• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

Another reason to believe it's hcg remnants is that lh strips suggest I'm gearing up to O.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5
Another reason to believe it's hcg remnants is that lh strips suggest I'm gearing up to O.

I must say I couldn't really see a strong enough line (in fact any line) on pregnancy tests tbh....likely remnants if anything x x x definately strong LH so looks like ovulation. Are you ttc first cycle? Is so I'd get on it asap. Good luck x x

Waiting for AF hopefully this week for me then the countdown tonttv
..think I ovulated a week or so ago but didn't DTD...decided to give it a month.

I agree those are very light lines for 14/15 dpo. Do you know for sure you ovulated two weeks ago?

The ovulation test is most likely picking up hcg. Whether that's new or old though, only time will tell. Maybe do a few tests with fmu and at the same time the next few mornings?

TTC you're like me, I was testing all the time hoping for my neg. you're going through everything I went through. When i wasnt negative by week 4 i saw my doctor also told me I had a negative test but I didn't believe her, bought myself some digital tests and it showed 1-2 weeks. Hang in there, it'll come :hugs: Try having another look at that paragraph I posted the other day, it explains why you might be getting O on FF and positive OPKs

I eventually got my negative but still in limbo about my cycle, had some cramps a couple days ago which I am hoping to be true O this time and I'm sure I had some discolouration today when I wiped (TMI I know) so I'm hoping there's some IB. I know it's probably all in my head though as I want to get pregnant as soon as possible :shrug:

If I did O 14/15 days ago (which the Dr thinks is unlikely), I'm praying AF shows in the next day or two.

Yep, I definitely see it. Have you had proper negatives on those tests? Oh what a nail-biter. Crossing everything for you. Come on, sticky baby!!!

AFM, lines are getting seriously faint now. I'm pretty relieved it was so quick after all. 10dpd&c now and I'm hoping to have a true negative in the next few days. Onwards and upwards.

oh Amy that's brilliant, I'm glad they are lightening so quickly for you, fx'ed it's almost out the system x

I am convinced that first cycle after MC is a confusing mess for most. There is no normal and it sucks. I don't see the lines either, so they must be really faint. Maybe a scant amount of HCG?

As much as I wanted to get pg straight away, I was so relieved to get AF, because then everything started making sense again. That was also when my hormones settled down and I felt like myself again. TTC, I hope that everything settles for you soon as well, so that you aren't in a state of confusion. :hugs:

If I did O 14/15 days ago (which the Dr thinks is unlikely), I'm praying AF shows in the next day or two.

Having looked at your chart, my guess would be that you really did ovulate but aren't pregnant, because your temperatures have dropped these last few days. Keeping my fingers crossed for you anyway.

Yeeeyyy exactly 2 months after bleeding stopped AF has arrived :happydance::happydance: never thought I'd ever be this happy for it to arrive but it means I can start again :yipee:

Congrats Jemma! Here's to a quick bfp, a sticky bean and a healthy baby for you soon!

Hello! Can I join? I've had 3 miscarriages now, and DH and I are trying for both of our first. I had a D&C with my first, natural miscarriage with my second, and D&C this past Friday for my third. This one was especially hard as we thought everything was fine until last Monday when there was no heartbeat.

I had a bunch of tests done after the second miscarriage, and they couldn't find any clear reasons for why these are occurring. We're getting the tissue tested from this D&C to see if we can get any answers.

While I'm still getting over the D&C, I'm looking forward to getting through this (what I'm sure will be a very long) cycle so that we can keep trying.

Hi Michelle. As you know, I've been following your journey. Glad to see you here (although I wish you didn't have to be here). Welcome.

Hi Michelle! Sorry to hear you're having such a tough time. Hopefully you'll get more answers soon.

Hm. My lines seem to be getting darker. That's normal right, just random fluctuations? I know it's definitely not a new pregnancy but it's not a bad sign of tissue retained or anything, is it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
Hm. My lines seem to be getting darker. That's normal right, just random fluctuations? I know it's definitely not a new pregnancy but it's not a bad sign of tissue retained or anything, is it?

I'm getting fluctuations too. Mine is definitely darker than it was.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
TTC, I can see the faint line this time. The temp increase is also interesting. Fingers crossed.

Amy, might be just fluctuations? Have you been charting too?

No charting here. Googled earlier and freaked myself out thinking that it must mean retained tissue or a partial molar (although molar would have been seen on the scan I had two weeks ago, right??). Still don't know what to think. Can fluctuations be normal?

Hello ladies :) I hope you don't mind if I jump in here with you. I found out on Jan 6th that our pregnancy didn't progress how it should have. There was a large mass in the gestational sac that the only explanations was a chorionic bump which I read can double your miscarriage chances. The mass passed with everything else so I hope it was just a fluke and we will go on to having a normal pregnancy.

I got my BFP my first cycle off BCP after having the mirena for 3 years and BCP for a few months before. I hope we get a quick BFP but I am nervous I am not giving my body enough time. I am still currently spotting from the mmc, I had to initiate the process on Jan 16 with cytotec. I want to wait until after my first AF to start trying again but the doctor said wait until 2 cycles I believe. I don't know what to do but I'm glad that I have found a group to chat with about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->