squint maybe? ..ANOTHER UPDATE PAGE 2

tonyamanda

3rd trimester
Reaction score
hi girls!!!! ok so im not sure how many days past o but i tested this morning. i can see some kind of faint color.. when i squint when its on a photo but its a little darker then that.. camera is having trouble picking it up..
2 pics
top one with black dots i added so it can make it easier to see the line..
the bottom one is without the black dots.. squint for me please!! :thumbup:

please click on image to enlarge

Attachments

• test3.JPG
    test3.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 111
  • test5dotd.JPG
    test5dotd.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 77
  • test tweeked.JPG
    test tweeked.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 17
i do see a very faint line hope that this is your bfp good luck and test again soon

I can kinda see a very faint line.. but it doesnt look very pink to me hun, good luck xxx

sorry i dont see anything i hope you get a darker line with your next test:hugs:

I'm not sure if I can see anything, but I know only too well the lines always look darker in life! Keep testing, hope it gets nice & dark very soon! xx

Thanks girls.. i just did another test tonight its a tiny tiny bit darker
ill keep updating if its ok.. :flower:
once again click to enlarge

Attachments

• test5dotd.JPG
    test5dotd.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 71
how many days past OV are you? and what test did you use... hope you get a darker result...

i see something really light on the 2nd test! :) good luck!

how many days past OV are you? and what test did you use... hope you get a darker result...

im not sure sorry.. i had my implant removed on the 31st of june.. im yet to get my AF.. :shrug: I had sore nipples this morning thats why i tested.. also watery cm and i have a headache on and off.. yesterday i had a brown watery patch on my undies but nothing since just watery cm.. :blush:

is it possible to get evaps on every test?

Ooo i see it on the newer one without squinting gl to you keep testing :)

thanks girls!! same thing this morning.. maybe i got a box of evaps!!:haha:

anyways im going to wait 3 days then test!! 3 days then ill update again!!!!! :thumbup:

hi girls another update!! they are still faint.. i have ordered some FRERS from an online chemist they should be in this week ill let you know how i go.. well these are test from today.. came up within 10 minutes they are actually a different internet cheepie and these ones are 25mu.

Attachments

• RIMG0050.jpg
    RIMG0050.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 55
  • test tweeked.JPG
    test tweeked.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 29
good luck :) looking forward to seeing your beautiful lines

best wishes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts