed the limits of my baby making years. Although honestly I feel great and don't feel 44!lol! I had a nasty visit from AF this past week so not too impressed by that. Anyone else get AF back yet? We see Rainkat and Rayna quite a bit so that is fun. Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Hi Everyone! I didn't even know this section of the forum existed.

Hey Leinz! I don't actually know how this thread ended up in this section, maybe admin moved it lol!

How you feeling?

:wave: Leinz, Bailey and anyone else who stops by.. Happy to see this thread is still around. :) it disappeared from my subscriptions, putting it back now. Time really flew by, we'll all have 1 year olds this year!

4 days til you have a one year old! :happydance:

Happy belated birthday Zoela, hope she had a great day! :)

Zoela sure did. She is 14 months now! :) x

EEEEEK! So exciting!!! Emilia turning 1 next week. <3

On Saturday Leinz, I'm in total party mode now, there's so much to do and I feel like I can't do any of it yet!!! Gonna make my cupcakes today, make some cookie dough, and tidy the whole house with df. I feel like I shouldn't be sat down right now but it's only 8.30am so I'm sure I don't need to start right now lol!!!

What are others doing for their spring blossoms birthdays? Still can't believe they are all turning 1 so soon!!!!

My Spring Blossom is turning 3 on April 25. We are partying in the park if the weather permits. It rained out last year and ended up at our house.

Saturday is my MIL birthday. I'm done with that. I ordered her pretty flowers to be delivered. :)

Do you have lots of children coming?

No not really, there's only one other young child coming who's 2, her 4 cousins who are 4 and 7 and df's cousins kids (think they are 6 and 8 but I'm not happy they are coming because they are little ratbags and I'm afraid they'll frighten Emilia, especially seen as she's never met them!!). There'll be about 20 adults though. I don't know what to do about food coz I don't want to do too much.

I would just do snacks. I did a quesadilla fest for Chloe's 1st birthday and spent about $200 on food. I went to crazy. :haha:

It was so much better just doing snacks and cake!

I'm sure Emilia will be fine with her ratbag cousins. It will all work out to perfection.

Awww, Clementine looks so sweet, Roma!! :D Happy birthday to her and Emilia!!!! :flower: :happydance:

Just us, my mom and sister gathering for Cass. I'm making a smash cake for him and buying ice cream cake for the rest of us. I have no idea what food to make yet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->