Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

Hi Ladies. Bit of an update here. Went for a second scan and baby has grown measuring 7w1d however there was not hb detected. So we are currently looking at a possible missed mc. Waiting to see the ob on Friday to work out what to do. The horrible side of it is I’m still so sick and I’m battling my head.

wishing everyone the best of luck. Will update after we have seen the ob, but not expecting much to change here.
Oh no I’m so sorry!

Ladies I’m freaking out, I started to spot extremely faint again, it’s brown and barely there when I wipe, can this be normal? No cramps and no red blood. I’m so nervous!

i have my OB app today along with another US, I’m just so nervous I don’t want to lose this little miracle.

Hi Ladies. Bit of an update here. Went for a second scan and baby has grown measuring 7w1d however there was not hb detected. So we are currently looking at a possible missed mc. Waiting to see the ob on Friday to work out what to do. The horrible side of it is I’m still so sick and I’m battling my head.

wishing everyone the best of luck. Will update after we have seen the ob, but not expecting much to change here.
My heart is breaking right now for you, I am so so sorry :hugs:.

Ladies I’m freaking out, I started to spot extremely faint again, it’s brown and barely there when I wipe, can this be normal? No cramps and no red blood. I’m so nervous!

i have my OB app today along with another US, I’m just so nervous I don’t want to lose this little miracle.
:hugs: I had spotting around 7w with my 1st and 2nd, it was red too. It turned out to be totally normal, I'm assuming it's because it was my 1st and 2nd pregnancy. I hope you have a great appointment and hear a healthy heartbeat <3.

Had my OB app and US, baby is perfect and measuring on track, BPM is 130!

View attachment 1117051
Glad you had a great appointment!! :happydance:
What a relief :laugh2: did they mention what could have caused the spotting ?
When I had the spotting, they just told me they could see little drops of red blood on my cervix but that there was nothing they could see on the inside to cause it. I'm just assuming some just kind of leaked out you know. That's usually what seems to happen from the stories I've read. However sometimes people have one of those pockets of blood I forget what it's called.

@Xxenssial oh Im so sorry :hugs: is there any chance at all they could have missed the hb? Was it a transvaginal scan? I had a weird feeling something was wrong on the thread when I logged in...
@PinkCupcakes glad all is well. @Kiwiberry you are thinking of a subchorionic hematoma and me and PinkCupcakes both have one!! So def could be that!!

Awww no @Xxenssial I'm so so sorry to read this I had a mmc last June I was supose to be 10+4 went for scan as I was bleeding and baby only measured 7 weeks I was so heartbroken I want to send you a massive virtual :hugs: nothing prepares you for a loss xxx

@Xxenssial oh Im so sorry :hugs: is there any chance at all they could have missed the hb? Was it a transvaginal scan? I had a weird feeling something was wrong on the thread when I logged in...
@PinkCupcakes glad all is well. @Kiwiberry you are thinking of a subchorionic hematoma and me and PinkCupcakes both have one!! So def could be that!!
Yeah that's it! That's exactly what I was thinking of. Yeah, I've heard those can even cause some pretty scary bleeding, like an early MC or AF. Must be rough. I'd be freaking out constantly if I ever had to deal with that. The spotting I had with my first 2 was nothing compared to that.

Awww no @Xxenssial I'm so so sorry to read this I had a mmc last June I was supose to be 10+4 went for scan as I was bleeding and baby only measured 7 weeks I was so heartbroken I want to send you a massive virtual :hugs: nothing prepares you for a loss xxx
:hugs: I'm so sorry you had to experience a loss too. It's heartbreaking, and I can't even imagine how painful. Again I'm sorry.

Anyone curious what a HCG and OPK look like at 7+2? Lol I wanted to see so here it is for science!

IMG_8670.jpeg

So about my US, does it look like these are legs and an arm I am looking at?

IMG_8664.jpeg

I have just finished with the ob who rescanned me again to double check. He said baby was measuring the same size and no hb. The first one was transvaginal. I have been booked in for a d&c on Tuesday.

Thankyou @tdog i just feel like im broken. I’ve never had a d&c so I have no idea what to expect. I wish things had turned out different.

I have just finished with the ob who rescanned me again to double check. He said baby was measuring the same size and no hb. The first one was transvaginal. I have been booked in for a d&c on Tuesday.

Thankyou @tdog i just feel like im broken. I’ve never had a d&c so I have no idea what to expect. I wish things had turned out different.
I am so so sorry :(. :hugs: go easy on yourself and take good care. I'm broken for you hun.

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry!

I've had 2 d&Cs lovely they just knock you out under local and remove the baby, I'm broken for you it's just so not fair :cry: please take it easy I'm always a message away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->