Stage 2 Baby Food?

x-MummyToBe-x

Preggo with #2
Reaction score
My daughter is just over 9 months and will not eat the stage 2 jars 7+ month with the bits in it not really sure what to do? is anyone else having the same problem or been there? she will only eat the stage one jars 4-6 months? gonna go get her weighed tomorrow and ask the health visitors but would just like a little info now if anyone could let me know please x

I think the stage 2 are quite a bif step from stage 1, to go from really smooth puree to quite lumpy in stage 2.
Have you tried mashing the stage 2 up a bit more with a fork, first go so its really mushy then gradually mush it less and less.

If you have a blender try that too, home blending will never be as smooth as shop bought purees so might help her get used to textures.

Alyssa hated the Stage 2 foods - she preferred Stage 1 food or to feed herself finger foods she had to munch (teeth or no teeth LOL)

We eventually gave up on trying Stage 2 and went to Stage 3 and mainly Stage 4 - and she eats food that we eat too - she's good with chewing and has been since about 7 months.
:)

I got lucas a stage 2 just to see how big the bits was and he didnt like it at all got a stag 3 and he loves the biger bits. the elles kichen stage 2 have no bits but are not as smooth as the 1s

Our Alex isn't good with stage 2 either and he can't even chew fully yet. I was just saying to his daddy that I will give him annother month and if he by then doesn't show any signs of chewing, we might bring him to see the HV.

But as other people suggested, maybe try mixing in some home pureed foods and see if that makes any difference? I will try this trick too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->