Ssssoooooooooo tired?!

pootle33

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Did anyone feel this tired so early on in pregnancy?! I have been sleeping at least 9 hours a night over Christmas period and just had another hour on the sofa. I feel and look exhausted all the time. I only remember being like this for a day or two at about 14 weeks the last time?! I'm worried about how I will make it through work come 6th January!

I feel the same its awfull had nothing like this with my daughter, its really getting me down, all this time off work and I just want to sleep and mope about. I loved pregnancy last time. Hope you feel livlier soon.

This happened to me yesterday! Dont know what happened but I was soo tired all day it started literally overnight. I had my normal bedtime sleep plus an extra 3 hours around lunchtime. Even today im feeling the same but havent had a sleep yet! Oh the joys of pregnancy

I'm starting to get worried about driving home from work when I go back after the Christmas holidays. I have to drive to collect my daughter every evening after work and I am so worried about not being able to stay awake! With my first pregnancy I actually took the train for a while because it was just too much for me driving home (10 miles in London traffic) in the evenings after a full day's work (this only lasted a few weeks though). This won't be an option this time because of having to collect dd!

Thanks everyone. Let's hope this phase passes quickly for all of us!

I am feeling the same. but I'm so restless i cant sleep!! it sucks so bad. i can sleep some but omg.. it's so hard.

The fatigue is really kicking my butt too. I have a 9 month old daughter, who is now crawling and cruising around furniture, and I simply do not have the energy to function very well at the moment. It's all I can do to get the basics done around the house. One of my biggest issues, is that I'm so sleepy during the day, and at night I have horrific insomnia. It SUCKS!

I find myself knackered during the day but its like i have insomnia at night! I wake up between 7-9am and i join my babies for an afternoon nap... Bedtime for me is anywhere between 9-12 at night but i never feel tired! I have noticed though that it takes me a lot quicker to fall asleep! I usually take around half an hour to get comfy and to fall asleep but in the last week or two i find myself dozing off and having vivid dreams almost instantly! xx

I'm exhausted already! Lo has just gone for his nap and I'm sooooo tempted to join him but I have clothes to dry, tea to prep, floors to sweep, dinner to eat...

But I won't get through the afternoon without a nap lol

So OH has gone out but that doesnt matter because i went for a nap anyway! Im just awake! Nathan woke me up so he is now currently in his high chair right beside me squashing banana into the tray! And emily is still asleep! RESULT! I will have to wake her in 15 minutes though... Booo!

I'm constantly shattered :sleep: Been the same for weeks now and cant get through the day without a nap x I was never this tired with my other pregnancies x

So far I've managed to stay awake today!!!

HOW DID YOU MANAGE THAT?! :huh:

Right now i cant go without an afternoon snooze! And i get anxious if we go out somewhere because i know im going to miss my nap! And that makes me mad lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->