SSSSD leaving a child out-name wise

yes but as said before consciously continuing the theme is in no way coincidence

No it's not, it's choosing a name she loves.

I'd be more offended if my mum had chosen a name she didn't like as much just because she wanted to create a pretty pattern with the string of first letters of our names. I'm an individual and I deserve better.

I think you'd have to be pretty thoughtless to talk about the letters in the kids' first names rather than the fact that they died. That's just freaking weird.

nobody said it was talked about like that the opposite of what I said when I said the first though was 'how horrible'... i said talked about nearly as much :wacko:

dont come off all high and mighty like you 'wouldnt' of noticed

Your tone has become unsuitable for the discussion. This isn't a personal thing, we're talking about names. There is no "high and mighty" here, that's coming from your head :nope:

Let's not ruin the OP's thread by being ridiculously over the top here. My opinion on the name thing has been made clear. It's unfortunate that a normal discussion couldn't just follow as expected.

The OP asked for OPINIONS. . .everyone has one!

I think you should go with your gut. My oldest has a unisex name Taylor (my maiden name) and my younger two have more feminine names; Alaina and Jillian. . my 3rd will probably have a very feminine name as well. She also has a different father. She has never had any issues. If your oldest would be teased within the family or something it could bother her. If it's enough of a worry to cause concern though, go with a different name. :) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->