Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

Sorry I haven't been on much it feels like such a busy time right now!!

Hey ladies, how’s everyone doing? Today I’m feeling an odd stretching sensation in my lower abdomen. Feels strange for sure!

My feet and ankles are killing me, feels like I've been on a hike! Swollen too. I rang the mw as I was a bit concerned. But she says that 3rd pregnancies are the worst lol and everything bad will be starting earlier... Fabulous lol

Nothing different here, just waiting on my appointment for Monday to find out if I have anything to be concerned about.

I am so huge and bloated rn, this is crazy. It'll even out tho in 2nd tri. I think I'm going to request the genetic blood work on Monday so that I might have a sneak peek at the gender! They weren't very informative with me over the phone, so I'm hoping that at my appointment on Monday I'll be able to find out more details on why they want to do a biopsy. If I can skip it I'm going to.

Last edited:
@Kiwiberry what's the biopsy of? I must have missed that update what's that all about?
They said I had abnormal pap smear results and that they wanted me to come in as soon as possible for a biopsy. I tried to get more information out of the woman on the phone but I had to really pry the fact that they wanted to do a biopsy out of her so she wasn't very informative. My appointment is scheduled for Monday so that's when I'll be able to find out more information.

Okay I was able to log into my patient portal and I did find something, it says high risk hpv? I'm going to keep looking, I don't really know how to use these portals, they're new to me. If it's just high risk for HPV then chances are I'm going to tell them I want to wait for the biopsy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->