Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

6 weeks today, first ultrasound tomorrow, I’m nervous, I want baby to be in the right spot and I want it to be healthy.

6 weeks today, first ultrasound tomorrow, I’m nervous, I want baby to be in the right spot and I want it to be healthy.
Good luck at your appointment and I hope you enjoy every second of your first ultrasound, it really is an amazing experience :cloud9:. I'm not a medical professional but I'm pretty sure your chances are pretty high that baby will be in the right spot, if it was an ectopic your HCG levels would show it.

How adorable! What’s an adorable announcement, that’s wonderful news that baby is in the perfect spot ! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

So I just read in my online chart I have a small subchorionic hemorrhage, I think this was why a huge clot passed over a week ago and why I was spotting, no spotting and no cramps now so the US tech wasn’t worried but to follow up with my OB next week

@PinkCupcakes Oh and I wanted to let you know, if they don't offer it, around 10w exactly you can get a genetic blood test done (they take your blood not the baby's!) and it can also tell you the gender! If you wanted to find out earlier than the standard 20w ultrasound (at your 20w scan they tell you the gender). If they don't mention it, I would call and have an appointment already setup for after you're 10 weeks along if you're interested, that way you can find out as soon as possible.

I keep checking patient portal for my blood test results lol. I am way too excited to find out the gender of this little one. They said 5-7 days and it's only been 2 1/2 but still I want to catch it right when it's posted lol.

Well so far my symptoms are:

gag over everything but not really nauseous
Extreme exhaustion
Sore boobs to the point everything hurts them
Boobs feel super firm
Extreme bloating/gas
Mild cramps off and on
Extremely vivid dreams
Crying over everything lol
No appetite, nothing sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online