Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

@Bevziibubble is there a way you could remove the photos for @PinkCupcakes , I don't want some random coming across to her personal information before she has the chance to remove it.

@Bevziibubble is there a way you could remove the photos for @PinkCupcakes , I don't want some random coming across to her personal information before she has the chance to remove it.

I've deleted it now. Feel free to post again without the personal info on @PinkCupcakes, just didn't want anyone to get your personal info

I'm still over here waiting on my results to be posted to the portal like a crazy person. I keep checking every 30 minutes even though I know they probably won't be there. I just want to know the gender so badly!

Yea we want to find out the gender and do a reveal party!
That's so exciting, and you only have a few more weeks till you can find out!

Still no results I'm hoping they will be posted tomorrow but if not probably Monday.

Yes that’s what it was according to LMP but they changed it to 6 weeks 1 day the day of the US.
That's so crazy! A two-week Gap is a big one. I'm assuming it's probably because of your PCOS right? It probably makes it super hard to narrow down when you possibly got pregnant.

That's so crazy! A two-week Gap is a big one. I'm assuming it's probably because of your PCOS right? It probably makes it super hard to narrow down when you possibly got pregnant.
Yea my PCOS makes my cycles long, I know I’m exactly 6 weeks 3 days today by my O date and the US tech confirmed I’m right

Yea my PCOS makes my cycles long, I know I’m exactly 6 weeks 3 days today by my O date and the US tech confirmed I’m right
Yeah for me I had ovulation registered as one day behind when I did conceive. So my date only changed from April 5th to April 6th. Which is weird because that means I ovulated more than 24 hours after I had a peak opk. I was always told that ovulation happened the day after you get the surge but I guess it can vary.

Thats weird cos here we just tell them when we ovulated and they go by that if we know x
It might be because maybe they think LMP is easier to track. That's the only reason I can think of but I'm sure there's other reasons.

Thats weird cos here we just tell them when we ovulated and they go by that if we know x

It might be because maybe they think LMP is easier to track. That's the only reason I can think of but I'm sure there's other reasons.

Not sure where you ladies are located but in the USA they definitely do things a little weird! Lol

@PinkCupcakes yep another US girl here! I knew to the exact day when I ovulated but they just kept insisting on using LMP so I finally got exasperated and lied about the date of my LMP so they’d get my due date right. So dumb!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->