• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

TTC, that's a tough position to be in. Perhaps you could look into exact costs? In the meantime, keep trying. At least having had a MC, you know you can get pregnant. Try to stay positive. I know it's hard.

I am super confused about my chart. Could I get some opinions? I seem to have had a rise, but FF isn't giving me crosshairs. I had two days of positive opks. Did I ovulate? It has been a while since I monitored a proper cycle on FF. Can it take a few days to get crosshairs? My chart is in celsius.

FF doesn't give you crosshairs until 3 days of higher temps. My bet is you'll get them tomorrow.

TTC, tough situation. Is there any chance you could get the money together if you save up for a bit or get at least a big chunk of it? If that's an option, you could set yourself a deadline, say 6 months from now, and keep trying in the meantime? How long have you been ttc?

PinkPetals, I agree, looks like you ovulated. Fingers crossed for you!

AFM, I woke up to some bleeding. Not a lot but I'm not happy about it. Having light cramps as well. Im thinking it could be caused by sex and hopefully be normal? But I'm also worried that we slowed my recovery or that it means there is some tissue left over. I just want to get back to normal.

I *think* my tests are getting lighter. Will post a picture when today's is dry for comparison.

Amygdala - that won't work bc I'd have to put SO much money aside each month for 6 months and I just don't have it. Plus, I don't want to wait too long. I'm 41 with low AMH. So, my eggs aren't getting any younger.

Sorry, I have no idea how much IVF costs. Would you have to pay the whole amount or would your insurance cover part of it? Could you switch insurance to a provider who would cover more or do none of them do that?
I really hope things will happen naturally for you so you won't have to worry about the cost of IVF.

We looked into IVF when we were having trouble conceiving #1. It is crazy expensive and not covered here in Canada. at the time though, we had decided that we would go into debt for it if we had to (and we are not really believers in taking on debt). But, I just couldn't see myself going through life without having a baby and it's just money. Thankfully, we got pg on our own eventually. I hope you get the same nice surprise!

Pink, I completely understand those thoughts. I hate the thought of being in debt, even our student loans bother me. But if the alternative was to never have a child, I'd take it on happily if someone was willing to lend to me. It's crazy that it can come down to that though. I really feel for you, TTC, and so hope you find a solution one way or another.

Meanwhile, I'm driving myself crazy over pregnancy tests yet again. I hate how obsessed I get. I'm really not made for ttc. Anyway, these are getting lighter, right? Does anyone have any experience of whether they look OK for days 6, 7 and 8 post-d&c? I wish there was a manual...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
They are going in the right direction certainly andon't pretty good for day 6 7 8...I got my negative around day 15/16 on those tests. :thumbup:

Thank you! I'm hoping I might as well by then but who knows. Do you know how soon after your first negative you ovulated at all?

Looks good to me. Took me 3 weeks to get a negative. Depends too how many weeks you were when you miscarried (I was 8).

Thank you! I'm hoping I might as well by then but who knows. Do you know how soon after your first negative you ovulated at all?

I'm not sure...I used ovulation tests but as pregnancy ones were still slightly positive around day 12 (when I usually ovulate ) I'm not sure if it interfered. I think according to CM and ovulation pains in probably ovulated around day 14-15 but tbh I decided to wait until AF and next cycle to ttc again so triedon't not to take much notice :cry: I was desperate to ttc but thought I'd give my body a break. ....plus I needed a follow up hcg with charing cross after last year's molar.

How quick it gets to negative depends on how high it was.....mine was 54000 on day of d&c...I was 9 weeks pregnant when I lost x

Well, at 14 DPO, I'm positive 2 days after the Dr said my urine test was neg. its just so barely positive though that I've got to think the Drs office just missed it on Thursday and it's still leftover hcg. Still, It's just enough to give me false hope. I'm so tired of this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
Oh dear. I can see it I think. Have you been testing with those same tests at home? Have you had proper negatives on them? And are you sure you ovulated 14 days ago? If you did, presumably you shouldn't be getting "old" bfps anymore? This must be driving you crazy. :-/ Do you have another test for tomorrow, for comparison?

I do have more tests. So, I will see what tomorrow and then Monday bears out.

Here is the tweaked test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Here is the inverted test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
Yep, I definitely see it. Have you had proper negatives on those tests? Oh what a nail-biter. Crossing everything for you. Come on, sticky baby!!!

AFM, lines are getting seriously faint now. I'm pretty relieved it was so quick after all. 10dpd&c now and I'm hoping to have a true negative in the next few days. Onwards and upwards.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
i don't know if there has been a true neg for 24 hours on this type of test. I would think it would be darker at 14/15 DPO. Also, my temps are down. Those things lead me to believe that it's just lingering hcg. Today's test is a little darker but it's probably just bc its fmu. It's certainly not dark enough to get excited enough.

Here's yesterday's (top) and today's (bottom).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho