Spring rainbows 2016 - Come keep me company!

I was wondering: I feel I've gotten quite close to you girls and you've been such a great support already. So I'd really like to get to know you better. But I try to be quite private online. I'll talk about the timing of sex and the colour of bleeding :haha: but I don't like to give too many personal details. So anyway, I was wondering if anyone would like to join me if I made us a secret Facebook group where we can have some privacy? Would be nice to know you all by name. :)

Oh, yes, I would love that! I'm the same way about privacy and think that's a great idea. Plus, we can talk about whatever we want and won't have to worry about breaking the thread rules!

Took me a moment to figure this out. But if anyone who wants to join pm me their name or email address they use on Facebook, I can then add you all to a secret group that no-one else sees or has access to. :thumbup:

Amy that's a great idea, I'll pm you my email, you girls have really held me together by letting me obsess and fret whilst giving me some exceptional words of advice and much appreciated support :hugs:

Up and running. :happydance: Jemma, you should have an invite on Facebook.

Hello ladies, can I join your thread? Miscarried at 11 weeks earlier this month, really hoping to get pregnant again quickly but don't think my hormones are settled enough to have much luck in this first cycle. Hubbie has been VERY keen though! Fingers crossed for all of us x

Hello ladies, can I join your thread? Miscarried at 11 weeks earlier this month, really hoping to get pregnant again quickly but don't think my hormones are settled enough to have much luck in this first cycle. Hubbie has been VERY keen though! Fingers crossed for all of us x

Hello there, I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: have you had your negative test yet?

Sorry for your loss! But welcome! Did you have treatment for your mc? I had a d&c a month ago now and I think my hormones are just now really settling, although I did ovulate last month I think. Hope your recovery is fast and easy!

Bcos and mitchnorm, you should have invites. Somewhere. I think Jemma said they went to her emails?? TTC, sorry, I can't find you. :shrug: Maybe pm me your email for FB if you know what it is?

Sorry for your loss! But welcome! Did you have treatment for your mc? I had a d&c a month ago now and I think my hormones are just now really settling, although I did ovulate last month I think. Hope your recovery is fast and easy!

Bcos and mitchnorm, you should have invites. Somewhere. I think Jemma said they went to her emails?? TTC, sorry, I can't find you. :shrug: Maybe pm me your email for FB if you know what it is?

Ok!

Hello there, I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: have you had your negative test yet?

Thank you, it's so nice to 'meet' a group of kind ladies who are going through the same thing. We were only a few days off having our 12 week scan when I started to miscarry, and my local EPU couldn't book me for a scan for another 3 days by which point everything 'of interest' had gone so I have no idea at what point in the pregnancy the foetus stopped growing or whether there was ever a foetus at all. That makes it harder for me to deal with, I like to have information :(

Anyway - onwards and upwards! I tested last weekend and it was negative so as far as the doctor is concerned we are good to TTC again as soon as we feel ready (which is NOW!)

Thank you, no my mc was all natural (and horrendous). I haven't stopped spotting/bleeding lightly since though so even though we've done lots of BD'ing and I'm sure I had ovulation pains last week I'm not holding out much hope for this month.

Are you temping? or using opk's?

I wouldn't take physical signs as ovulation as after a MC your body tries to regulate and mimics the symptoms :shrug:

I can relate to not knowing the age of your bubs, when I had a MMC, no one told me how far I was even when I had to go a&e to have it all taken out due to excessive bleeding.

But so long as you have had a -hpt you are set to move forward with ttc :)

I'm so sorry Mum2B. I had that experience with my first mmc. I started bleeding literally the day before my 12 week scan, without any warning. It's such a shock. And I'm sorry to hear you were so left alone with it. That's sadly been my experience, too. But Jemma is right, onwards and upwards!

I'm starting to worry about my ultrasound tomorrow. I've had slight cramping on and off, alternating sides. I'm hoping it's just everything shrinking back down. The spotting is almost non-existent now. I never thought I'd be hoping so much to see nothing on an ultrasound...but here I am.

Thanks all :) My Hubbie was amazing and so were my colleagues at work which made such a difference, I still have a house full of flowers :)

I don't know much about temping, could someone give me a brief overview of how it works? I ordered some cheap opk sticks from Amazon today so hopefully next month (assuming I have a period in the next couple of weeks) I can get a clearer idea of when to bd. Normally I'm a dead regular day 14 girl but it'll be reassuring with am the crazy hormones to know if things are back to normal...

I'm starting to worry about my ultrasound tomorrow. I've had slight cramping on and off, alternating sides. I'm hoping it's just everything shrinking back down. The spotting is almost non-existent now. I never thought I'd be hoping so much to see nothing on an ultrasound...but here I am.
:hugs: you'll be absolutely fine hun, cramping is normal, but it's strange how badly you crave not seeing signs of pregnancy when you MC, like when all of us were watching and egging on that BFN :haha:

Thanks all :) My Hubbie was amazing and so were my colleagues at work which made such a difference, I still have a house full of flowers :)

I don't know much about temping, could someone give me a brief overview of how it works? I ordered some cheap opk sticks from Amazon today so hopefully next month (assuming I have a period in the next couple of weeks) I can get a clearer idea of when to bd. Normally I'm a dead regular day 14 girl but it'll be reassuring with am the crazy hormones to know if things are back to normal...

I'm not an expert as I'm fairly new to temping but I have an alarm for 7AM each day for temp taking, if I wake within half hour before I still do a temp. I have a BBT which is to 2 decimal places and I temp vaginally as orally I had far too many fluctuations as evidenced by the start of my chart (to be honest, not as bad as I thought it would be :haha: ). I then record everything in fertility friend app on my phone alongside opk results and any other symptoms I'd been having.

It's really made dealing with regulating myself a whole lot less stressful and I know where I am. Using that has helped me get my cautiously celebrated bfp :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->