Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

@PinkCupcakes oh my gosh I'm so happy to see this update I have literally everything crossed that the numbers are what they should be xx

Thank you ladies! I’m still so nervous as I’m still high risk due to my medical history but I hope this pregnancy goes well!

So we went electric biking and it’s like in the 90s today so I’m all sweaty and I can’t stand tne smell of my own sweat, making me nauseous lol

So we went electric biking and it’s like in the 90s today so I’m all sweaty and I can’t stand tne smell of my own sweat, making me nauseous lol
Yeah lol, you'll find there's a lot of things that bother you that normally don't and it's a lot more pungent.

Yeah lol, you'll find there's a lot of things that bother you that normally don't and it's a lot more pungent.
Ugh yea no kidding, like I cannot stand the smell of raw chicken but cooked chicken smells amazing lol

@PinkCupcakes thats great news. Im keeping everything crossed for Tuesday for you.

I’ve bitten the bullet and booked our scan for Monday. Praying everything works out here too.

Ugh yea no kidding, like I cannot stand the smell of raw chicken but cooked chicken smells amazing lol
Yeah right now I can't even stand the smell of meat especially hot dogs.
@PinkCupcakes thats great news. Im keeping everything crossed for Tuesday for you.

I’ve bitten the bullet and booked our scan for Monday. Praying everything works out here too.
Good luck at your appointment! Is that for this Monday or next Monday?

Has pregnancy made anyone else extremely thirsty? I’ve been drinking soooo much water and fluids!

I’ve also been literally peeing out of my butt, it’s miserable but at least I’m not throwing up lol

Last edited:
I'm weirdly having more nausea now I'm in second tri.. And I'm awfully constipated! Pregnancy sure is glamorous lol

So I did another cheapie for “science” lol and it’s as dark as the control line!

I’m so anxious for tomorrows HCG test, I hope it’s over 1300!!

IMG_8478.jpeg

So new symptom today, I can’t stand the smell of myself lol, no matter how much I shower I can’t stand the smell of myself Lolol, ugh!!!

also I got my hcg tested today but the dang patient portal isn’t working and when I call they just make me leave a voicemail for a return call, ugh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->