Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

@salamander91 oh interesting. Not really more than usual. I know there's a few things they say to watch out for with shoulder pain but I'm not sure what kind it really is. Hard to describe.

Thank you ladies, I’m so nervous for tomorrows hcg levels, I hope to god they double, I want this baby so bad! I’m so emotional I’ve been crying off and on!

Thank you ladies, I’m so nervous for tomorrows hcg levels, I hope to god they double, I want this baby so bad! I’m so emotional I’ve been crying off and on!
I have everything crossed that you get the best news tomorrow :hugs:. Sometimes the ER doesn't really know much about pregnancy since they're not an OBGYN and mostly deal with emergency situations. I had them once try to send me home when I was in active early labor with my first baby.

@PinkCupcakes I’ve only just caught up with what’s been happening. I’m so sorry you’re going through this, it’s unbelievably cruel after all this time. Praying so hard it is a healthy pregnancy and that your little one is growing well in there. Sending gentle hugs hun and hope so much your hcg levels have doubled [-o<[-o<[-o<

Got blood drawn, now we wait 30 min to an hour for results, please keep me in your thoughts and hope the hcg is doubled, I’m so nervous

Got blood drawn, now we wait 30 min to an hour for results, please keep me in your thoughts and hope the hcg is doubled, I’m so nervous
Praying and thinking of you :hugs:

Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting on your reply, I really really hope everything is okay :hugs:

Oh my god ladies!!!! My hcg more than doubled!!!!! I’m so happy, my Ob said she’s confident the mass is just a cyst!!! I go back Tuesday to check my hcg levels again, if they are over 1300 I can have my first ultrasound!!!

IMG_8442.jpeg

Oh my god ladies!!!! My hcg more than doubled!!!!! I’m so happy, my Ob said she’s confident the mass is just a cyst!!! I go back Tuesday to check my hcg levels again, if they are over 1300 I can have my first ultrasound!!!

View attachment 1116899

oh that’s such a relief. I’m so happy for you. I really hope when you get your ultrasound you get to see your precious little baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->