Squirrel's testing thread. 10dpo

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
So 10dpo today and I caved with an FRER first thing this morning. It looks like a BFN, but with insane tweaking I thought I could see a whisper of a shadow of a line, though now I'm not so sure. I'm going to try with a cheapie later and see if anything shows up, though I doubt it will.

There is clearly nothing on the original, but can anyone see a shadow on the tweaked one or is it all in my head?? (I see it better on my phone than enlarged on my desktop).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 13.23.26.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 13.23.26.png
    188.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 14.18.15.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 14.18.15.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 44
Thanks for replying. I can't see anything either most of the time, but sometimes when I look at the tweaked picture a shadow jumps at me. I can see it more clearly in Photoshop when I'm messing with the levels, the quick change in lighting makes it stand out. Not pinning anything on it though. Hope tomorrow's FRER actually has a line on it.

Thanks.

I hope it is actually something!!

Just did a cheapie, totally blank. This brand didn't show positive till after the FRER did when I had my chemical though, so that doesn't bother me too much.

Going to test in the morning with an FRER.

Oh yay, phew, I'm glad other people see it, I do think I have a huge case of line eye going on though!

Not seeing anything on the original, but do think I see a hint of something on the tweaked.

I can see something on the tweaked one, good luck!

Thanks ladies.

It must have been nothing though, as BFNs today on 11dpo mean that this is most likely not my cycle.

Here are some cheapies from this evening tweaked, but there's nothing on them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 13
And the other with the FRER from this morning. Nothing there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 8
The FRER. Negative too. The funny thing is today I have really started feeling pregnant. I have sore breasts the way they feel during pregnancy rather than AF, I've felt nauseous and I am painfully bloated!! I also had soooo much creamy milky cm today. I've had so much cm in general this TWW compared to normal. Nice how my mind can trick me into thinking I'm pregnant :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 26
So I edited the same picture in photoshop on my computer and I think I can see a super faint barely there shadow again. Nothing on this evening's ICs, so I reckon this is nothing, probably just my imagination. I do feel pregnant though, so I'm not sure what to think.

Even if these were real super super faint lines, that wouldn't be good, as it wouldn't have changed in 24 hours, which you would expect it to if it was real.

EDIT: Just wanted to add, usually when I take an FRER I can see the test line as a white strip against the background as the dye moves across the test for the first few minutes. I always hate seeing that as it is a total in your face BFN! A white strip where you desperately want to see colour. Well today, with this test, it's the first time I didn't see the white line. I looked for it, turning the test this way and that, but on this test the test line strip didn't stand out at all. I don't know if that means anything. Probably not.

Attachments

• IMG_2056.jpg
    IMG_2056.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 26
So BFNs on cheapies today and just now on an FRER. It was only after a half hour hold, so I shouldn't have wasted a test, though I do think it will be a BfN this cycle. I was feeling so hopeful yesterday, but now, at 12dpo and still clutching BFNs, well it's pretty clear I'm not pregnant. Again.

I saw a line on all, I've been in the same boat for a few days now since 7dpo. Looks like a chemical for me as of tonight but fingers x'd yours get darker! Good luck x

I definitely see a line on the tweaked. Good luck. Waiting for more tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->