Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

Ugh I’m so lightheaded and dizzy, how can I help this? Any tricks?

What happened to these forums? I swear they are just dead all of a sudden and no one really comments anymore

Ugh I’m so lightheaded and dizzy, how can I help this? Any tricks?
I just lay down when I can ho estly. :hugs:
What happened to these forums? I swear they are just dead all of a sudden and no one really comments anymore
Sometimes it comes in waves depending on how busy the other ladies get. Keep in mind school year has started here in the United States so the last month has been really busy for a lot of families.

Ugh I keep seeing sad videos on TikTok of ladies whose babies heartbeat stopped at 8 weeks, I’m so scared of that happening to me. My next ultrasound isn’t until next week at 9 weeks

Ugh I keep seeing sad videos on TikTok of ladies whose babies heartbeat stopped at 8 weeks, I’m so scared of that happening to me. My next ultrasound isn’t until next week at 9 weeks
I understand the feeling, we've all been there. Just try and relax and take it one day at a time.

Also please let's all be mindful together of the sensitive nature of that topic and the experiences some ladies have gone through.

Ladies I’m spotting again, it’s brown. We BDed two days ago and I’m wondering if it’s from that?!

Ladies I’m spotting again, it’s brown. We BDed two days ago and I’m wondering if it’s from that?!
The spotting will probably ease up but be on and off until the SCH absorbs. At least that's what I believe I've witnessed other ladies talking about.

I was supposed to have my appointment yesterday for my 1 hour GD test, they're making me take it early this time just in case and to talk. to the doctor about anxiety medication. I had to reschedule for next monday, so that's why there hasn't really been much of an update for me. I'm feeling more and more pregnant every day and the nausea still hasn't gone away! That's all I have to report here!

I had my appointment on monday. They did the one hour early GD test as well as send in a referral for a therapist and give me a prescription for anxiety medication. She said it was kind of like Benadryl so I'm not too keen on wanting to take it. My worst fear is being inebriated in any way and my kids get hurt because of it. I'll definitely fill out the prescription and just have it on the Shelf in case of a panic attack but that's about it I'm not going to take it everyday. They want to do the coloscopy, I think that's the procedure. They want to check the cervix and make sure there isn't anything to be concerned about but if they see anything that's when they're going to do the coloscopy in 4 weeks. They used the Doppler and baby is doing great, he had a heartbeat of 153! I'm sorry if it seems like I'm all over the place reading this right now, I'm having an anxiety attack at the moment and just trying to roll through it.

I've had two very weak auras one of them when I woke up and one of them when I was sleeping the past two days. I'm so scared that the seizures is going to come back.

Last edited:
Anyone else experience mild pulling/cramping sensations? It’s not really cramps per se and feels way different, just strange feeling like feels almost like flutters/muscle twitching

Last edited:
Got to see little nugget today! I’m a bit annoyed though cause the US tech said she would take a video of baby wiggling and upload it to my portal for me since I wasn’t allowed to record with my phone but when I check my portal there’s only photos no videos and I really wanted that video cause you would see baby wiggling up a storm. I’m so sad!

IMG_8844.jpeg IMG_8843.jpeg IMG_8842.jpeg IMG_8841.jpeg IMG_8840.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->