Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

Ugh anyone else have issues with sinus pressure and sinus headaches? I know it’s due to the increase of blood in the body but it’s making me feel so icky, no sinus infection just feels like a lot of pressure and making me kind of dizzy ugh!

I also still can’t believe I’m PG, I never in a million years that I would conceive naturally! I’m still so shocked!

@PinkCupcakes it's crazy huh?! I felt that way for a long time at the start too, it just didn't seem tangible and real! It's becoming more real as time goes on but it's still quite an abstract thought that I will actually have a baby lol

Ugh I’ve been so dizzy/lightheaded the past few days and I just want it to go away, doesn’t make me feel very well ugh!

I called in today for my blood test results because I got tired of waiting for them to try and update it on the portal. I got a call back from the doctor's assistant and all of the tests came back negative! The baby is perfect and healthy! We also found out the gender, but I'm not allowed to say anything until after our party!

Oh great news @Kiwiberry! Ooh keeping us in suspense about the gender lol. Think you will be the first of the thread to know!

@PinkCupcakes it's crazy huh?! I felt that way for a long time at the start too, it just didn't seem tangible and real! It's becoming more real as time goes on but it's still quite an abstract thought that I will actually have a baby lol
I wish they had the genetic blood test for you guys over where you live. I bet it's driving you crazy waiting to know!

I've had barely an appetite this whole pregnancy so far and normally by this point I'm ravenous. I'm kind of liking this lol!

@Kiwiberry oh Im into the ravenous stage now lol. Nah its not driving me crazy I like the guessing time lol. It's only a month or so until finding out now and it seems too soon!

Okay ladies the other half and I decided that we will tell everybody what the gender is because we're no longer going to have a gender reveal party instead we're going to do a baby shower! So are you ready to find out?

We are having a...........

Baby boy!! :blue:

Hi Ladies. Bit of an update here. Went for a second scan and baby has grown measuring 7w1d however there was not hb detected. So we are currently looking at a possible missed mc. Waiting to see the ob on Friday to work out what to do. The horrible side of it is I’m still so sick and I’m battling my head.

wishing everyone the best of luck. Will update after we have seen the ob, but not expecting much to change here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->